Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Good Morning, Halloween! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:53 am
Oh, oh, oh woke up today feeling
The way I always do
Oh, oh, oh hungry for something that I can't eat
Then I hear that beat

The rhythm of town starts calling me down
It's like a message from Jack below
Oh, oh, oh pulling me out to the smiles and the
Streets that I love

Good morning Halloween-

The sound of music could be heard coming from the school auditorium one Spiderday morning, right before lunch; it was that time of day where most students had already woken up or were in the middle of waking up. Maybe you came because the music compelled you to, because music was something that you could relate to, especially since the song that was playing felt lively - an emotion that you had been lacking.

Maybe you came because you were curious. Maybe you were just in the right place at the right time. Maybe you had nothing better to do. Maybe-

Sign Outside of Auditorium
Maybe we worry too much about the little details in life and unlife, so much that we forget about the important things. Why not just take a seat and relax for now? Everything is better with a friend or two, so don't be shy about bringing your friends! If you're coming alone, don't fret! Friends can always be made!

Professor Millicent Poppins is here to talk to you about Creativity, The Arts, and maybe a little something else; there is a specific topic for this talk today, but you'll have to stay to find out what!

Before taking a seat, please pick up your free goody bag from the table at the entrance. It should contain:
  • Clipboard with paper and pen attached
  • Tape recorder
  • A packet of canine/feline-consumable chocolate buttons (Not minipet-consumable!)
  • A stress ball (If a color exists on a minipet, it exists on a stress ball!)

*Song  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:39 pm
If your student chose to enter the auditorium, they would find that part of the seats had been taped off; the only seats available are the ones located in the middle of the auditorium. However, there are still plenty of seats for every student to take!

You have about 18~20 hours to post before my next post! (:

OOC:
  • My aim is to finish this up by the end of next week, give or take. So updates will happen once every 12 to 24 hours; sorry if it's a little speedy!
  • There's no need for sign-ups!
  • You can come in "late"; aka feel free to join this at whatever "stage" it is at!
  • QUOTE people if you are addressing them; this means quoting me too, if you need me!
  • This RP is not made to be intensive, and there will be no dice used; I know that there are 10000 ORPs/Classes/Etc going on, so this is just for your reference. :'D

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 pm
Lattice was intrigued - slightly - due to the music as she followed along toward the source which was at the auditorium. Unfortunately for Petro it was right in the middle of a conversation as she suddenly turned and wandered off leaving the Guard Pony to either follow or be left behind.

It wasn't like she was leaving him on purpose but she really wanted to take a gander at what was happening.

As she entered she unfortunately missed the table filled with goodies. Hopefully Guard Pony would be following and pick that up for her.

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:53 am
If the ghoul hadn't gone to investigate on her own, Petro would have suggested they do so anyway. Music soothed the savage beast and the monster horse was no exception. And so, true to the title of Guard Pony (though not to be confused with a Guard Horseman, very important), the tikbalang dutifully followed after the ghoul.

Which proved to be a good thing because otherwise Lattice would have missed out on the goodie bags! He picked up the first two bags available and gently attempted to guide Lattice over to some available seats. He may seem slightly uncomfortable with the Auditorium. The place held few good memories and Petro would forever consider it to be a place where announcements of impending dissipation, agony, and trauma were made.

But there was music here. That was a good sign, wasn't it?

"Looks like we each got stuff for joining," explained, intentionally rumpling the mouth of his bag to let Lattice know of it. He wasn't about to open hers without her say so, however.

Pales

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:25 pm
The music faded away to silence, and for a moment, it seemed like nothing was going to happen. Then, the sound of footsteps against the wooden floorboards of the auditorium could be heard. This was followed by a cheerful, amused sort of laughter, before a woman - hair white and grey, wrinkles on her face, her dress a rather absurd thing, even for Halloween standards; it was white and orange, with black musical notes littering the skirt - appeared on the stage.

"My, my, what a small turn out!" She didn't seem very upset or bothered about this. In fact, she hopped right off the stage - and one could not help but be worried about whether her bones might snap - to join the two students in the audience, taking the seat in front of them, "All the better for interaction, I always say! Are you two a couple? Ah, YOUTH~ Once it's gone, it's up to you to pull it from your heart."

She sighed wistfully, and then laughed, looking directly at the two students, "Welcome to my talk! You may call me Professor Poppins. Millicent makes me sound like such an old lady, doesn't it? I'll be conducting a workshop on poetry today. That's what the pen and paper, and recorder are for. Use whichever you find you are most comfortable with!"

She hopped right up from the seat again, "Before I continue, I'm sure that a lot of people think they can't do poetry... I say NO YOU to these people-" She laughed, "Everyone can do poetry with a little bit of structure. Everyone has the potential to be creative - creativity is just the ability to come up with multiple solutions to one problem~ Shall we start with our first poem for the day? I do this with young scarelings, but it's the perfect warm up for youths such as yourselves."

Clapping her hands, a projector screen started to appear from the back of the stage. Once it was completely down, images started to flicker on it...

User Image

"That's a youth from my drama class. He didn't mean to do that," She explained with a chuckle; once the screensaver had finished playing, words appeared on the screen, "Your first task is to write a 'Color' poem. Basically, a poem that has as many or as little lines you want, but is based around a color, or several colors. For example, this was written by a scareling from kindergarten...

Red.
Red is the color of blood
Except that is not always true,
For I am a ghost.

Short poem, but you get the idea. Ah, and...

Black.
Black is my minipet
Except he is mostly white.
Black is the color of the sky
When the moon hides behind the clouds at night.
Black is on my dress
And is orange, red, and white."

She looked away from the screen to focus on the two students again, giving each of them a smile, "You may share your poem after you are done. In fact, I encourage it! However, I'm not going to force you to do so. Do it if you're comfortable."

OOC:
  • Write a 'Color' poem; examples are given above.
  • If you would like to share your poem ICly, bold it! This shows the others (and me) that you are reading outloud!
  • ICly, you can either choose to write or record your poem. Whatever your student finds they are more comfortable with.
  • LATECOMERS CAN STILL JOIN! Just have them come in and sit down right as she's explaining the task, or have them read the instructions on the screen.

Huni Pi

Pales

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:38 pm
The horse boil sat quietly while the music played, trying to settle the initial anxiety and nervousness of being in the Auditorium. However, once the professor began to speak, the tikbalang's face flushed at the suggestion that he and Lattice were a couple. But before he could say anything about this particular matter, Professor Poppins suddenly revealed this was a "Poetry Class?" Petro may or may not have a look of horror as he says this and his grip on the chair may or may not have been strong enough to dent metal.

"A-are y' okay with this, Lattice?" he whispered to the ghoul. If she wanted to leave, he would have no problem with that. No problem whatsoever. But if she wanted to stay, well, he'd stay for her sake. And once the screen was lowered, he wondered if she could see the words being projected. A snicker, however, managed to escape from his lips when the image finished playing.

"'S a mummy boil trying to climb up a flight'v stairs but tripped on his own bandages," he explained to Lattice.

Pales

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:03 pm
"Grey, the uncertain
Color of morality
Neither black nor white."

Shun said this while passing by and over hearing a thing or two.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 pm
Oooo, Poetry! Mac wasn't too big on poetry, but hey, there was always a time to start! Besides, Shun was there and it'd been a while since he bothered the other Reaper. Plus, he had something important to ask him.

Black like Shun's soul
Missing in action always
Please come join my band.

That last part? He was looking at you, Shun.

Blade Kuroda

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 pm
Shun stopped as he heard his name, keeping him from just passing by. It was said by Mac too of all people. Turning around, he soon paused as he heard that last line. What? Since when did Mac have a band?

"How about not." he said flatly before continuing to walk on.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:13 pm
"HEY YOU CAN'T JUST SKIP OUT ON A CLASS I'M TELLING" Followed shortly by a hysterical laugh that likely proved he was a lot less than serious about his outburst. Yes, Mac was all sorts of mature today. There was just no containing it. But it likely had to do with the mass amounts of candy that was around the Psychopomp (especially stuffed in his pockets).

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:14 pm
"This is a class?" Shun asked while raising an eyebrow. Shaking his head, the Reaper just walked on off. Or was in the process of it. Apparently he didn't give a damn.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:17 pm
"Dishonor on your cow, then." Mac shrugged, tenting his fingers together like he had plans. Serious, evil plans.

Just you wait Shun.

He had plans.

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:19 pm
Shun didn't have a cow. He didn't say anything. Instead, he just took one hand out of his pocket and flipped off the other reaper while he moved towards the reaper dorm. He needed to go pick something up incidentally.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:20 pm
Both boils would find themselves being pulled back towards the seats by the teacher using an invisible rope.

"Pantomime!" She smiled kindly, "Lovely, isn't it?"

Enoh Love
Blade Kuroda

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:21 pm
Or at least Shun was going to go pick up something from the reaper dorm. If he wasn't suddenly pulled back by an invisible rope.

He glared at the teacher for this.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces