A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Non-Gaia Websites Online Gaming & Video Games
Magic the Gathering? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
-Explosion-Array- rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:20 pm
Any of you dorks play online or at the table?

My husband got back into it lately. And then...I got caught up in it, too. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:26 pm
I've never played it with cards, but I've played a few adaptations for pc/consoles. I love the game, but it can be very... "frustrating", let's call it.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:34 am
I've been known to play it myself actually on the rare occasion. My brother however is the one that is really adept with the game so I tended to play with him cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:26 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
I've never played it with cards, but I've played a few adaptations for pc/consoles. I love the game, but it can be very... "frustrating", let's call it.

Ahhh! Interesting. I almost DLed an old PSX ROM of it, but everyone was saying how hack it was. Barely could play your turn and such. Hmmmn. The online one shouldn't be that bad because it's with actual people, but the downside is that you have to pay full price for cards. X_X; Otherwise, I'd totally hit that s**t.  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm
SakuraTheBlueTiger
I've been known to play it myself actually on the rare occasion. My brother however is the one that is really adept with the game so I tended to play with him cat_3nodding

Oh, cool! Does your brother play in tournament by chance?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:28 pm
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants

Ahhh! Interesting. I almost DLed an old PSX ROM of it, but everyone was saying how hack it was. Barely could play your turn and such. Hmmmn. The online one shouldn't be that bad because it's with actual people, but the downside is that you have to pay full price for cards. X_X; Otherwise, I'd totally hit that s**t.
There's a demo available for PS3 (don't know about the other systems). You don't have access to the full deck, but it's got more than enough to keep things entertaining for a while.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:37 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants

There's a demo available for PS3 (don't know about the other systems). You don't have access to the full deck, but it's got more than enough to keep things entertaining for a while.

Oh! Duels of the Planeswalkers. I might actually try it. ...I'll have to pull a late shift and hit the DL free time for our SatNet to actually get it. ...more experience, MORE.

LIKE ZOIDBERG! Dohohohoho.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:46 pm
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants

Oh! Duels of the Planeswalkers. I might actually try it. ...I'll have to pull a late shift and hit the DL free time for our SatNet to actually get it. ...more experience, MORE.

User Image

emotion_awesome  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:48 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants

User Image

emotion_awesome

YESSSS! POINTS. Oh the Mudcrab mod with Zoidyboo. Lovely.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:03 pm
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants

User Image

emotion_awesome

Never seen it, but I've seen people talking about it.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:05 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants

User Image

emotion_awesome

There's a YouTube video of the author demoing it. ...Also, the Machoman Mod. X_X; DAMN IT. You waist-coated banker! Skyrim BLEARGH. But yes, Dr. John A Zoidberg for the win. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:08 pm
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants

User Image

emotion_awesome

There's a YouTube video of the author demoing it. ...Also, the Machoman Mod. X_X; DAMN IT. You waist-coated banker! Skyrim BLEARGH. But yes, Dr. John A Zoidberg for the win. xd
The bank in Tamriel that doesn't penalize for early mental withdrawls.

I'll have to look it up later.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:14 pm
Officer Hot-Pants

Curved. Swords.

Your siggy keeps thrusting in time with my music. For shaaaame. Yup, that's it. Renamin' my cat Pelagius. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:21 pm
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants

Curved. Swords.

Your siggy keeps thrusting in time with my music. For shaaaame. Yup, that's it. Renamin' my cat Pelagius. stare
I seem to remember Pelagius didn't much care for cats, so that sounds rather fitting.

Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:22 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
-Explosion-Array-
Officer Hot-Pants

Curved. Swords.

I seem to remember Pelagius didn't much care for cats, so that sounds rather fitting.

Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack.

She keeps crapping on the floor after I clean it. Gives her servant something to do.

IT'S DOING IT AGAIN. The thrusting.  
Non-Gaia Websites Online Gaming & Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces