Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
TLC Justin Spectacular vs Salem Croft Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:26 pm
TLC
Justin Spectacular vs Salem Croft  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:32 pm
"A company, always on the run..."

These words sent the crowd into a frenzy as the name"Salem Croft" was drawn out across the Titantron, written in bloody cursive across a piece of parchment. The haunting tune continued as thick plumes of smoke began to cloud the stage floor.

"A destiny, oh it’s the rising sun…

As though summoned by the melodic incantation, the stage came to life with flames that crackled like popcorn, a barricade of yellow, orange, and red flares that stood as a wall to those already in the ring, blocking the ramp and making the stage inaccessible as the chilling vocals rang out across the jam-packed arena.

"I was born, a shotgun in my hands..."

A figure ascended from beneath the stage, the shadowy visage of Salem Croft. The dark specter stood inside the flames and slowly lifted his hands, palms facing the sky. The higher his hands raised, the louder the fans cheered for the lone 'face' in this triple-threat match-up. Though he was obscured by flames and smoke, Salem's demeanor suggested he was relaxed - in fact, he actually seemed carefree as a laugh rang out from within the fiery veil.

"Behind the gun I’ll make my final stand…"

The tempo started to increase, not just in the song but in the heartbeats of every fan in attendance. You could feel the anticipation in the air, the excitement building as Salem started to slowly waft his hands inward, urging the crowd on as he fed off their energy. The natural high of exhilaration and adrenaline sent Salem wild, and he started jumping up and down eagerly, growls and roars heard from the burning platform.

"...and that's why they call me...BAAAD COMPANY, I CAN'T DENY!"

With the lead singer's final forceful shout, Salem threw his hands down, provoking a thunderous explosion of fire from the stage, a fury that Salem leaped through and onto the ramp as the audience went crazy for the wide-eyed rebel. Glancing in the ring, Salem fought back a sharp swell of emotion as he felt his eyes well up a little. Rubbing them casually, Salem slowly walked down towards the ring, microphone in hand.

"Cut my music." Salem said, his theme song hushing as Salem lifted the apron, drawing a steel chair from underneath the ring. Tossing it onto the mat, the solid metal contraption clanged about, hitting the canvas with a thud to the sound of approval from the crowd. With a nimble leap, Salem jumped onto the apron's edge and ducked under the top rope, folding out the chair before standing next to it.

"...if you asked me whether I thought I'd be here tonight, I'd tell you no." Salem started, addressing the crowd that had quieted down to listen.

"You see...many of you are likely aware by now that I lost someone pretty close, here recently. I lost an uncle...a mentor...a friend. His name was Randy Thompson, and he was a lot like me - or rather, I'm a lot like him."

Pausing for a moment, Salem held his head down to allow his shaggy black hair to cover his face. He didn't want to meet anyone's eyes during what he had to say.

"See...my uncle lived in the moment. He wasn't the most liked of my family, and he certainly raised his share of Hell, and then some. My uncle was the kinda guy who told you what he thought, who spoke the truth...and you always knew where you stood with him. He was a war veteran, and he was proud of who he was and what he did. No matter what life threw at him, my uncle never gave up. He stood his ground. He got back on his feet. It may have taken him years, but he'd never let something beat him. He was just a survivor."

Pausing for a moment, Salem looked up at the audience, a clear look of sadness on his face as he glanced down at the empty chair by his side.

"...I'm a lot like my uncle. That's why I'm here, right now...because I'm a survivor, too. Over the last few days, I've contemplated taking a break, even walking out on my contract. But I know my uncle wouldn't want me to walk away from what I love. He wouldn't want me to back down from this challenge. I came here to be the next face of this industry, and that's what I'm damn well gonna do."

Taking the chair in hand, Salem walked with it to the ropes nearest the announce table and set it up off to the side, in the vicinity of the ring steps.

"So Uncle Randy, I want you to kick back right here, in this chair...and get a ringside view of me doing what I do best - beating the s**t out of whoever is unfortunate enough to step in the ring with me!" he added, his voice becoming an alarming shout towards the end of his statement.

Walking up the ring steps with a new-found determination, Salem's composure went from sensitive to serious in the blink of an eye. Staring back towards the stage with a look that threatened to ignite the entrance ramp once again, Salem waited for his opponent to make his way to the ring.

Salem Croft

x-OhhBriaan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:08 pm
Far From Over by Rev Theory plays loudly through the WWFG arena
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wait, there was a brighter day
Where I could view the world Without the sorrows that I've known (What if I could feel?)
Now it's a different place Memories fade away without a trace But there's a shadow
A shadow I can feel
My eyes are closing softly (I never wanted to be)
Inside these walls I fade away (I never wanted to be)
Still holding on 'cause this is
Far from over I won't say goodnight
My heart's grown colder
Waiting for the sun to rise again
Crawling
closer
So save your
kiss goodbye It's far from over

Hearing his now known theme music, the crowd would flee into a shudder of unknowing to gives boos, however there were surely more of them than cheers. From Hollywood, Florida weighing 213lbs, he is the 'Spectacular One', JUSTIN... SPECTACULAR! The announcer finished. He walked out with a black tank top shirt reading #NEXTBIGTHING on the front and the back reading his twitter name of course. Spectacular found himself walking past the ladders standing tall and tables stacked all around and then he found himself staring at his opponent Salem...Croft. The man of the hour, of course next to him that is. Before he made his entrance he listened in the back drinking a bottle of Deer Park as he paid respect to his late uncle. Which he completely nodded to his head to. But he'd not have it easy if he thought he was going to beat Justin. Last week he won his first match and he surely planned to win this one. As he stroll down the ramp he would run to jump on the apron and slyly look back at the crowd chewing his gum and entering the ropes to get into the ring. Once in the ring he would take off his shirt and toss it out into the crowd not caring if they wanted it or not. Although if the crowd was smart they'd keep it because in the next few weeks his price worth would be something worth buying. As he stood in the ring he would wait for the bell to signal.

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:26 pm
Salem had asked for this match, specifically. Not because he necessarily disliked Justin, but because - like he - Salem was out to prove something, and he wanted to do it the only way he knew how...in the most brutal fashion possible. As Justin made his way down to the ring, Salem felt the aggression start to build. He was going to that place, a place where there were no limits - a place where pain was God and he was Pope - a place that his body might not make it back from. The anticipation brought a smile to Salem's face, but he veiled his mounting rage with a polite gesture, an extended hand as a sign of good sportsmanship to his fellow competitor as the bell chimed.  

Salem Croft

x-OhhBriaan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:48 pm
As he stood there listening to the fans rowdy up for this upcoming Tables, Ladders, & Chairs match he would notice the anticipation Croft had tried so dearly to cover up. It was pointless though this being his first WWFG TLC, it didn't mean it was his first. He had played in this playground many times and won many and like all loss many but tonight his intentions lay for the win. When an hand was extended towards him from Salem he did not shake Croft's hand instead doing the exact opposite he would mock Croft at his attempt to shake his hand and without care attempt to spit in his face also in the process losing his gum.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:01 pm
The corner of Salem's eye would twitch as Justin literally spat in the face of his earnest attempt at professionalism. Suddenly, Salem was reminded why he'd wanted this match in the first place. Justin Spectacular - the oh-so-full of himself rookie that just happened to rub Salem the wrong way with his cockiness and arrogance. A snarl formed on Salem's lips, exposing a sharpened canine - but upon sinking the tipped tooth into his bottom lip, ushering out a drop of blood in the process, Salem's composure relaxed. A half-second later, however, Salem exploded forward with a burst of strength from his limber legs, looking to level his opponent with a powerful shoulder before running into the ropes behind Justin.  

Salem Croft

x-OhhBriaan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:05 pm
Justin would feel the anger the bitternish from Salem's reaction and inside felt he had accomplished something. As long as respect was not in this equation this match would feel like an main event. However he should have kept his focus on Salem who had at the moment rammed his shoulder into the waist of Justin making rebound the ropes and hold his ribs halfway belt over  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:32 pm
Salem - presently enraged from the blatant lack of respect that Justin displayed for him - wasted no time allowing Justin to recover. As Justin bounced into the ropes, Salem would rush forward and look to catch him off-guard once again, attempting to give the lad some "Instant Karma" - the moniker Salem used to describe one of his signature moves, a devastating Slingshot DDT to hopefully break Justin's face against the unforgiving canvas.  

Salem Croft

x-OhhBriaan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:39 pm
Being planted with 'Instant Karma' would be Justin as his face connected with the canvas, but for a short time as he roll out the ring taking grasp at his face and walking outside very closely to the apron  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:53 pm
Salem snarled like a hungry wolf, glaring down at Justin as he lay planted from the dose of Instant Karma. However, the injured opponent would quickly roll out of the ring, clutching his face in pain as he walked along the apron. This infuriated Salem, who's mind had become one of a voracious predator looking to eviscerate its prey. Salem would rush towards the ropes, leaping onto them to bounce up, soaring through the air behind the unsuspecting Justin. The desired result would be to drape his legs over Justin's shoulders, hoping to use the momentum to snap Justin backwards, onto his head for a Springboard Frankensteiner.  

Salem Croft

x-OhhBriaan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:07 pm
Upon finishing his clutching onto his face he'd slightly glimpsed to see Salem coming full speed only to his surprise he would springboard the ropes and his legs would wrap around him, but instead of what he had planned originally Justin would muster up enough strength to lift Salem face-first onto the apron to get him off of his tracks just for the moment himself helplessley falling back into the security wall, he was hoping the crowd would have no choice but to be really impressed with his facebuster electric chairdrop to Salem  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:23 pm
Salem's demeanor went from aggressive to alarmed as Justin reversed his high-flying attempt into a head-rocking Electric Chair Facebuster, though his raised forearms had absorbed a fair amount of the blow. Nonetheless, Salem was left dazed at the floor of the arena, propped up against the apron. His head was a bit cloudy, his vision a bit fuzzy, but Salem could clearly see Justin fatigued against the security barricade nearby and it didn't take a genius to know what came next. Reaching under the apron's skirt, Salem's hand grasped around something cold and hard, the textbook characteristics of a steel folding chair. Salem's anger, rekindled by the feel of the sturdy weapon in his hand, provoked him to stagger to his feet, rushing over to deliver a powerful chair shot to Justin's head before he could recover from their earlier exchanges.  

Salem Croft

x-OhhBriaan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:34 pm
Justin simply lay there watching Salem like a baby he was supposed to take care of. But with a moment to take a breath he would be alarmed to see Croft come barrelling with a wild chair shot aiming to his skull however he had been fatigued but not severly injured when his adrenaline rush kicked in ducking the chair and hearing it slap the barricade, and he was done there as like a monkey he would leap onto the apron by this time Salem he hoped would have turned and if he did, Justin would spirngboard the ropes for an outside moonsault to bring himself and Salem down.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:40 pm
Salem was left with only the unsatisfied slap of steel on steel, the wily Justin having eluded the vicious judgment that Salem was about to bestow upon him. Salem's eyes followed the target, his pupils like crosshairs as they traced Justin's path onto the apron, preparing for the moonsault. Turnabout was fair play, so they said, and Salem returned the favor as Justin leaped - stepping to the side so Justin's trajectory sent his body right onto the barricade that he'd used for protection just moments earlier. Salem would then look to finish what he'd started before as he'd try to assault the rude fellow with another forceful crack of the chair.  

Salem Croft

x-OhhBriaan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:50 pm
After missing the moonsault he would find himself hanging like a rib from a bone on the security wall with bare back to be open leaving Salem to openly connect the steal to his back, in a instant he'd feel the wrath of the bone collided to steel.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games