Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
You can see me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accio Shoe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:28 pm
{This is a person, boy or girl, who can see ghosts[[You]] X a ghost boy. Currently there is no plot, other than the girl is new to the town}
Name: Adelay Johanson

User Image
watched the moving van pull up into the driveway of the house, The buyers had gone through with it? of course they did, because this perfect little house, on the perfect street in the perfect town, They always went through with it. And they always regretted it. I chuckled at myself, And floated down from the room I had been residing in, bringing myself into the main foyer of the house, waiting for the family to come through the door so I could, Inspect them. Basically decide if i would let them stay, and more often than not, it was a cold hard, No.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:48 pm
Name: Kira Sharp

User Image

louis guapo

Original Lover

Accio Shoe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:05 pm
Layla Listressa

Accepted whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:04 pm

User Image

Kira opens the car door and gets out. She sighed inwardly, to be honest... She didn't want to move again. But yet she couldn't afford to live on her own quite yet so she had to stay with her parents, walking up to the doorway she stopped immediately. Something wasn't right here. But she kept her eyes closed, she didn't want to see them an longer, so it was her choice to keep her eyes shut for the remaining period. She cautiously took one step inside the home after her lively parents were beckoning her to come inside, Something isn't right here...... It feels like there's another person here. But I can't say anythin quite yet, my parents will think I'm crazy still. Ah well.... she thinks. "I'm going upstairs...... You two can finish down here, I couldn't careless." she mutters to her parents before walking upstairs onto the second floor while checking the first room she encountered.  

louis guapo

Original Lover

Accio Shoe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am
Layla Listressa

User Image
I watched curiously as the parents of the family lugged in their baggage triumphantly, followed by a curios blonde girl, who by definition was hardly a girl. She appeared to be at the least in her late teens, maybe even early twenties. As she clambered up the stairs cautiously, I followed, Floating lazily behind her as she stopped to peer into a room. Taking this as a perfect opportunity, I floated past her, Grabbing a face off a small table at the end of the hall, And chucking it at the patch of wall near her head. I chuckled quietly, out of the breath i didn't need. Picking things up, let alone throwing things, was tiring enough.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:06 pm

User Image

Eight when she was just about to turn and leave, the room having no intrest towards her. A sudden crash flew by her head, however she wasn't fazed by it at all. Keeping her eyes shut she could see someone standing there, they were tall and lean. Nice for someone their age. "Whoever you may be, bother anyone else as you please. But mess with me then consider yourself trapped in your own little twisted game. Good day." she warns partly revealing her eyes ((note** they change from the different colors on their own)). After that she simply walks out of the room while completely shutting her eyes and going downstairs, "What was that loud bang darling?! Did you fall!?" her mother panics while rushing to her aid but the young woman brushes her away. "I'm fine Mother, don't worry. Everything will be taken care of, why don't you two check out the Master bedroom on this floor while I finish up unpacking...?" she calms her while taking ahold of her suitcase before heading back upstairs and finding another staircase that lead to the Attic, which her being curious... She decided to go up and settle there. It was where she would be able to think more without them bothering her, besides, she liked being alone most of the time. She didn't care for outside entertainment, she'd rather just spend her time alone like she's always done in the past. But enough about that, you'll learn about her soon enough...
Accio Shoe

louis guapo

Original Lover

Accio Shoe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:40 am
Layla Listressa

User Image

I looked at the girl, surprised, about to speak, when she walked away. Undeterred, I floated after her, Stopping to study her parents. I gave a chuckle, and shoved a suitcase off a table, splaying clothes every which way on the floor. He sighed, following her up to the second floor once again, seeing her stare at the stairs leading to the attic Dont go up there I said, Slightly annoyed. That is what you would call 'my' room I purred rather harshly. I sighed, seeing that she had already traversed the thirteen steps. I followed, floating Lazily up until he stood at the top of the stairs.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:55 am

User Image

Kira turned, "Oh...? Well excuse me then Mister........?" she trails off turning her body to face him. Giving him the opportunity to fill in his name, her eyes opening fully as she could see everything now. To tell the truth, he wasn't half bad either.
Accio Shoe

louis guapo

Original Lover

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas