Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Returning the Emblem? Or Not...(Night/Tybalt)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:36 pm
Night had changed since his school days. Since his initiation into the horsemen's lair, he had begun to care less about school and more about revenge. About hunting humans...about gathering FEAR for this great cause he was still unsure of.

Walking around the gym though brought some nostalgia, especially when he thought about how often he had gotten into little scuffles with his peers. Those that came to mind first of all were Tybalt and Yin Cang....and his battle with Levi. Yeah those were good times..

And oddly enough, he could smell the black dog nearby. While the black dog and Night had not seen each other for awhile, the black cat was not shy as he draped his arms over the hound and whispered in his ear...

"Did you come here looking for a fight big boy?" Which was added of course with a little whisper and blow into the black dog's ears. Because Night...you...know...found it amusing or something. He was going to be prepared for the black dog's retaliation though.

Oniongrump

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:06 am
Tybalt like everyone else had changed since coming to Amityville. Though strangely enough, he didn't seek out revenge. Sure he wanted to maul a hunter or two for the crap they had done. But he didn't agree with the horsemen. In fact, he downright despised them for what they did. Kidnapping the hunters like that... it was no better than how the hunters who had kidnapped their own friends. When Tybalt looked at it that way, they were as bad as each other. Why would he go and join something like that? How could the others?

Entering the gym, Tybalt caught sight of the black cat and frowned.

"Why did you follow Madea?" He asked. It wasn't an accusation. Not so much as it was worry. He had seen several of his friends pass through that portal to follow the head priestess and it made him worry for them. "She's bad news, Night."

Nyxtsuki Moon

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:15 pm
Night cocked his head and then smiled, tail flicking back and forth.

"I don't mind? Or don't really care. She offered to let me play with humans and so I am." Night shrugged, "It's not like I've done anything to the humans yet anyways but it sounded fun at the moment and well what I have afterwards..." Night held out the neon green laced with black shard like jewel..."I got a lot of power that just allows me a little more freedom then school..."

"Plus you know...school hasn't been my thing anyways....I'm just here to hang now." Night shrugged again and then gave Tybalt a cat's grin. "However, before I leave fully...We have some unfinished business...I still have your emblem Puppy but you don't have mine...Wanna try to fight me for it?"

He held out his emblem, mischievousness and eagerness was shining bright in the cat's eyes.

Oniongrump

OnionGrump rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:29 pm
Tybalt was shocked. He never would have expected the laid back, carefree cat to say such things.

"Night!" He snapped out, "Are you ******** serious!?" It took all of his his self restraint to not to walk over to him and shake the life out of the boil. Instead he glared at the small shard. "You're seriously willing to cross that line for a little bit of fun, if you can even call it that, and some shitty power? Unbelievable!" He spat.

This was not the Night he knew.

"You're weaker than I thought." He snarled. "Real power can't be handed to you. You earn it!"

Though he never said it, Tybalt had respected Night's strength. But this wasn't his strength. This was the four clan's.

Nyxtsuki Moon

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:54 pm
"Whoa, I don't understand why your so upset Tybalt?" He blinked and then grinned, "It's not like I really care about power either okay? And that's not something you should to day to a person you could never win against."

"I don't know why you seem to not like the horsemen. Medea was nice enough to me, even in our brief passing. And the other horsemen have already come to accept us as well. I don't see why your so damned upset if I take a different path."

"Plus...don't you dislike humans?" Why was he so eager to help them? "Don't you remember what we're about. We are creatures of Halloween. Cause FEAR and harvest it. Whats the difference if I do it here or if I do it for the ponies?" Because in all honesty, Night had never really seen a difference. And he hadn't been part of the trances or anything like Tybalt so all Night had to go off was there earlier treatment. "How about you stop worrying so much about me and worry about yourself. We're about to spar aren't we?"

Night: 40/40
Damage: 0
Fear:; 2/2

Oniongrump

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:01 pm
"But they're using you!" He blurted out. That trance session he had witnessed, that future, he didn't want to see it come true. He didn't want to see the black cat hurt because of the four clan's actions. He didn't want to lose one of the few friends he had to those creatures!

"Its... Its not like I like them or dislike them. Hell, I hate those hunters for the s**t they've done. But Night! Don't you see? They're not going to just stop at feeding off of their fear! They kill humans! That's not what Halloween does!" Why was this so hard for Night to understand? To him it was clear that the four clan's were up to no good. So why couldn't he see it? Course, Night also hadn't attended the field trip to the four clan's homelands. He didn't see the things he had. It was no wonder the black cat couldn't understand.

In that moment of frustration, the black dog answered Night by throwing a punch, right across the black cat's face. Though there was a pained expression visible on his own.

"Night, please try to see what I'm telling you!"

Tybalt's HP: 50/50
Target: Night
Damage: 10
Fear: Discharge ( Y1 - Swift Strikes ) / Charge ( Y2 - The Chill ) / Divine Judgment ( Y3 - Gamblers Chance )

Nyxtsuki Moon

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:28 pm
"What, Why are you being so silly Tybalt. Why would they ever use us? Aren't we using them too? Didn't we use their power to get to the hunters and save those students who got taken?" The distortion from the lost clans power started to flicker in the black cat's eyes. His eyes becoming a mix of Lime green and yellow.

"Isn't it fair though...Humans killed me, killed a lot of halloween creatures. Its a never ending war. Aren't I allowed revenge? Aren't I allowed repentence for crimes against me? What about my revenge?" The cat's eyes shifted again, his voice oddly dark and menacing instead of the usual carefree... He reached up and rubbed his temple though. The brief moment, so out of character from the black cat disappeared and instead stood the regular Black cat. Tail flicking back and forth.

He took the punch though straight in the face, his neck snapping back and then forward.

"Ow s**t, Not pulling your punches are you?" Night instead turned his body so he could kick Tybalt in the stomach and then jump back.

"I can't see what your telling me. You don't have proof against the horsemen Tybalt anyways." He rubbed his face from the punch, "I just don't understand why its making you so upset over something so little?" No really, Tybalt had never been worried about Night before...so why was he now?

It was hard though to contemplate that thought anymore as something dark wedged its way into his brain. Revenge...was all he could think about again.

Night: 30/40
Damage: 5
Fear: 2/2 ( Y1 Headlights, Y2 Gamblers Chance)

Oniongrump

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:36 pm
Tybalt scoffed.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked, his eyes narrowed before he yanked his collar down so that the brand was more visible. "What do you think this is, huh?" He asked, but before Night could answer he went on. "I don't think this was something merely for our health! They may have granted us use of that water to pass through the barriers, but beyond that, they've done nothing for us! We fought with our own strength to rescue Mei and the others! If they were truly so trustworthy, then why would they need to brand us?" He demanded.

There was something odd about the way Night was speaking. Something unsettling. Like it wasn't the same person and just for a moment, he could see something strange in his eyes.

"Its not right to kill! Night, by killing and harming humans, you're just proving the hunters right! Its actions like that that the hunters probably exist in the first place! And if that's the case--" He clenched his hands into fists. "--then they were right to create the hunters!"

This was messed up. Never before had he seen Night act or say things like this. It was like something was forcing all of his hatred to the surface. Something feeding his hunger for revenge. Though before Tybalt could say anything more, Night's foot connected with his stomach, knocking the black dog back down onto the ground.

"I don't have any proof," He winced, clutching at his stomach. "you're right. But can't you just trust me on this one? We're supposed to be friends right!?" He practically yelled at the black cat, this time sweeping the ground in a low kick that aimed to knock the black cat off of his feet.

Tybalt's HP: 45/50
Damage: 7
Fear: Discharge ( Y1 - Swift Strikes ) / Charge ( Y2 - The Chill ) / Divine Judgment ( Y3 - Gamblers Chance )

Nyxtsuki Moon

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie rolled 12 8-sided dice: 8, 4, 2, 2, 1, 2, 5, 3, 3, 4, 2, 6 Total: 42 (12-96)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:47 pm
AHAHA WRONG DICE  
Pixie Nyxie rolled 8 12-sided dice: 5, 2, 2, 4, 2, 7, 12, 6 Total: 40 (8-96)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:49 pm
Night was going to hold his finger up to tell Tybalt just what the mark was but well...the black dog had continued on and the cat could only stand, arms crossed as he talked.

"I see." Night flicked invisable dust off his shoulder and then the dark gaze returned. "It's funny how naive we are enough to believe that? Hunters were here before even we were. Before most of even the older students...before even the teachers..." Night held his hands out. "But your right, the past is the past and the present is the present. Horsemen have shown us just how to avenge ourselves against humans. Revenge, its so crystal clear to me..." He rubbed his temples again, confused.

"You never told me if we were friends or not Tybalt." Night's face fell, "I kinda of always thought you hated me and just dealt with me because I had no one else and because you had too. But..." He was just so completely confused at this point.

Tybalt was telling him it was wrong, and yet his voice inside told him that it was right. It was right to feel revenge. He felt torn, disorted and torn. Part of him wanted to just go back to normal and the other part knew he had already lost himself.

He had hunted humans already. He didn't deserve to go back to friends after this.

"Sorry Tybalt. Trust me on this though...My new place is with the horsemen...with Revenge." He shrugged as the yellow filtered in his eyes, his green aura...signature bad luck aura intensified on his gloves. Just as he was about to move though, It exploded in his palm, Sending the bad luck all the way through his body and making him shudder from the pain.

Was it because he hadn't controlled his distortion self? Maybe he needed to practice more. More spars?

He fell to one knee and looked up at the black dog. Since when had their strengths differed so vastly? It seemed only yesterday that he was right behind the black dog and now...He was a mile back...and on a different path.

Night: 23/40
Damage: 0 - Failed! 20 Damage to himself. AHAHA OTL
Fear: 2/2 ( Y1 Headlights, Y2 Gamblers Chance)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:09 pm
"Quit kidding yourself! The horsemen are only showing you things you think you want to see! They're toying with your emotions and using it to their advantage!" He snapped back. Crystal clear his a**! Everything was as clear as mud when it came to the horsemen.

"Trust me on this. If you weren't my friend, or if I truly hated you, I wouldn't be here right now! Nor would I give a s**t about what you did with your sorry a**!" He snarled, his emotions on the subject causing his anger to rise even higher. "If I had thought acting a little nicer would stop you from making the biggest mistake of your life, I would have!"

The black dog was coming very close to his snapping point. He was angry. So angry that he couldn't convince his friend that it hurt.

"I won't" He snarled stubbornly. "and I never will. Don't you dare try and ask me to understand your choice when I know its completely wrong! Damn it Night! You are so wrapped up in your revenge that you can't even see that its strangling you!"

There was a shift in the black cat's eye colour again and with it that strange aura from before as he prepared his attack. Night was changing. Something was clearly changing him, twisting him into something darker, and there was nothing the black dog could do to stop it.

At a loss, he lunged for the other boil, not even bothering to stop when the black cat's Fear backfired on him.

This was Night's choice after all.

"Don't come crying to me when you end up regretting you choice and find yourself alone!" He whispered harshly in his ear, just seconds before he tore into the black cat's throat.

Tybalt's HP: 45/50
Damage: 14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:19 pm
Night barely had time to form the emblem in his hand when Tybalt went for his throat...literally. He closed his eyes and accepted his friends attack, dipping into dissipation.

The only thing that was left of the black cat for Tybalt was the emblem they had promised to each other as best friends.

And a whispered 'Sorry' floated in the air and it was done.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items