Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ HH 1 v 1 ] You're Not a Reaper, are You? ( Kat vs Fell ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
OnionGrump rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:55 am
This was the second time Fell had found the corridor. Or rather, it was the second time it had found her. One moment she was coming back from one of her painfully long classes and the next--the next thing she knew, she was gradually coming to the haunted house.

She was wary at first. The last time she was here, she came across a reaper--no hunter... she had come across a hunter, who she mistook as a reaper and it ended badly for her. He even cut her Jacking hair! She was still furious about that! Honestly! Just how long did he think it took to grow that hair out?

She stomped a foot, remembering the incident before she trudged on. Kingsbane, however, was right by her hand and oddly silent. Perhaps that was because he was aware of the possible danger ahead. They both were and they knew they were in over their heads.

Swallowing hard, the grim reaper stepped into the room, one hand clutching her arm as she searched for any sign of a hunter.

Quote:
Rolling a 4: NO HEALING IS ALLOWED IN BATTLE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:43 pm
Kat had been on patrol in the haunted house long before the reaper had even set foot into the building. Things were slow, as usual, but she didn't quite mind it this time around. After her last few battles in this place, she was more than happy for the Halloween creatures to take their bloody time in showing their faces.

Rounding a corner, she spotted a girl down the hall. Curious to know who or what she was, she approached her with caution. Summoning Xedis, she pressed them to the reaper's back, just to be safe. "Who are you? Human, or Halloween? If your a hunter, what division are you?" The girl didn't appear to be wearing any coat, so her guess was, she wasn't an ally. "Answer!"

OnionGrump

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:01 pm
The hunter's yell had the grim reaper jumping on the spot. It had been so quiet and now... "Oh for the love of Jack! What are you trying to pull? You could have given me a heart attack!" She held a hand over her heart and let out a breath of air. Honestly! What a start and all thanks to that ghoul. Or rather that goul was was--

"A hunter?" She repeated the word wide eyed. Is this what a hunter was? They didn't look like much. Hell, the looked just like any other reaper back at the school. The weapon however... she didn't like how it was pointed at her. "Umm, Fell." She answered as Kingsbane came up beside her. She was not going to respond to 'Halloween.' "This is my partner, Kingsbane. What about you, care to offer your name? Or are you just going to keep pointing that gun at my face?"

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:04 pm
It was clear with that.. creature, that this was no hunter. She was indeed Halloween. It was amazing how long it took these Halloween denizens to actually clue in when a hunter approached. The white coat and scarves were kind of a dead giveaway. Not really acknowledged the name, Kat motioned forward, weapons still directed at the reaper girl, not making a move to lower them any time soon.

Her partner? Since when did a reaper have a partner like that? Giving the two a slight look of disdain, she stepped forward again. "Katherine Taylor, pleased to be your executioner."

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:12 pm
"Ah... is that how it goes?" The grim reaper frowned. She had caught wind of many rumors of the hunters roaming about the school. Like how they aimed to kill or capture their kind. Only, after hearing directly from Mei, they weren't really rumors anymore, where they? "Kat huh? Well, sorry to disappoint, but I'm not just going to lay down and die for you." Kingsbane, who was silent for most of the exchange, now floated closer, eyes flaring to life. "Do your worst, hunter!"

With that she leaped forward, charging towards the sun trainee at a full run. Though before she reached her target, the soul eater shot out in front, allowing the grim reaper to vault up, off of him and down towards Kat from above. Followed up with a quick spin and the heel of her boot coming down onto Kat's shoulder.

Stats:

User Image

Name: Fell Nevermore
HP: 30/30
Target: Kat
Damage: 3
RP Blurb: Looks like this.

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:31 pm
"Of course that's how it goes!" Had this kid never faced a hunter before? Did she not know they were enemies? For having two guns pointed at her, the girl was awfully relaxed.

At her words, the sun hunter loosed a low chuckle, shaking her head. "Like you have a choice, girly. Sorry, but you're not leaving this place alive." The kick slammed right into Kat's shoulder, knocking her slightly off balance, causing her to miss her shot, and just barely grazing the girl. Dammit.. she was going to have to do better than this!

Name: Katherine Taylor
HP: 47/50
Target: Fell
Damage: 1

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:22 pm
The shot grazed her arm, but it wasn't enough to force the grim reaper to back off. In fact, given that Fell was a close range fighter and this hunter was a ranged fighter, it would be better to stick close to her. After all, it was where she had the advantage. So while she kept close, distracting her, her partner, Kingsbane, snuck up from behind and lashed his skeletal tail across her back.

"Ah really?" She shrugged. "This is my second time encountering your kind, so forgive me if I don't know all the steps." She said, as if answering Kat's unspoken thoughts. Though her tone was mocking.

It was unfortunate, but compared to the last hunter she faced, she didn't think she and this ghoul would ever get along. She couldn't even hold a decent conversation before the hacking and slashing started. "You do realize, that me and my kind are a little harder to kill than you're implying, yes?" In fact, even if she was defeated here, chances she would be back on her feet within a day. Whereas this human would suffer some pain for quite some time afterwards.

Oh well. It was her own fault for picking the fight.

User Image

HP: 29/30
Damage: 2
LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:33 pm
What the hell? Why was she doing so poorly tonight? Normally she had a few odd misses, but usually she did quite well in combat. She was definitely off her game tonight. It didn't help matters that Xedis was practically trying to lecture her on every move. Honestly, and people said girls were chatty! It was like his favorite past time was to nag! Then again, there was not much else he could do. Still though.. she would have liked some positive thinking from him for once.

Gritting her teeth when struck across the back, she turned, just in time to clip the soul eater on the tip of his tail. Again, only a graze. Damned Halloween freaks!

Kat snorted, rolling her eyes, recharging her gun in the process. "Yes, I'm very well aware of the fact that Halloween never dies. But at least I can take the pleasure in dissipating your a**!"

HP: 45/50
Damage: 1

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:52 pm
The shot to Kingsbane's tail sent a pain to her own tail bone and had her cursing under her breath. Of all the things this pact entailed, she had hoped shared pain wasn't among them. Fortunately it was only a graze.

At least the look of anger on the ghoul's face was a pleasing sight.

"You have to beat me in order to dissipate me." She countered. Fell knew she wasn't as strong as this ghoul and that it was only by sheer luck that she was missing her. But it didn't mean she couldn't enjoy teasing the ghoul before going back in defeat.

User Image

HP: 28/30
LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:06 pm
Ooooohhhhh... and now the girl was mocking her. Narrowing her brow, she turned to face the girl again, a look of determination as she shot another few rounds at the reaper and her creature. "My pleasure!" Her grin widened as she continued to pursue Fell through the room. With luck, she would get a few more shots in like that, and end this fight sooner than she expected.

:Yeah right.:

Shut up! No one asked you!

HP: 43/50
Damage: 12
Charge: 3/3

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 2 Total: 6 (4-16)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:19 pm
Fell had planned on releasing a Fear attack on the ghoul. But just as she and Kingsbane had begun the preparations, an attack came out of no where, hitting her hard.

She coughed, spitting up some blood, before she wiped it from her chin and grinned at Kat. "Oh..? So you can fight."

User Image

HP: 16/30
Damage: 0
LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:23 pm
It was a comment like that, that caused the sun hunter to barely miss the reaper again. Dammit! Why was she even letting her comments get to her like this!? She did not like this girl. She did not like her one bit! She was going to take her pet and give his bits of bones to stray dogs to gnaw on when this was over! "I swear--" She gave the reaper a look, drawing her weapons on her again. YOU ARE SO DEAD!

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:08 pm
At that the grim reaper could only laugh, choosing to run instead of strike. "Oh come now, don't make threats you know you can't keep."

User Image

HP: 14/30
Damage: 0
LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:13 pm
It was like this girl was asking to be shot! Gritting her teeth together, she moved to cut her off. She was going to wipe this girls smug look of her smug face! "I don't make threats, I make promises, kid!" She snapped, dropping down in front of her, the heel of her boot catching the back of her neck. Take that! She so had that coming! With an opening, Kat squeezed the trigger of her weapons, unleashing a barrage of bullets on the reaper.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:26 pm
"Exactly. You really shouldn't make promises you can't keep. You can probably defeat me, yes. But.." She grinned, giving a little chuckle. "you're dreaming if you think you can really kill me, ghoul."

The shot hit quicker than she could react, but even now, all the grim reaper could do was laugh in the face of danger.

And punch it too, apparantly.

"Struck a nerve?"

User Image

HP: 2/30
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash