Quotable Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:03 pm
Life's a pearl...

emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

So I absolutely adore a select few male celebrities because of who they are as people instead of the way they look. I have huge crush fests over some (like Robert Pattinson) and I just want to know them as people so badly. There's a TV actor named Jensen Ackles. I've watched videos for the show's conventions and we have similar personalities. I know that we could be awesome friends. It's just... because they work on TV and they travel a lot of places to be with their friends I feel a sense of disappointment. I want to be their friend not their fan.

I'm not like a stalker. So I do not wish any male celebrities to be single just so I could date them. It's not like that at all! I just wish I could get to know them without paying a ton of money just to be in the same room as they are.

Am I the only one who finds it sad that Celebrities lives are basically bought and sold for the will of others?

It's just stuff to think about.

emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

...treasure it.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:13 pm
No, you are not alone. I feel the same way about my favorite actor, Ed Speleers. Not many know who he is, giving him a smaller fan base, and I have been his fan for many years. With that said, I actually do not know much about him; I may be a fan, but I am not one who has to know about every detail of his life.

I follow him on his fan page in FB and I have watched a live broadcast from him. I even sent him a fan letter. I really wish I could meet him in real life and, you know, just hang. I will not delve too deep into this, but I actually have connections to really talk to him, but I am too scared too; I feel like I would be asking too much if I could have the opportunity to talk to him direct. Like I said, I do not want to say too much, for his protection and the protection of my connections, so I will leave it at that.I wrote a FF about meeting him and he showed me all around London. It was cute.

He has so much talent and I wish him the best. If you do not know, Ed starred as Eragon in the movie Eragon, he was also in Witchville, the TV show Echo Beach, A Lonely Place to Die, Love Bite, and this year he is in the 3rd season of Downton Abbey.  

buckwolvhoosier

shinju kumagai

Quotable Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:25 am
I'm a big fan of the Eragon books so I do know who Ed is. I was however very disappointed in the way that they presented the story. I'm usually pretty forgiving about the way a person directs a movie that's based off a book... but the movie was just all wrong. I was proud of an actor crying over his mentor that died.... so Ed did a good job the movie was really badly stitched together and I never watched it again.

Which now I want to watch that movie again. I wrote a fanfiction about the end of the Eragon series. You should read the books. They're really good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:31 am
Oh and if you have a chance to meet him then don't be afraid to. He's a human just like you are. There is nothing to be afraid of. XD  

shinju kumagai

Quotable Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cinematographer Girl

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 pm
the celebrities I like, I like them because they are very nice boys. most of them are near my age and they're all very talented.
I would LOVE to meet them! heart  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff