Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] I Would Hit That (Mac v Hel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:41 pm
Hel was always in the mood to battle, never not.

When she stepped outside her door that day, she wanted to find someone rather quickly, so of course those right across from her were first possibilities. Mot was spared that day. She had battled him a lot…on the other hand…

Mac, she had not at all.

Thus a lot of bothering ensued, since the poor b*****d was unfortunate enough to be in his room at the time of reckoning. He didn’t come easy though, and it required a lot of persuasion on Hel’s part.

Battle me now or my clothes are coming off.”

Needless to say, she was in the gym now, with her spear summoned and a wide grin on her face.

Winning.

Mac, I have another brilliant idea…” She looked at her spear, eyeing the flat part of it.  
Enoh Love rolled 1 100-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:49 pm
Mac tried really, really hard to get out of this. He didn't want to fight. He was too lazy to fight. Fighting was dumb. Other people could do it! Yet Hel said the magic words and his love for Lizzy and NOT screwing up his relationship beat out the need to be ridiculously lazy.

He couldn't get to the gym fast enough, because the moment Hel's clothes came off, someone only needed to roll a 3 to overcome his willpower.

He gave her a look of complete scrutiny when she summoned her weapon and insisted on changing the game; the way she left off it could have been anything.

Was strip battling a thing?

He hoped not.

"...What?" There was hesitation in his everything.

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:52 pm
Don’t ask why Hel thought this was a good idea. She was a masochist at heart anyways. She was eyeing the flat part of her spear with a maniac grin still.

Well…you have your…staff-paddle-oar-birch-thing…and I have my spear…and I think it would be fun to have a slap battle.” Or a spank battle. Spanking sounded pretty scandalous…but she’d hit him wherever she could land it. “I will only use the flat sides of my spear, I promise.” Hel apparently thought this idea was the greatest thing since sliced bread, and thus did not attack.

Nothing is off limits. Go.

HP: 50/50
DMG: lawl 0

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:09 pm
...Mac stared at the ghoul as though she'd grown her wings back and was insisting on taking him flying. Slap Battle? "Are you stupid? Stop being stupid." Really? Really?! That was stupid! That might as well invite the over-3 will power roll! So dumb.

But she certainly looked serious, and with a very heavy sigh he summoned his weapon, which was looking more and more like an oar every day, and lashed out, dashing at the last moment to the right to give a nice broad-side slap to her behind.

...Okay, well, maybe there was some merit to the idea.

HP: 40/40
Damage: 5  

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:11 pm
Hel deflated as he called her stupid. It wasn’t a sad kind of deflating though, no, it was of the indignant kind. “No. I am not stupid.” Hel retorted. “I am playing on your level!” She made a vague gesture at his weapon. “I mean, aside from rowing a boat and spanking, what else can that birch thing do!? I am being considerate.” She lived in some kind of grand delusion.

It didn’t really matter though, since he went ahead and played by her rules anyways.

The reaper started, leaping a good foot into the air as she yelped, looking rather indignant once more. Hey, it was her idea…she had no right to look scandalized! How dare he play by the standards she set!

It just went to show, being swatted by a paddle stung like a b***h.

Hel managed to muster another grin as she rubbed her bloomer clad behind with a free hand. “Not bad, not bad.” She muttered, and reached out to swat the boil on a thigh with the flat side of her spear.

HP: 45/50
DMG: 3

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:43 am
"I'll have you know, this staff makes an excellent blunt object." They hurt, man. He'd been smacked with birch before, and it wasn't his. He knew, he just knew. It was his turn to yelp when she hit him in the thigh with the flat of her spear, and was quick to return the favour, only he missed his initial target and ended up slapping her shin instead.

HP: 37/40
Damage: 2  

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:34 pm
Oh, it does…it really does…” Hel agreed. She also wanted to point out that it’d make good kindling too...but she got whacked in the shin, and it still hurt. Seriously, another thing she didn’t think all the way through.

The ghoul let out a bit of a hiss as she shook out her shin, not retaliating yet.

HP: 43/50
DMG: 0

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:25 am
Mac would love to challenge you to beak it, Hel. Especially considering birch was one of the hardest woods...and it was his weapon. He could dissipate it before it smashed.

Bring it on.

When she didn't do anything, he lashed out to slap her again, not really caring where he hit her.

HP: 37/40
Damage: 2  

Enoh Love
Crew

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out