Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Earvin's Guitar Shop

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image

Here is Llyod's shop and upstairs is his apartment.
The rest of the Apartment:
User Image
Bathroom:
User Image
Guest Room:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

♫ ℒloyd ℇarvin ♫
User Image
Lloyd sits at the counter of his music shop as he waits for her to arrive. He pulls out a guitar and begins to play a song as he notices that he doesn't have any costumers.

Mood:
Ooc:

User Image

DakotaRosey

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

DakotaRosey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image

~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ "I live only to please my master." ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~

~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~

Lucy sat in the back of the truck, her hands tied behind her back tightly. Her face, arms, and legs were smeared with dirt. She sat in silence, like the other girls squished in the truck did. They didn't dare speak for fear of getting punished. She felt the truck jerk forward and then back into a resting position. As the doors to the back of the truck opened, all the girls squinted to see through the sunlight they rarely saw. Igor, the man who drove the truck was now looking at the filthy girls with a smirk. He pulled Lucy out by the arm and she flinched slightly, feeling the large man's firm grip. As the sunlight hit her fair skin, a maroon colored scar was visible on her left leg, a mark from one of her previous whippings. As Lucy was drug to the shop, she wondered what life would be like with her new master and what horrible things he would do to her. She shuddered at the memories of past slave owners she had been to as she approached the door of the guitar shop. Igor knocked on the door and simply walked away, leaving Lucy barely standing, trembling at the front door of the shop. The scruffy man got into the truck and drove away as she awaited her new master.

~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:47 pm
DakotaRosey

User Image

♫ ℒloyd ℇarvin ♫
User Image
Lloyd barely hears the knock on the door as he is playing his guitar. He sets the guitar down and walks to the door; once he is at the door he opens it. He sees Lucy standing in front of him with her hands bound behind his back and he steps aside saying,"Come inside Lucy" as he smiles sweetly. Once she is inside he closes the door and says sweetly,"Well Lucy, this is my music shop and my apartment is upstairs" as he stands in front of her.
Mood: happy
Ooc:

User Image

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

DakotaRosey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:00 pm
Fire fox The Overlord

User Image

~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ "I live only to please my master." ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~

~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~

Lucy nodded and walked into the shop, her knees unable to stabilize. She stood in silence for a moment, taking in the ambiance of the shop. The walls were lined with guitars, music books shelved neatly in their places, and instruments everywhere. She looked up at her new master that seemed to tower over her. "Thank you for welcoming me so graciously into your home. What should I call you, master?" Lucy said in a shaky voice. He seems nice, she thought. And he is quite handsome. She brushed off the second thought, she knew better than to think personal thoughts about a master.

~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:11 pm
DakotaRosey

User Image

♫ ℒloyd ℇarvin ♫
User Image
Lloyd taps his chin as he thinks about her question and says,"Well in private Llyod is fine, but I guess in public it should be sir or master" as he smiles at her. He notices the dirty on her face and pulls out a handkerchief from his pocket and wipes it off of her face saying,"There all clean now" as he smiles before he puts it back in his pocket. He walks over to the counter and says,"I guess I should explain your duties" as he sits on a stool behind it. He continues once he is settled by saying,"Your duties will include cooking and cleaning" as he looks at her waiting for her replay.
Mood: Neutral
Ooc:

User Image

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

DakotaRosey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:21 pm
Fire fox The Overlord

User Image

~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~

Lucy nodded. When Lloyd rubbed the dirt off of her cheek she smiled, cleared her throat and said, "Thank you very much sir." Then she bowed and almost lost her balance with her hands tied behind her back. She nodded as he spoke, and when he was finished she replied. "I understand sir. Will I be cleaning your apartment as well as the shop or either or?" Lucy's tone was not shaky anymore. Instead, she spoke with a firm yet polite and feminine voice.

~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:34 pm
DakotaRosey

User Image

♫ ℒloyd ℇarvin ♫
User Image
Lloyd blinks and says,"No problem Lucy" as smiles before he chuckles. He says,"You know I like a bond and submissive female as the next guy, but I don't think you need those ropes on anymore" as he motions for her to come over by him. He taps his chin and says,"Well I mostly hired you to take care of the apartment and if you can get to the shop that is fine" as looks at her. He taps his chin before saying,"I have a few rules for you to follow" as he becomes serious. He holds open one finger and says,"Rule one: You will not leave this building without me" before he holds up a second finger and says,"Rule two: You shall respect my customers if you are down here in the store." He holds up a third finger and says,"Rule three: If I give you an order you follow it" as he looks at her before saying,"If you break any of these rules it will result in a punishment" as he sets a pair of scissors on the counter to cut her binds with. He looks at her and says,"Do you understand?" as he purses his lips.
Mood:
Ooc:

User Image

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

DakotaRosey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:48 pm
Fire fox The Overlord

User Image

~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~

Lucy smiles at his comment, a tight smile only to show respect, not to show she is amused. Then she walks over to Lloyd and turns around, offering her bound hands to him. Once she is free, she turns back around to face her master, with her hands folded in front of her. She nods silently as he explains the rules. "Yes I understand. I swear to you my utmost respect and loyalty sir. I will not fail you. Thank you for this opportunity." Lucy speaks and then bows again. She turns around to tidy up the shop but then stops and faces her master again. "Sir, I have a question..." Unsure how to word her question she stands in silence for a moment. "Will I be- I mean will you- Do I have-" Lucy stops and composes herself. "Will you ever ask me to pleasure you? Sexually, I mean." She speaks and blushes slightly.

~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:54 pm
DakotaRosey

User Image

♫ ℒloyd ℇarvin ♫
User Image
He smiles as he bows saying he had her complete respect and loyalty. He starts to do some paper as she begins to clean the store, but stops when she states she has a question. He looks up at her and listens to her question about her pleasuring him. He blinks and stares at her for a few minutes before he says,"Well although I find you attractive" as he pause before saying,"I won't force or command you to those acts" as he looks at her. He scratches his head before saying,"Is their anything else you would like answered" as he sets his papers down and puts the scissors away.
Mood:
Ooc:

User Image

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

DakotaRosey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:58 am
Fire fox The Overlord

User Image

~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~

Lucy blushed when he said he found her attractive and had to stop herself from giggling. It had been such a long time since someone had said such a nice thing to her and she was surprised by how kind her new master was. She was glad that she wouldn't be forced to pleasure him, but she wouldn't have minded anyway. "Thank you sir." she said with another bow. "And that is all the questions I have for now." Lucy smiled and turned around and began to dust the bookshelves and instruments. When she finished she swept the floor with a broom and cleaned the windows. She worked on the shop in silence taking a peek at Lloyd every so often.

~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:47 pm
DakotaRosey

User Image 

♫ ℒloyd ℇarvin ♫ 
User Image 
Lloyd smiles as she goes back to cleaning and he resumes his paperwork. He turns around and places all of the work completed into a safe hidden behind a picture of someone on the wall. He smiles at the photo before turning to look at Lucy; He asks,"Well I'm going upstairs to get some food care to join me?" as he stands up and walks to a stair case. 
Mood: 
Ooc: 

User Image

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

DakotaRosey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:12 pm
Fire fox The Overlord

User Image

~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~

Lucy looked at Lloyd smiling at the picture on the wall. She wondered what was so special about this person and she grew jealous. She shook off the strange feeling and continued to stare blankly at her master. When he spoke, she jumped a little and blushed. "Ummm." she walked towards him and stumbled, still startled. I hope he didn't see me staring at him. I must have looked like such a freak... Lucy cleared her throat and stood up straight with her hands folded down in front of her before answering. "Yes. Thank you master." she bowed and then followed him up the stairs. As they were walking, her eye's couldn't help but wander up and down his body. She then composed herself, hoping he didn't see what she was doing a moment ago.

~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤ ~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:21 pm
DakotaRosey
User Image 

♫ ℒloyd ℇarvin ♫ 
User Image 
 Lloyd with his back turned to her doesn't see her glances as he walks upstairs. Once they arrive at the top of the stairs, he pulls out a set of keys and unlocks the door. He holds the door open for her showing the living room and kitchen for her. He walks in behind her and glances at her butt as she walks in front of him before closing the door. He says,"Well I feel like making a grilled cheese with tomato soup" as he walks around to the other side of the counter as he starts to dig in the kitchen.
Mood: Hungry
Ooc: 

User Image

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
The Center and Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff