Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Had enough. what now? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hawkmaster91

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 pm
Things were finally looking up for me. I got to hang out with a friend i hadn't seen in about seven years. I've had strong feelings for her since i got to know her seven years ago. I was going ot tell her how i feel. While i was visiting, we got to talking about all sorts of things. her mom came home, and we were talking about past relationships. She told her mom that she was most likely getting back together with an ex of hers. She confided in me why they broke up. So i didn't mention my feelings. I'm 21, but I've been through enough to give up on love, romance, the whole nine yards. I reliazed today I'm destinied to be alone and miserable. I'm just trying to hang in. Right now, I'm about ready to just idk anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:24 pm
It's funny, I can take years of bullying, with no problem. brutual hit that kncks me out cold during a football game, I come to, and I'm begging to go back onto the field. One too many broken hearts, and i crumble
hawkmaster91
Things were finally looking up for me. I got to hang out with a friend i hadn't seen in about seven years. I've had strong feelings for her since i got to know her seven years ago. I was going ot tell her how i feel. While i was visiting, we got to talking about all sorts of things. her mom came home, and we were talking about past relationships. She told her mom that she was most likely getting back together with an ex of hers. She confided in me why they broke up. So i didn't mention my feelings. I'm 21, but I've been through enough to give up on love, romance, the whole nine yards. I reliazed today I'm destinied to be alone and miserable. I'm just trying to hang in. Right now, I'm about ready to just idk anymore.

hawkmaster91

Xada Lourin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:18 pm
The only thing I can really say is that there is someone out there for everyone... And if you want someone bad enough, you'll fight for them. But, love is also patient.

I'm definitely the best person to be giving this sort of advice, but I hope it helps a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:22 pm
It's not that I don't want her, just from what she told me about her ex, he treated her very well. and he was great with her daughter. so I'm just bowing out  

hawkmaster91

Xada Lourin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:37 pm
hawkmaster91
It's not that I don't want her, just from what she told me about her ex, he treated her very well. and he was great with her daughter. so I'm just bowing out

I see. Do you doubt that you can treat her as well as he did?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:43 pm
Not at all. From what she said, they were really happy together. And I love her. And I'd rather see her happy even if it's not with me  

hawkmaster91

Xada Lourin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:53 pm
hawkmaster91
Not at all. From what she said, they were really happy together. And I love her. And I'd rather see her happy even if it's not with me

You have an outlook like that and I don't think you should give up on love. Your capacity to love is ... astounding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:59 pm
I'm just done. DOne with being heartbroken, caring more about someone than they care for me. I've been in one stable relationship, which was roughly ten yrs ago. I haven't been happy since it ended
Xada Lourin
hawkmaster91

You have an outlook like that and I don't think you should give up on love. Your capacity to love is ... astounding 3nodding

hawkmaster91

Xada Lourin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:30 pm
hawkmaster91
I'm just done. DOne with being heartbroken, caring more about someone than they care for me. I've been in one stable relationship, which was roughly ten yrs ago. I haven't been happy since it ended
Xada Lourin
hawkmaster91

I understand what you mean. And ultimately it's your choice. I just think that even your heart deserves a second chance.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:37 pm
I've had a second, third, fourth, and fifth chance. I'm good.
Xada Lourin
hawkmaster91
Xada Lourin
hawkmaster91

I understand what you mean. And ultimately it's your choice. I just think that even your heart deserves a second chance.

hawkmaster91

Xada Lourin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:39 pm
hawkmaster91
I've had a second, third, fourth, and fifth chance. I'm good.
Xada Lourin
hawkmaster91
Xada Lourin
hawkmaster91

lol You can't look for love, just let it come to you. even if you don't want it to come, if it's meant to be it will find you. ...wow, i just made love sound like a crazed stalker.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:45 pm
THose other chances were me just in a relationship. I've been in love three times. My first gf, One of my best friends, who has given up on relationships after a really bad one this past year. And my friend i'm currently talking about. Out of those times, my first gf was the only time my love was recipocated  

hawkmaster91

Xada Lourin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:01 pm
hawkmaster91
THose other chances were me just in a relationship. I've been in love three times. My first gf, One of my best friends, who has given up on relationships after a really bad one this past year. And my friend i'm currently talking about. Out of those times, my first gf was the only time my love was recipocated

believe me, I do understand what you are saying and where you are coming from, more than i should. but you're 21!! there is still plenty of time to find love that will be reciprocated.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:04 pm
I understand this, I've been in shitty relationships, doen some things I'm not proud of. All in all, at least for now, I'm done trying, i'm done dating. If something eventually happens, great.
Xada Lourin
hawkmaster91

believe me, I do understand what you are saying and where you are coming from, more than i should. but you're 21!! there is still plenty of time to find love that will be reciprocated.

hawkmaster91

Xada Lourin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:10 pm
hawkmaster91
I understand this, I've been in shitty relationships, doen some things I'm not proud of. All in all, at least for now, I'm done trying, i'm done dating. If something eventually happens, great.
Xada Lourin
hawkmaster91

i see. lol let whatever happens, happen.  
Help and Advice

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff