Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Not what I expected.. [ Bix vs Mei ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LividPeas rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:00 pm
Mei had lost count of the times she had been to this place. In fact, she was starting to memorize most of it--at least from the outside. Inside the haunted house was a different story. It was likely there was a hunter here. She gathered that her being here was likely due to hunters. It was just too much of a coincidence to think otherwise. The only questions that remained now was: Where was the hunter, and who was the hunter. At this point, she wouldn't at all be surprised if it was Gale again. The two of them found their way into battle at the drop of a hat lately. Well..she supposed she would find out soon enough.

Walking the long halls, she occasionally peeked into the rooms for any possible sign of life. It was a good thing that the hunters dressed in white coats and some with bright colours to add. They were usually fairly easy to spot. So far though, she came up empty handed.

Finally coming across one room, Mei cringed at her find. An armory? Or something like it? Possibly antique weapons, as they were placed as if on display. Still, she wouldn't feel all that comfortable fighting in a place like this.

Rolling a 2: STUDENTS/ HUNTERS DO NOT TAKE RECOIL DAMAGE FROM ANY ATTACKS.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 am
The armory room was rather large and in addition to the displays were suits of armor holding various things. Axes, spears and maces all were clutched dangerously in the armor's hands and there was no telling if the House would utilize them in some way.

Bix didn't seem to care.

The newly promoted hunter was in a back corner unaware of the entrance of a student. He was busy acting like some sort of warrior. He'd snatched a shield and mace off of one of the armors and was currently looking at his reflection in a weapons case as he struck several poses as if he were a knight.

"Bwuahah.. yes.. Sir Bix is here to save you.." He muttered to himself and waved the heavy mace around in front of him.

LividPeas

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:20 am
Completely unaware of the white haired hunter's presence, the doll jumped back a few feet when his voice suddenly broke the silence. Searching for the location, careful not to give away herself away, Mei spotted him off in front of a mirror, posing no less. Unsure of what to make of the situation, she considered the idea of just sneaking on back out of here. With him not even aware of her yet, it was quite possible that she may be able to pull off the escape.

Quietly stepping away from the scene, she made a mental note to watch where she stepped. If it wasn't enough that their were weapons all along the walls and tables of this room, but there were weapons all over the floor as well--everywhere actually.

Successfully nearing the exit undetected, the doll glanced over her shoulder to check on the hunter, not noticing the weapons stand she was about to walk into. Turning around in time just to bump into the damn thing, she practically screamed on the inside as she watched, and attempted to grab a few of the weapons that crashed to the floor.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:43 am
"Who's there!?" Bix was red in the face, waving the mace wildly. Did they see him posing? He hoped not! Perhaps they knocked things over on the way in and not the way out.

The sheild was ditched with a crash and he hurried to see what made the commotion. The albino man still had the mace threateningly in front of him when he came upon the pink haired ghoul awkwardly stumbling amongst a pile of fallen weaponry.

"Who goes there?!" s**t did he really just say that? Internally he cringed at how stupid he sounded but it was the first thing that came to mind.

LividPeas

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:59 am
Hoping for a split second that he might not have heard all of that was quickly crushed when he called out. Okay, so he had heard her, how could he not have? If he was on a different floor, he still probably would have heard that. Groaning inwardly, she thought to maybe still make a run for it anyways.

"Who goes there?!"

Or not.

Still holding a pile of the weapons that had fell from display, Mei turned to face the hunter. "Uhhhh, no one! Carry on! Just uh..doing a little house cleaning is all!" Yeah, like anyone would be dumb enough to fall for that.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:13 pm
He almost thought about it.

ALMOST.

"I might have believed you if you were wearing a sexy maid's uniform." His red eyes peered at her. He motioned to the red cross on her sleeve. "Sexy NURSES don't clean haunted houses." Or did they in Halloween? He'd have to investigate later.

"What're you doing in here? I should be blasting you right now..." He dropped the mace and summoned his bow. Bix wasn't particularly aggressive but most students never gave any options when it came to battling. If she knew anything about hunter ranks, his fancier coat marked him as a full fledged hunter and his bow, newer to him, was now bladed. If he could have stared lovingly at it he would have. Unfortunately he didn't have the time to geek out.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:38 pm
Mei almost dropped a few of the weapons when he spoke. Forcing an innocent smile, she waved him off, dropping a weapon or two. "Aaahahah. Its uh..ahem it casual Frightday." She had to think there a moment. Did anyone clean haunted houses..? "Uhh--SURE! After all, this place needs a little love and all that, right?" Oh Jack, this was just becoming more and more ridiculous by the second.

Finally, she just gave up the facade entirely. Its not like it was doing her much good anyways. "I don't know, okay? Its not like I came here by choice." Her crimson gaze was now fixated on the bow he wielded. The coat, she had noticed right away, but when she did, it did make her curious as to what rank he was.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:42 pm
"Well.." Bix looked a little bent out of shape that she didn't want to be there. He always struggled with the whole 'not really hating them all' thing. It was a lot easier when they came in guns blazing. He didn't have to have conversations then. "..just leave then.. if you aren't supposed to be here."

He lifted his bow as if he would fire an arrow, a warning shot, something to scare her off. He didn't fire yet though..

LividPeas

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:45 pm
Wow. That had to be the first time a hunter has said that to her. It was hard for the doll to hide the shock on her face, as he practically gave her a 'get out of death free card.' "You..hunters really are something." Something, she was trying to understand. Staring at him a little longer, she set the weapons aside, cautious of the arrow drawn.

With the weapons set aside, she turned to face him again. "I want to try and understand you hunters a little more, so how about a spar? No fight to the death or anything, just a friendly spar. But, if I win, would you mind if I asked you a question or two?"

iloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:36 pm
Ssshe seemsss reassonable. She's also adorable. Mina hissed happily.
Reasonable yes. Bix had finally passed the point where he found them similar to people. None of them were really cute anymore. Plus.. dolls always kind of creeped him out.
Perhaps she'ssss bendable?
You mean a convert? I don't know. Not really my division either.
Jussst speak as you did with the cowboil.

The conversation had only been the blink of an eye in his mind and he eased the bow just a moment. "Okay but same for me. I get to ask things too.."

He was curious about quite a few things and after seeing the students there in the horsemen lair, he was double wary of them.

LividPeas
Rolling for initiative

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:51 pm
Mei's smile grew a little more when he agreed to her terms, nodding. "Alright, that's a fair deal." Pushing some of the weapons aside with her foot, she gestured for him to follow her away from the clutter of weapons. "If we're going to spar, I'd like it to be away from the pile of weapons waiting to stab us if we're not careful." Stopping in the middle of the room, she held her hands up, letting him know to stop where he was before moving more of the weaponry out of the way.

With that done, she returned, wiping her hands clean of the dust. Easing into her stance, she nodded once. "Okay, Ready when you are."

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:20 pm
Bix nodded to her. He was definitely eager to try fighting with Mina now that they'd bonded. He could feel that he was accessing just a bit more of her power despite the physical changes she'd taken on. The archer hopped backwards lightly and fired a quick volley at the doll. The arrows struck her torso with a sizzle, each one like a burning needle that disappeared with a small pop of energy.

HP: 60/60
Dmg: 8
Charge: 1/3

LividPeas

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:00 pm
With his nod, Mei readied herself. Judging from his bow, he was well equipped to fight from both long and close ranges. She would have to be quick on her feet if she wanted to avoid taking shots from this guy.

With the first arrows loosed, Mei moved to dodge, but was hit seconds before her mind registered what to do. Gritting her teeth, she chose to ignore the wound for now and keep moving. Looking for an opening, Mei sprung forward, aiming a kick at his side in retaliation before jumping back out of range from an melee hits.

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
----------------------------------
HP: 42/50
TARGET: Bix
DAMAGE: 4
FEAR ABILITY: Medic / Medic + / Medic Advanced

iloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:02 pm
"You're not faster than me.." Bix caught Mei's ankle as she fled, the bladed feathers catching the foot out from under her. He now weilded it a bit like a staff, sending the end crashing down onto her leg.

Bix grinned, already seeming to relax into the spar. He was usually a talker and the rush of battle had him easing up about this doll girl for the moment. "My bow just got upgraded.. I got these new nifty blades I just have to try out."

The blades did their job it seemed but the archer took a swift hop back and actually gave her a chance to get up. This was a friendly spar after all. Right?

HP: 56/60
Dmg: 14
Charge: 2/3

LividPeas

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:12 pm
Mei barely had time to see Bix knock her foot out from under her, causing her to crash to the floor. Wincing, she moved to sit up in attempt to get back into the fight, but felt something sharp pierce into her leg. Crying out, Mei placed a hand over her new wound, gritting her teeth. That blow had almost severed her leg completely. If her fear wasn't doing its job on keeping her together, she would have likely lost it and had to regenerate a new one.

Dragging herself forward a little, she loosed a breathless laugh. "Lucky me." Of course she had to spar with a hunter who just upgraded his weapon. She knew that he was a high rank, but this just proved how high.

Struggling to stand, her fear worked slowly when it came to mending her foot. This slowed her movement greatly for the time, not to mention, she was stuck on the defensive for a moment. Crap..

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 28/50
TARGET: Bix
DAMAGE: 0 GJ Mei
FEAR ABILITY: Medic / Medic + / Medic Advanced

iloveyouDIE

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items