I need advice...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:06 pm
So first off, I think it should be noted that until this point in my life I have never dealt with males in a romantic capacity. In fact, guys have largely ignored me for pretty much the first 18 years of my life. So I have absolutely no prior experience to go off of in this situation.

But basically I feel like a piece of s**t. I think I may have been unintentionally leading one of my friends on. I met him last year, and back then I sort of had a crush on him, but he always seemed more interested in my sister so I forgot about it. This weekend I had a party, and my group of friends is generally very affectionate so I didn't really think anything of it when we started cuddling. I mean we were all sort of laying in a pile on the floor watching The Hunger Games in like this huge cuddle orgy. I didn't really think it meant anything until last night when he started sending me these vaguely flirtatious texts, and I was going along with it for a bit before I realized, "hey this kid might be serious" and by then it was too late to back out. The bright side is, I probably won't get a chance to see him in person before I leave for college (he's still in high school and I already have something planned for my last weekend in town), so even if this does happen to be the case, I'll be out of state and he'll move on.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do, though. Like, I feel really bad, because I don't really feel that way about him anymore. There are some residual emotions that came flooding back, but I'm actually interested in this other guy and we have established that this interest is mutual. I'm just really confused...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:31 pm
That is a predicament..

Well, if he's still sending you texts.. Ask him. Straight up. If he likes you, just
simply tell him that you like someone else and only see him as a friend neutral

That's all I can think of.
Sorry.

Fuit Gummy

Sweet Gaian

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:52 pm
just ask him smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:09 pm
CasuaIty
That is a predicament..

Well, if he's still sending you texts.. Ask him. Straight up. If he likes you, just
simply tell him that you like someone else and only see him as a friend neutral

That's all I can think of.
Sorry.
well ok i did it, i explained the thing to him, and he hasnt talked to me for like two days

i mean, maybe he needs time, he said not to worry about it and it was fine, but, still

u~u  

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

Pengi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:38 pm
To be honest...it happens. It was a sorta intimate action, but since it sounds like you weren't exactly alone in the cuddling, that kinda decreases the intimacy (well I think anyway).

Anyway, kudos to you being straight up with him. It's best really, and he will get over it. It was better to tell him than drag it out and possibly lead him on further.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games