Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Dogweed and Deathcap ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason looked up as the door opened again. He cocked an eyebrow and frowned. Well now. Why was the white-haired young man here? Last he'd seen of him was back at the rescue of Remy and her sister. Settling down, he frowned, then crossed his arms. "Hello young man. What precisely is this intrusion about?." To say that he still disliked people was an understatement. Hopefully there wouldn't be a repeat of last time, and if it was, he was going to boot the young man out of the store. He didn't need all of those people in his shop!

--------------------------------------
State: Annoyed
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:03 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ hurried along after her friend as he lead them all to Dogweed and Deathcaps. She wasn't as familiar with this store as she was with Slug and Jiggers, but she had been in once or twice in the past, just to browse. This was a long time ago though, and she doubted Jason would remember. Yes, Jason, the solitude-loving, easily irritated werewolf pack leader. Heather knew him from Remy, seeing as she had put her trust in him to keep her sister safe during her transformations. However, other than that, the teen didn't really know him at all. "Hi, Jason. Hey, Remy." the girl said as she walked through the door. She awaited some comment about her hair color, whether it be good or bad, from either of the werewolves. Hopefully, the color Dominic had chosen didn't let off any radioactive waves... Otherwise, she may just happen to accidentally kill every single one of Jason's precious plants... Boy, he would murder her with an axe if that happened. The Hufflepuff gulped, smiling through her disturbing thoughts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:44 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up at Ronyo, blinking curiously. She accepted his hug, her usual bright smile on her face. "Ronyo! What are you doing here? And.. Of course I am! We.... stood a fair chance in our game..." She gave an awkward sort of smile, then looked up at Jason. He seemed grumpy, but that was fairly common. Ah well. Gold eyes looked up to see... neon green?! Hands covered Remy's mouth as she tried to stop her giggles, but couldn't. "Your... hair... is.. GREEN!" She nearly collapsed to the floor with laughter, small snorts sounding as her nose wiggled. The teen had no idea why she found it as funny as she did! After several minutes, she was able to regain her composure. She draped an arm over her sister's shoulder, awkwardly on her tiptoes. She needed to grow a bit more, darn it!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:14 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
apprentice - potioneer
flint family
- daughter
ex - ravenclaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phinelia had stepped quietly but quickly behind the assorted group. Straggling by Ronyo's side regardless of her thirst to linger in the back where any attention would shed off of her and she, in turn, could assess from her over look. However, this was her first assignment in the possible employment and partnership with Ronyo and his business. She would not only take it with force but with the understanding that everything couldn't be anticipated.
As they entered the establishment - one Phinelia did not find familiar from her few years of Hogsmeade visits - the girl's every sense perked in attention as they approached their company. Slight introductions were quickly exchanged and greeting and Phi listened to the information being offered. It soon felt like business was about to begin, So Phinelia simply offered a smile in greeting before straightening for the purpose of their visit.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:53 pm
Do you CARE about ME?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Winded| But you're not who you say you are: This had better be good... | Your time is up in too many places: Ronyo, Phi, Heather, Remy, and Jason | You've got too many faces: Dogweed and Deathcaps |
Wearing

Marina trooped into the shop with the others, and lingered in the back, looking around with thinly veiled interest at all the plants. She recognized Jason, the werewolf pack leader who seemed to prefer plants to people, and of course she knew Remy from school. It was still a little hard to believe that once a month the tiny girl transformed into a wolf. Not that she needed to see it to believe it though. Seeing vampires in action had been quite enough.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:32 am
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Dogweed & Deathcap

"Straight to the point, very well then."

Ronyo had not expected tea and a sit down with conversation but he still always seemed a bit surprised at the man's lack of real social skills. Then again what did he need them for, being social would only mean allowing people to get close to him. Those that got close to him would likely end up the victims on a night he forgot to take his potion when he transformed one night. Remy was possibly the only real amount of social interaction he got, which was a good thing for both of them really. Ronyo pulled out the article of clothing and placed it on the counter.

"I'm on a case and thought you could help out just a bit. A boy was abducted about a year ago, I have been tasked with trying to track him down and bring him home. His mother was killed the night he was taken so there is a murder mystery to go along with it as well. That..." Ronyo pointed to the shirt, "Is from the boy. Forgive me for being blunt but I get the feeling you would rather have me be that way then beat around the bush all day, I was hoping you could get a scent off it possibly. I wouldn't simply ask this without being willing to compensate, either through task or coin, but I feel the fastest chance I have to finding this boy is with your help Jason."

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Well, so much for his shop being a sanctuary he could retreat into to avoid annoying people. Just what was it that made him a prime target for everyone to visit, anyway? He glared at Ronyo, simply imagining hexing the boy out of his shop. He then cocked an eyebrow at his request. "Get a scent? Do you take me for some sort of bloody hound, young man, to bay after foxes in a chase? And you want me to find some boy? Precisely why should I, when you have just flooded this shop with people?" The look on his face was sour, and he snorted in derision. Scenting people out indeed!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image

Detective
Dogweed & Deathcap

Jason was as he remembered, which was not necessarily a good thing. The old wolf liked his privacy and liked to keep to himself, his pack excluded from that though most likely. Despite this Ronyo knew the man was not a cold heartless beast, or else he wouldn't have been so willing to help Remy as much as he did or the others that summer. Ronyo grinned as the man asked with biting words why he should help. Ronyo respected Jason, although at times he struggled to remember why it was he did. Shaking his head with a chuckle Ronyo turned to his friends.

"Phi, could you take Marina and Heather to start looking around the grounds please? Start with places people don't frequent often, we've taken up enough of Mr. Hill's space."

While having Phi around when information was given always ended up the better Ronyo knew she could gain more by using her inquisitive nature and looking about the place. Having Heather might have helped in a part to gain favor but Ronyo didn't want to play that card unless he really had too. Plus Heather and Marina likely knew of places Phi did not. Looking back to Jason and grinning to Remy showing he was actually enjoying the sparring with Jason, Ronyo continued his turn on the matter.

"Because a boy's life may be on the line and you could very well bring a quick end to this incident. I mean you no disrespect Jason, I do not aim to treat you like a tool or useful creature I can use and then simply toss aside. I am here because I respect your abilities and talents and simply wish to know if you might be able to help. I can ask Remy if your too busy to help, I have other matters I wish to discuss with the young lady as well."

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:22 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ had been playing with the Devil's Snare... until her name was mentioned. She looked up, gold eyes focused on the speaker. Ronyo needed her help? That was good, since she still felt she owed him for saving her life. Maybe twice, if her hunch was correct. She'd have to test that at a later date... For now, she grinned. "Aww, C'mon, Jason! You've got to help! What if it was Rufus? Or me?! Or..." a smirk showed on her face. "Or Akira out there! You just have to help! Unless you want me on a dangerous mission, of course. I might get kidnapped again, then you'll have to help! It's the rules!" Her gold eyes were wide, a pout on her lips. She knew eventually she'd crack him into helping... or give up and just help herself. When Ronyo said he needed to "discuss things" with her, Remy did a lovely impression of a deer in the headlights. What had she done wrong?! She didn't think she'd upset the older boy... but... she was Remy Bleiddiaid....

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason shot Remy an annoyed glare. Just what he needed to hear. The pup being willing to endanger herself... again. He grit his teeth and huffed. "Fine. I shall find this bloody boy if it will get you out of my hair. If this shirt's from him, I can probably track it, maybe." His eyes narrowed as he regarded those that just left. He hoped none of them actually heard any of this.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

Detective
Dogweed & Deathcap

Ronyo smiled at Remy as she worked her charm on the old wolf to great effect. Ronyo would never do anything to place the young girl in direct harm, even by becoming a Chimera she would not be forced to confront danger directly if she did not wish it. The Chimera were not entirely designed to be direct conflict solvers, but work with information and if the need required it action. It was promising to see Remy wish to help someone else even if she had no idea who the person was. Ronyo felt even better about wanting to ask the young girl to join the group of problem solvers and young heroes.

"Thank you Mr. Hill, and thank you Remy I appreciate the assistance. I promise this is all I will ask of you sir and then be out of your hair," Ronyo handed the shirt over so Jason could do what he needed to and looked to Remy, "When Jason is finished helping could you follow me outside for just a moment Remy? I just need to ask you a quick question and then you can get back to what you were doing."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:20 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ gave a silent victory cheer when Jason relented. She had worked her magic yet again! She looked up at Ronyo, a bright smile on her face. She felt some sort of pride around the room... but she was unsure if it was just her. When Ronyo pinpointed her out, her eyes went wide. Seriously! Did she do something?! The guilty yet confused look showed on her face, despite her knowing that she had done nothing wrong. "I suppose? Am I in trouble?"

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:12 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
apprentice - potioneer
flint family
- daughter
ex - ravenclaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phinelia's senses had focused wholy on the two strangers whose company their group had entered. The curt exchanges and searching eyes drew her attention; Ravenclaw instinct reborn as she listened, knowing Ronyo would want her ears and attentions as a second filter to any information.
However when he called her to attention and asked her to begin scouting with the two other girls Phi couldn't suppress her blink of surprise.
However immediately after the flash of confusion she understand his worries and train of thought. With a clipped nod and a gleam of her eyes she knew he would find familiar she turned around, nodding to the two other girls, and exiting the building. Mind already spiraling with the geography of the newly rediscovered village and its many dark corners and seedy alleys.

[Exit to Hog's Head]

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

heather030595
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:11 pm
User Image

Detective
Dogweed & Deathcap

Ronyo chuckled a bit as Remy asked if she was in trouble. A few years ago he was just another student did he really come off so much more authoritative then he did back then, or was it just the simple fact of asking to talk with someone in private? Ronyo just smiled at the girl as he was having a hard time thinking of something Remy would get in trouble over...besides being kidnapped...twice.

"No Remy, in fact it is quite the opposite. I'll tell you more once Jason and I have concluded our business."

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason glared at the offending piece of material before snatching it up. He sniffed at it once and was suddenly assaulted by a multitude of scents, from cologne to a variety of people that have handled the shirt. However, one stood out and the alpha looked to the white-haired boy and nodded. "You are lucky wolves remember things by scent. Otherwise I doubt that I would be able to find the boy. Now, if your task is complete here, you will leave. I will owl you if I come across the scent." Hlooked to Remy, narrowing his eyes at the thought of her doing the same. While he might not like it, the job would get done faster with two noses. There was no way he was dragging the entire pack into this.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items