Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Dad's in the hospital

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you pray?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:06 pm
So my dad just got admitted into the hospital with extreme respiratory pain, so much that he cried- and he doesn't do that often. He went to the ER after the pain started becoming more and more frequent, and has been sort of diagnosed with Ammonia or Pneumonia, he thinks it's going to be cancer though, being the over-thinking man that he is.

For everyone here, reading this thread, please pray for him- if he dies, I'm not going to have a father, and most likely when he is dead we will on account that our house is too dang expensive the way the economy is, we'll have to move on the off-chance that he does die. Please pray, thanks a ton.

UPDATE: Dad got out of the hospital on the 16th, he is recovering fast but still remains weak. Thank you for any prayers you have said, because the doctor said if we delayed his ER admittance, he would have been dead.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:06 am
Wuppa Wuppa
Please pray, thanks a ton.

I haven't been around much lately, so I am just seeing this now, but I am praying now, can we get an update?  

Aoife

Beloved Worshipper

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:10 pm
Aoife
Wuppa Wuppa

I haven't been around much lately, so I am just seeing this now, but I am praying now, can we get an update?
Alright, thank you so much, and as fate would have it- my dad's home and is recovering well. He still feels weak and tired, but at least he's moving around. And truth be told, the doctor said if my mom had waited another hour or two, he would've been dead already.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:27 pm
Praise God! Glad everything is better<3

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aoife

Beloved Worshipper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:57 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Aoife
Wuppa Wuppa

Alright, thank you so much, and as fate would have it- my dad's home and is recovering well. He still feels weak and tired, but at least he's moving around. And truth be told, the doctor said if my mom had waited another hour or two, he would've been dead already.

I am so glad to hear this! thanks for the update!  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games