Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Spring love!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:47 pm
At Seiko high school the spring had come! the spring festival had also come and that mean contest!! one of the favorite contest
"Spring love" where a select boy is set up for a date with one of the many lovely girls at school. but when the new guy ___ is chose to go out with the prince , the most tomboy girl in school.. what will happen.

Kairi "prince" Haruhi
bio: raise by a rich family, she call princess but for her tomboy way she call a prince insted
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:57 pm
Rin Yakana
bio: just your normal new guy at a school doesn't know much about the school or the people in it
User Image  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:01 pm
Kuragari Yakana
Rin Yakana
bio: just your normal new guy at a school doesn't know much about the school or the people in it
User Image
It was 3rd period as Kairi look out of the window at cherry blossem trees beside her desk not pay attenioun as people talk about the festival and spring love and how romance it would to be chosing. she didn't care about having a boyfriend or romace, all she cared about was soccer and being captin for her school. the festival would started the next period. " Hey I heard there a new kid at school" Someone said loudly  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:14 pm
Rin was walking around the School looking for his next class he didn't know where to go the School he just transferred to was huge it took him 30 minuets to walk to one side of the school from the other. so he was walking trying to find his next class he looked up at one of the windows and saw Kairi in it looking out side at the cherry blossom trees that he was under he couldn't keep his eyes off of her  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:28 pm
Kuragari Yakana
Rin was walking around the School looking for his next class he didn't know where to go the School he just transferred to was huge it took him 30 minuets to walk to one side of the school from the other. so he was walking trying to find his next class he looked up at one of the windows and saw Kairi in it looking out side at the cherry blossom trees that he was under he couldn't keep his eyes off of her

Kairi didn't see rin and got back to work after class everyone went into the courtyard and walk up to the big stage to begin the festival but kairi who was sit up in a tree away from the crowd " welcome my peers to the spring festival to begin this honor..we going to have first spring love" the class president says " and the boy winner is Rin Yakana, Rin come up and pull out a girl's name from this bowl and read it out"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:41 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Rin heard his name and he looked around and saw people telling him to go up to the stage. as he made his way up he looked over the crowd of people and he got a little nerves because to tell the truth Rin had a bad case of stage fright. when the class president gave him the hat he looked at her and said " w..what am i supposed to do again " he said blushing a little and then all the people in the crowed laughed at him Rin the looked down in embarrassment then the class president told him what to do and Rin nodded then he reached his hand in the hat and pulled out a piece of paper he unfolded the paper and read the name " Kairi Haruhi "  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:53 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

Rin heard his name and he looked around and saw people telling him to go up to the stage. as he made his way up he looked over the crowd of people and he got a little nerves because to tell the truth Rin had a bad case of stage fright. when the class president gave him the hat he looked at her and said " w..what am i supposed to do again " he said blushing a little and then all the people in the crowed laughed at him Rin the looked down in embarrassment then the class president told him what to do and Rin nodded then he reached his hand in the hat and pulled out a piece of paper he unfolded the paper and read the name " Kairi Haruhi "

"the prince?!" everyone's jaw drop yelling that name and look up the tree shocked that kairi , the captin of soccer team was chose out of every girls who attend their school.kairi sighed not plaining to go up but some girls pry her off the tree , and push her up on the stage she walking slowly " well this is the chose couple for the spring love i wish for hope and love for Rin and the prince!!" the president close out the opening and the crowd disapper and kairi run back into the tree she was in not wanting to talk with rin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:26 am
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

"the prince?!" everyone's jaw drop yelling that name and look up the tree shocked that kairi , the captin of soccer team was chose out of every girls who attend their school.kairi sighed not plaining to go up but some girls pry her off the tree , and push her up on the stage she walking slowly " well this is the chose couple for the spring love i wish for hope and love for Rin and the prince!!" the president close out the opening and the crowd disapper and kairi run back into the tree she was in not wanting to talk with rin

when everyone left he saw Kairi walking to the tree where she just came from he followed her to the tree and said " Hey I'm Rin i guess we have to go on a date now " he said smiling at her and rubbing the back of his head out of nervousness  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:20 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

when everyone left he saw Kairi walking to the tree where she just came from he followed her to the tree and said " Hey I'm Rin i guess we have to go on a date now " he said smiling at her and rubbing the back of his head out of nervousness

Kairi look at the ground first but when rin say "date" she pick her head up and look at him " why me? why did you have to pick me?" she asks  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

Kairi look at the ground first but when rin say "date" she pick her head up and look at him " why me? why did you have to pick me?" she asks

Rin looked at her and said " I didn't mean too pick you honest but to tell you the truth I am glad that i did because when i saw you in that window over there i had to talk to you " he said with a soft smile  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:55 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

Rin looked at her and said " I didn't mean too pick you honest but to tell you the truth I am glad that i did because when i saw you in that window over there i had to talk to you " he said with a soft smile

kairi blushes a deep pink for the first time when making her girlier and look 12 year old because she short " what i'm doing?" she asked herself and hold her calmness " hi i'm the prince of seiko high? so what do you want to talk about" she asks  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:03 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Rin looked at her and said " why are you called the Prince " he said wondering how she got the name. he then climbed the tree she was in and sat next to her  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:07 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

Rin looked at her and said " why are you called the Prince " he said wondering how she got the name. he then climbed the tree she was in and sat next to her

" i'm the richest kid in this school so everyone treat me like royal and i'm a tomboy so instead of call me the princess, they just call me prince" she anwers  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff