Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Savages Survival [Freya] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:37 am
Freya would find a soaking wet piece of paper staple gunned to her dorm room. The ink, for what ever reason, remained mostly intact and completely readable. Some of the text dripped and even bled a little but for how soaked the paper was, the damage was minimal. There were no tares to be found in the paper either.

Quote:

Dearest Freya,

I do not believe we have met. I have to admit I just sort of pulled your name from the applicants box at random. But a good name like Freya leads me to believe you must indeed be some kind of Scandinavian type monster or creature or reaper or zombie or ghost or what ever. I don't know. I just think thats balls to the walls awesome and that you probably wouldn't believe this but I am also of Scandinavian decent.

Just show up to my class prepared to take your exam. And don't let my random drunk choosing from the box let me down!

- Professor Torhild Savage

Freya might also find that the paper smelt heavily of cider. It was clear that the professor was quite drunk.

Quote:

OOC:
* Dare you follow Savages instructions and head to her class room?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:28 pm
Freya's first reaction was simply over-excitement at being given an exam. She immediately texted first Herryk, then Kettil, with the same text.

Quote:
BRB BECOMING A Y3 SUCKERS

Then she grabbed the paper, sat on her bed, and actually read it. Her excitement only grew at how her examiner sounded. She was Scandinavian - awesome. She said things like balls to the walls - awesome. She made the paper smell like cider - awesome. This was going to be the best exam ever.

Freya dressed in her best viking gear, complete with her favorite helmet, and flew directly to the classrooms. She searched wildly for Professor Savage, finally squealing when she found the right room.

"Professor Savage?" She called out into it. "Is Freya!"  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:41 pm
The first thing Freya would notice would be the heavy musk of cider when she entered the class room. And the fact that they were no longer in a class room but inside resembled something of a marshy lake side. The trees near the base of the water hung low with the weight of moss dangling from their many branches. Birds flew softly over head and cawed at each other.

The class room door behind Freya was seemingly floating in the middle of a scenic lake side.

However, the stench of cider was enough to cause even a woman to grow hair on her chest. Savage wasn't any where to be seen but a boat was.

User Image

It sat innocently enough on the edge of the lake as if it was expecting Freya.

Quote:

* CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE TIME
--- Head for the boat
--- ITS BIGGER ON THE INSIDE - forget about the boat and explore else where
--- Try to locate the stench of dat cider ~ Though - probs coming close by dat boat. probs.
--- You got wings so why not try a higher view of things
--- INSERT YOUR OWN OPTION HERE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:59 pm
--- Head for the boat

Freya just stared.

She looked back at the door, sticking her head back in to look left, then look right, down the hallway she'd come from.

Then she pulled back in and looked at the marsh she'd been transported to.

A wide, crooked grin lifted her lips as she whispered to herself. "I love magic." And skipped, yes, skipped over to the boat. It was familiar in design, and she was so terribly thrilled that she'd been chosen by a professor with heritage tying back to her own. This was going to be fun!

"Halloooooooooo. Professor?" She called out as she neared the boat, itching to climb aboard and explore.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:08 pm
IN SIDE THE BOAT

The boats doors are opened and ready to be boarded. The thick scent of cider is definately coming from aboard the ship. There is a figure with a big feathered pirate hat on board pacing back and forth. It seems that dark silhouetted figure may be the source of the scent.

However, the figure makes no reply to Freyas crys.

Quote:

MOAR Choose your own adventure -
- Board the ship! Give no jacks and find out whats up. You need to take your exam after all.
- Give all the jacks and stay put timidly and try to call out to the figure.
- Safely fly over head to get a better look
- Board the ship and DEMAND some of that cider
- Insert your own option here ~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:11 pm
- Board the ship! Give no jacks and find out whats up. You need to take your exam after all.

Oooh, a pirate. Maybe her exam was going to be to fight a pirate. Or go looking for buried treasure! Or-

Well, there was only one way to find out.

"Hallo, friend!" Freya chirped out, hopping up onto the boat and walking through the open doors. "I am lookings for someone named Savage. Does yeh knows where I can finds her?" She could smell the cider from here, and she crinkled her nose at the strength of the smell. Freya couldn't hold her liquor to save her life, so she wasn't looking for the pirate to share, but a drunk pirate was probably a very funny pirate.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:45 pm
THE DRUNK PIRATE LOOKS UP AND SEES A PRETTY GIRL

He can not keep his eyes off of the girls beautiful chest face. Forget about the fact hes on the wrong kind of ship for a pirate. He's completely red in the face.

And then the waters begin to move.

"AHKKKKK! SHES FOUND US!" He rushes to the wheel. "Lass we might not survive this!"

You feel the ship being literally pulled out in to the middle of the lake. The pirate is drunkly flailing attempting to regain control of the ship.

But then.

Everything goes calm. Every thing goes quite. The pirate is still drunkly trying to steer. The ship it self does not respond, only sits still. Eerily so.

Quite.

AND THEN SOMETHING HUGE AND SLIPPERY WRAPS AROUND THE MIDDLE OF THE SHIP. Ominously the owner of what now seems to be a tail, draws out of the water.

Quote:

Choose your own EXAM GAME -
* Take a stab at the tail! Use an attack! (battle rules apply)
* Attempt to throw the drunk pirate at the beast in hopes to appease it.
--- Roll a 10 sided dice.
------- Roll anything higher than a 6 and you managed to toss the pirate in to the beats mouth.
* Push the drunk pirate aside of the steering wheel and TAKE BACK THE SHIP YOUR SELF
--- Roll a 10 sided dice.
--------- Roll odd and you manage to wiggle free from the grasp of the sea serpent
--------- Roll even and the ship is snapped in to two. This does not mean the end of the game by any means.
* BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS! CHILDS CARD GAMES WILL WIN THIS FOR YOU (only not really because that isn't actually an option)

Nio Love rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:11 pm
* BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE

* Push the drunk pirate aside of the steering wheel and TAKE BACK THE SHIP YOUR SELF

Freya just stared at the pirate as he stared at her. She was waiting for an answer.. but all she got was some ogling. That did not help her find her professor by any means...

..Neither did the giant tail that came out of the water to wrap around the ship.

Freya screamed in surprise, and ran in circles as the pirate tried to steer uselessly. Clearly this was all his fault, and he shouldn't be drinking while driving, anyway. "GETS OUT OF TEH WAYS!" She yelled, throwing herself at the pirate and nudging him away from the steering wheel with her rear, while trying to take control. All of her nordic training seemed to come back to her in spades, as she pulled with a growling scream and turned that damn wheel around, wrenching the boat free from the clutches of whatever had it.

VICTORY!  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:24 pm
YOU TOOK THE SHIP BACK!

The drunken pirate was tossed aside like a useless sack of potatoes. There in the corner of the ship he remained. Oogling at the serpent now. He was quite fearful for his life.

What mattered now was the ship was free and Freya would be able to get the three of them, herself-theship-the pirate, to safety if she just remembered her viking training. She would be defending the ship from quite the sea serpent.

And just like that.

The sea serpents head doved forward with hungry jaws.

Quote:

* Make a sharp turn and GIVE THAT SEA SERPENT A MOUTH FULL A MAST.
---- Roll a 4 sided dice.
-------- Even you manage to block the jaws with the mast of the ship.
-------- Odd and you are not quick enough. The sea serpent is coming right for you!
* If you rolled odd make another post and roll another 4 sided dice to decide hit or miss.
----- Even. You dodged! The sea serpent gets a mouth full of steering wheel... wait... steering wheel?
----- Odd. You don't dodge. The sea serpent picks you up and tosses you up in the air awaiting your fall in to its hungry jaws.
* If you rolled odd again - make another post and roll another 4 sided dice.
------ Even - You remember you have wings. Oh yeah! Wings kick a**.
------ Odd - JACKING HELL THAT THINGS TEETH! You are a little too frozen with fear to remember that you have wings and end up in the sea serpents mighty jaws.
* If ended up in jaws wait my next post.

Nio Love rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:20 pm
* Make a sharp turn and GIVE THAT SEA SERPENT A MOUTH FULL A MAST.
---- Roll a 4 sided dice.
-------- Even you manage to block the jaws with the mast of the ship

Freya's hands shook, just for a moment, when the mighty serpent rose up to attack what she now considered her ship. She gave the pirate one quick look, before running over to him, grabbing his hat, and dropping it on her head.

The moment the fabric touched her hair, Freya's insecurities and fear vanished, and she was left a raging lunatic of a valkyrie captain, ready to steer her ship into the belly of the beast if it meant bringing it down with her.

"YAAAAARRRRRRRRRR." She crowed, hurtling back to the wheel and turning it all the way around to head into the mouth of the serpent. "THIS HERE BE MY WATERS, SNAKEY. BEGONES WITH YEH!"

She steered the mast right into the mouth of the serpent, and cackled maniacally. Clearly she has lost her mind.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 pm
AND THE SERPENT FOUND IT SELF WITH ITS JAWS -STUCK- IN THE MAST

The sea serpent attempted to yank its head loose from the mast but found it self quite stuck. Freya had done a grand job of lodging the beats jaws in to that mast. And now it found it self stuck and open to attack.

The pirate stared in disbelief. With out his hat it was clear that he was a very bald and very rotting zombie of a pirate. The captain straightened him self up and put a hand on Freya's shoulder.

"Well done Lassy." Its as if nothing had tried to just kill them. The zombie pirate hiccuped letting the foul smell of cider slither through the air.

However something came from the water and snagged the former captains leg. It dragged him to the edge of the ship and tossed him in to the deep of the lake. The thing came back for Freya for round two.

Quote:

* The sea serpants tail is still at large!
--- roll a 6 sided dice
------ Roll a 1 or 2 and you dodge no problem!
------ Roll a 3 or 4 and the tail snags you and begins to drag you to the murky deep.
------ Roll a 5 and you manage to dodge AND stab something sharp in to that tail.
------ Roll a 6 and the serpents tail constricts you so tight that you can't move.
* If you rolled a 3 or 4 make another post and roll a 4 sided dice.
------ Roll a one and you manage to slip away fom the tail
------ Roll a 2 3 or 4 and you get pulled under the murky lake

Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:53 pm
* The sea serpants tail is still at large!
--- roll a 6 sided dice
------ Roll a 1 or 2 and you dodge no problem!

Freya was still cackling even as the pirate tried to congratulate her, but when he screamed in her ear her laughter stopped and she turned around just in time to see him fly upside down into the air, and disappear into the lake.

"HAY!" She leaned over the edge of the boat. "HAYYYYYYY! THAT'S MY DRUNK PIRATE YEH STEALINGS THERE! GIVES HIM BACK!"

She saw the tail re-emerge, and glared, waiting for the pirate to show himself.. but the tail was empty, and returning for her. Not what she'd asked for at all.

"CUTS IT OUTS!" She screamed, hopping up into the air as the tail swiped for her legs, and flailing her sharp heels at it to try and get it to pull back. "I wants my pirates back. I might needs him! YEH HEARS ME, BEASTIE?"

Yes, she was threatening the sea serpent. Yes.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:01 pm
SOMEONE GIVE FREYA A MEDAL ALREADY

The sea serpent by this time was already working its fangs out of the masts. The mast splinters and begins to fall... towards Freya.

Quote:

Choose what YOU would do
* Oh ... snap! Time dodge. Roll a 4 sided dice
---- Even dodge
---- Odd and you are stuck under
* Stand in the masts way as it falls and attempt to force it back to fall on the sea serpent
----- Roll a 10 sided dice
----- roll anything below an 8 and you get stuck under
----- roll anything 8 and above and you are able to over power the Mast and send it towards the sea serpent
* Freya gets a medal

Nio Love rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:04 pm
* Stand in the masts way as it falls and attempt to force it back to fall on the sea serpent
----- Roll a 10 sided dice
----- roll anything below an 8 and you get stuck under
----- roll anything 8 and above and you are able to over power the Mast and send it towards the sea serpent

There was definitely a moment when Freya stood there and wondered if she was going to get a medal for this adventure. But when the serpent began to crush the mast, her attention was diverted, and she howled like a wolf. Because that's what she did, don't ask why.

She planted her legs firmly, one by one, on the deck of the ship, and put her hands on her hips. "YEH THINKS YEH CAN BRINGS DOWN THE VALKYRIE, PUNY SNAKE? YEH THINKS WRONGS, I TELLS YEH!"

And then she waited.

The mast cracked violently, splintering into a thousand pieces, which came crumbling down around her. She flinched when a piece came close to her legs, but then the main sail groaned as it slowly tilted down, hurtling towards her, and all of her Fitness training was about to pay off. Big time.

Freya caught the sail, a good solid four feet of broken wood, and let out a warrior's cry as she flung it back at the sea serpent.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:20 pm
AND WITH THAT MIGHTY LIFT FREYA GOT A MEDAL THE SEA SERPENT FOUND IT SELF WEDGED UNDER THE MAST

It was true. That grand feat was medal worthy. Even the now stuck sea serpent would agree. The sea serpents features actually seemed as if they were softening. No wait, not seemed, were. Freya would find a devilishly red haired women stuck under the mast. Said women had the same smell the rogue pirate captain had.

The women looks up and grins a toothy grin at the valkyrie.

"Guess a Norse women lives to my drunken expectations. That will do. That will do." Savage struggles to get something from her pocket. Slowly she holds up something to Freya. A medal? Kind of.

User Image

There was something else there. In Savages hand.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[WELCOME TO YEAR THREE FREYA! YOU MAY POST FOR ART AS WELL IF YOU LIKE.]

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces