Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:59 pm
I'm in the mood for some 1x1s. More specifically, I'm interested in doing a [Spirited Lass x Yandere] type of roleplay. {I'll be playing the Spirited Lass, as I already have a backstory planned for her.}

Anyone interested in doing one with me?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:29 pm
Can you refresh me on what a Yandere is? sweatdrop  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:32 pm
tvtropes explains it better than I. You don't have to read past the first two paragraphs, perhaps even the page quote, to get the gist of it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:54 pm
I see. That's interesting. Can I see the plot? I might be interested in this one.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:19 pm
It's not so much a plot as a backstory, but what I have planned is this:

Long ago, there was a beautiful doll who sat locked away in a china cabinet. Unlike most dolls, a spirit had taken residence within her small porceline being, eventually forming into a soul. Most dolls don't have souls, let alone sentience, so this was bound to attract the attention of magical creatures and magic users alike. Her owner, a powerful wizard, was a lonely man who wished for a beautiful bride with a heart as pure as snow. So, obviously, he turned the doll into a human. WHOOOPSIE DAISY s**t DON'T WORK THAT WAY. She bolted almost immediately, wishing to be free of her ex-owner so that she may see the world beyond her wretched prison. As she became quite the lively maiden, learning to salsa dance and party with the wildest of nobles. (She also learned that she had a huge fettish for the crazies.) She unintentionally caused trouble wherever she went, both from breaking the heart of the man who turned her human and her greed and desire for the finest of clothes and jewels. The story will start as she's confessed to by the latest crazy/yandere to come along and have his heart stolen, and obviously, she accepts. From there on she hides the fact that she used to be a doll and manipulates her new lover to the best of her ability whilst he...does whatever the player wants him to, so long as he remains a yandere and not human, vampire, or a typical demon. (Otherwise, species entirely up to the player) (I know, I know. Lazy of me. But I like to leave as much room for interpretation for the other player as possible, as too many restrictions and totally ruin the fun of the piece.)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 pm
So your character is like a succubus of sorts, having men fall in love with her and play with them until they don't mean anything to her? I like being the one doing whatever the other wishes them to do like the master x slave sort of thing so this is pretty much up my ally.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:00 pm
Yup, except not so much malicious as she is a selfish hedonist. Submissiveness is good, as long as the violent obsessive and/or possessiveness also remains. XD I'm stuck on the iPod for the next two hours or so, which makes thread-building a bit harder, but I can set up the thread now if you don't mind there only being a short skeleton and profile on the first post and the RP starting immediately afterwards. (The story can easilly be shown in the RP as we go along, anyway.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:03 pm
It's fine with me ^^ Go on ahead and start it up.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400