Submit

Heard of Spyro?
Yeah! I love/like it! ^^
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Yeah... I guess it's ok. :)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No... I'll look him up though! (Wiki is your best option)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No... but it sounds fun! ^^
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

cuntstone creamery

Sugary Bunny

23,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:15 am
Anyone else remember this adorable, purple, little pile of scales?
I do! whee

The first game came out in 1998, and I've loved Spyro since I was 5 or 6. I have all of the console games (Yes, even Skylanders and most of the figures.) except for Ripto's Rage/Gateway to Glimmer. I've been looking for it for so long... and I just need money. gonk

Anywho, anyone else a fan of this little guy? I love the classics, the first three games for PS1, the most, because that's the real true Spyro! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:10 am

Hehe, I know of the little guy :]
It's been a while since I've heard him last mentioned though! I've only played the demos though =x

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

cuntstone creamery

Sugary Bunny

23,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:12 am
Setsunasa

Hehe, I know of the little guy :]
It's been a while since I've heard him last mentioned though! I've only played the demos though =x

I know you can go to places where they sell used games and find some classics or some from the legend series.
Skylanders is kinda expensive at the moment, and the legend series is kjinda grim-dark, so the best place to go first for spyro would be the classics. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I loooooooooooooooove that game! I have the second and third game. Use to have the first one but I think we either lost it or it broke, but we could never beat it because the guy next to the balloon said that the other worlds were very exciting and that he would take us there in September and even though we completed the other portals and talked to those stoned dragons, we never got to the other worlds. But thanks to Spyro we did come up with a song for the game.

I like year of the dragon better! I am trying to complete the whole thing and am at sixty five percent but those speedways are annoying and I don't like the Sparx mini games, but the baby dragon's are so cute! I love Mid day Gardens, the best world there is the tower world with the cool skate boarding challenge.

I only beat the second game once, but I love the world with the idol things they were making. I felt so sad for them when they were being tortured by those things!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fangs of the Father

Unsealed Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:13 pm
Hunter and Bianca forever. FOREVER.
Man, the Spyro games are the best. I don't like how they changed him up in the newer games, though. XD  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games