• Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:42 am
The silver stars and their matron moon danced brilliantly through the blackness known as the night sky, seeming to try and immitate the lively affairs that went on below. The city was brightly lit all around, deccorated by vines of vibrant red roses and carefully placed ribbons. The town was kept lit by various torches, the main effect of their light to invite the peoples' shadows to dance the night away as well. It was a festival for lovers, for confessing to loved ones, buying each other gifts, and tricking each other into sleeping with some half-baked idiot for boquets of flowers. In the plaza, a band was playing saucy music that seemed to bring life to all that listened. A crowd surrounded the band, dancing in pairs with their bodies moving with the music. One woman, though, danced alone. This tanned, raven haired beauty moved her hips more vibrantly than anyone, her skill for the dance well making up for the fact that she was alone. This woman, adorned in numerous small flowers and feathers, seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit. Dolores loved celebrations such as this, and even if she had to go alone, she would find a way to enjoy herself. She would find a way to become the center of attention anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:20 am
With a sip of his wine, Nicholas stared off at the stars, wondering if there was anything that can outshine their beauty. This was his goal however, finding someone who can easily outshine the starts in beauty and then some, wanting to be the one to win that woman's heart no matter what. He never would have expected to have his taken away with this however... Walking around, seeing all of the different people dance, one woman caught his eye. Her skin was perfectly tanned. her hips moving around like an invitation for someone to take her away. Her hair, long and black as it moved around with freedom. Nicholas' tail began to wag faster, one his ears twitching lightly. He walked over, taking another sip of his red wine. "How could someone so beautiful be dancing alone out here?" He said to her, giving her a smile and looking at her body with his sharp yellow eyes.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:51 am
Dolores danced in circles around the newcomer who'd actually taken the initiative to speak to her, her pink lips curved into an even brighter smile than before. "No one interesting bothered to join me." she easilly replied, soon stopping right in front of the male. "What about you? Are you alone as well?" Admittably, she found herself quite curious about the sharp-eyed fellow. He looked much different than the rest of the riff raff she came across in this city. Did his looks match his personality? Or was this just another red herring?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:58 am
With a laugh, Nicholas smiled, liking this girl already. "You got me," He admitted, putting his hands up before taking another sip of his wine. "I'm alone as well. It's difficult to find a woman who's beauty surpasses the stars themselves." He commented, "But I think my search may be over for your beauty doesn't just surpass the stars, but the gods them selves." He told her, laughing at how cheesy the pickup line was. "Ah, that was so cheesy. It's a wonder how those sort of lines worked back in the day." He said, taking another drink. "Care to join me for a drink Miss..." He started to say, wanting to get this beautiful maidens name.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:11 am
"Dolores, but you can call me Dolly if you like." she introduced herself, offering an exaggerated curtsey. "As for a drink, I'd love to." She offered her hand for him to take as she stood upright, waiting for him to lead her along.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:15 am
"Okay then Dolly. As for me, my name is Nicholas." He said, watching her curtsy. "Now then," He took her hand, her skin smoother than expected. "What would you care to drink. I personally enjoy red wine myself but you can get whatever you want." He said, leading her to where the drinks are.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:26 am
"Oooh, wine sounds good~" To be honest, Dolores had never the chance to drink wine before. She mostly just drank water and ate whatever fruits she could afford that day, sometimes meat if she had a lover with the wealth to pay for it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:44 am
Nicholas took her to the bar, getting himself another glass and one for his lovely companion. "Here you go. The finest red wine they serve for out drinking pleasure." He said, toasting her and taking a sip.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:33 pm
Dolores took a small sip, promptly taking on a look of surprise at the taste. It certainly wasn't what she was expecting. Still, she liked it in an odd sort of way. Her lips forming a radiant smile once more, she said to her white-haired companion, "Thank you." After couple moments passed, she found herself asking Nicholas a few questions to pass the time. "So, what are your hobbies?" being the first.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:51 pm
"Not at all." He said, listening to her questions. "Well, this is one of them." He said with a smile, taking a sip. "I like to sample wines. It's fun to test out different colors and textures of wines and see how each ones tastes." He told her, looking at her eyes. "Lets see... I don't much anymore, but I used to paint. I would sit outside my home and just paint what I see." He told her, remembering those days. "What about you?"

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:19 pm
(Bump...)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:54 pm
(Anime-chan!!)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:24 pm
{Spartan, are you worried about me going inactive?}

"I like thrills. Sometimes that means dancing the night away. Sometimes that means riding an angry around town. Whatever I do, though, I want my heart racing faster than a horse on fire." And dangerous, but that goes without saying. Dolores wanted to live like she never lived before. Often times this meant putting herself in horrible, horrible danger. Often times this meant partying like the day was her last. Being a human only through magic, it might very well be. She never knew whether or not the magic would wear off, or if her jilted creator would come to find her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff