Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Movie
Movie Set

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:44 pm
Martin Moszkowicz, the producer, tweeted a pic of a set for the movie that will start filming next week! Anyone else SO F*&%!#@ EXCITED?!?!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:57 pm
Wow, it's like my baby's all grown up. Even though it's not my baby, and it's not done yet.

Yea. . . sweatdrop  

mintiswirl

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:27 pm
Your baby’s All grown up?? , It’s a book not an infant let’s be honest. I’m excited for the movie to come out …I will be at the mid night showing unless it conflicts with the releasing of Les Mis. If its as good as hunger games was ,I’ll be happy. We don’t talk about twilight like it’s great literature =_=. The lead actress in that annoys me to no end .Anyway ,I look forward to seeing it hope the fan girls don’t ruin it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:00 pm
I SAW THE FRICKEN CAST LIST I'M FREAKING OUT IN MY HEAD BECAUSE ITS TO LATE AT NIGHT TO DO ANYTHING ELSE !! OH THIS IS AWESOME SO AWESOME !!!  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:53 am
Has anyone else seen the pictures from filming? I'm freaking out! If you haven't, try checking out this website which has a great compilation of pictures and descriptions from the set. Check it out and bask in the amazingness!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:55 am
netherfreak
Has anyone else seen the pictures from filming? I'm freaking out! If you haven't, try checking out this website which has a great compilation of pictures and descriptions from the set. Check it out and bask in the amazingness!
>.< UGH!! every time ,I want to get my fan girl on ,I just have to come to this guild SQWEEEEEEEEE!!!  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items