Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [3]~ Art pictures ~
I'll do a headshot of your avatar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:15 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Wuppa and I'll be your designated driver for today (given that you've had something to drink). Anyhow, I'm going to draw some art for people, as long as you answer the questions below, alright? That's your 'payment' to me, since these are sort of freebies- unless you want to tip me, but I'm just saying. emotion_eyebrow

QUESTIONS

Question ①: Your avatar; did you base it off of anything? An Anime, show, song or anything else?

Question ②: Does your avatar have a theme? Is it sad, happy, bright, emotional or powerful?

Question ③: If you could base your avatar on a song, given that you haven't already - what song would it be? Please give a link.

Question ④: Since I'm going to do headshots of avatars, is there any preference? Is the face going to be towards, away, to the side or what exactly?

Question ⑤: If you answer this question correctly, I'll even color your headshot for you- no charge. With evidence to my profile- who is my favorite video game character? It's a 50/50 chance because I mention two- which one do you suppose?

Question ⑥: What do I aspire to be? P.S: Check my profile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:15 pm
❯ LIST (meh requests betch)

•  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:17 pm
HAI GUYS, HERE'S SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS 'N' STUFF

Hey, do you like my art? Want to have an actual request done for you, headshot, bust shot or a full body that's colored?
THEN CHECK OUT MY FANTASTICAL ART SHOP THAT'S TEMPORARY BECAUSE MY FRIEND LIKE TOTALLY NEEDS GAIA GOLD FOR SOME REASON!
And if you want to kill some time, how about voting in my Cosplay Thread? It takes only a few minutes and you can even suggest characters as well!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:19 pm
I'm like freakin' open now guiz.

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IIiGabyII

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:20 pm
Where are your examples ?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:22 pm
IIiGabyII
Where are your examples ?
Don't got any because my art changes every time. If you feel like a challenge, you can check my temp. art shop- those are more recent artworks.  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[3]~ Art pictures ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items