Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The Polaris Family Mansion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the Polaris Family Mansion. The owner is the successful and rich Victor Polaris. He lives here along with his son Samuel and daughter Trinity, though sadly used to also have there now deceased mother Sasha Lockhart Polaris. Enjoy~

User Image
Victor Polaris

User Image
Samuel Polaris

User Image
Trinity Polaris

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:26 pm
Redneck_Panda

User Image

Trinity felt the rise of anxiety with every footstep she heard of her feet and the new slave Etch's feet hitting the wood oak floor. "Father! I am home with our new servant!" she yelled because she had no idea where he would be right now. Probably in his study. She did hope he bought everything...

User Image

Victor heard the high and soft voice of her daughter shouting of her return. leaving his office he went down the stairs and welcome Trinity in a hug Smiling at her then turned his attention to the new slave. He was fairly tall maybe a couple inches taller then himself. He looked kind of ruff but by his collar he should maybe learn to not judge him by his cover. "His name is Etch," Trinity told him with an excited smile. He nodded at her then turned back to Etch. "Well Etch welcome to the Polaris Mansion," he said with a smile.  

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:44 pm
the one who woud be king

User Image

Samuel sat at his desk in his room tinkering with the things sitting there waiting for the arrival of his new slave. He almost thought that it was here a few moments ago until he heard his sister Trinity yelling of her coming back with her own new slave/guard. Then he heard the doorbell ring rising from his chair he heard someone answer it. "It's for you Samuel!" his father yelled for him. Walking out of his room and down the hall and stairs he walk to the front door where his new servant of his own stand.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:57 pm
yellow_llama_bunny_hugger

User Image
❖Chronos Mekravichi❖

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
✞Chronos stood in the door with his hands tied up,his expression was blank as he analyzed his new owner,the yellow eyes he had looked through house,just from the door,Chronos coud see that this place belonged to a rich family,he took a step forward as the three guards untied his hands and began to leave,Chronos stared in Samuel's eyes in a blank expression and empty eyes✞

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:07 pm
the one who woud be king

User Image

Samuel smiled while he stood before him, looking Chronos over. "Welcome Chronos, this is my father Victor and my sister Trinity," he said motioning to them behind him. "I hope you feel welcome," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:24 pm

His first instinct was to say "Yea whatever" But he looked down ather an rememberd the front he was supposed to keep. "Its an honor.Sir." It took all his self control not to gag as he spoke. This house better be worth living in. He flicked the charmson his color, a habit when he was agitated.

((imma be off for a while you can auto move me to do things. <.< certain things like workBe back tonight sometime))  

Abby Lockheart

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:33 pm

User Image
❖Chronos Mekravichi❖

✞Chronos nodded as Samuel spoke,but simply gazed at the other family members his new master had,they looked very wealthy,but Chronos didn't cared as long he as he was away from the Center which he called the 'slave jail',Chronos put his hands inside his pockets and gazed at his master again, "i already feel" ,he said in a expressionless manner,he too a few steps inside the mansion and turned around,facing Samuel, "what do i do?" he asked folding his arms,his vintage clothing showed he had a more serious personality than normal people✞

The Center and Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff