Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
In Which a mopey teenager (mostly) complains about her life.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:49 pm
Dear Journal...

I officially have lost all faith in humanity, ok, so I lost all faith in humanity when I was about, I think... five? That was when I heard about the World Trade Centers. It happened a year or so before then, but anyway...

I keep waking up late at night, to skype with my friend Michael. We play second life together, even though I'm under the age I'm supposed to be... Now, I can't exactly sleep, and I'm very sluggish, and I can't go out to exercise at night *Obviously!~*

I'm a bit worried about the fact that my nephew Shane hasn't been seen in a while, as far as I know. I'm wondering if he got into an accident or something, or if my parents just aren't telling me that he got arrested yet again.

Ok, so... The news for today, is pretty much the same, drug addicts arrested, heroin, and the occasional dog fight or rescued puppy. Thankfully, it wasn't a dog fight, it was a rescued puppy, at least for today smile

I've been trying to learn to bake, but I don't even know how the new oven works. It has weird knobs and stuff. several more than I'm used to. Also, the burners set on fire;literally, fire!

Well, that is it... I'm going to mess around with the new probably antique stove. Try to make myself some dinner... or maybe I'll just use the microwave. (Sorry for complaining so much)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:24 pm
Bloorigard2
Dear Journal...

I officially have lost all faith in humanity, ok, so I lost all faith in humanity when I was about, I think... five? That was when I heard about the World Trade Centers. It happened a year or so before then, but anyway...

I keep waking up late at night, to skype with my friend Michael. We play second life together, even though I'm under the age I'm supposed to be... Now, I can't exactly sleep, and I'm very sluggish, and I can't go out to exercise at night *Obviously!~*

I'm a bit worried about the fact that my nephew Shane hasn't been seen in a while, as far as I know. I'm wondering if he got into an accident or something, or if my parents just aren't telling me that he got arrested yet again.

Ok, so... The news for today, is pretty much the same, drug addicts arrested, heroin, and the occasional dog fight or rescued puppy. Thankfully, it wasn't a dog fight, it was a rescued puppy, at least for today smile

I've been trying to learn to bake, but I don't even know how the new oven works. It has weird knobs and stuff. several more than I'm used to. Also, the burners set on fire;literally, fire!

Well, that is it... I'm going to mess around with the new probably antique stove. Try to make myself some dinner... or maybe I'll just use the microwave. (Sorry for complaining so much)

There's more good people than bad in the world. The problem is that the bad is what gets on the 6 o'clock news.

I take it you're not used to cooking with a gas stove? It's not that hard once you get the hang of turning the oven on. We used to have one that didn't have a pilot light or a sparker, so I had to go in under the bottom of the oven into the broiler drawer and light it with an open flame. I got more than one flare-up for my efforts.

Modern appliances ROCK.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:33 am
I'm just afraid of the burners on the stove. They're coils right above a sort of pit. Everytime I turn the oven on, this fire starts flaring up in the pits underneath the coils, then dies down. Is that supposed to happen? I decided to microwave more things than I put on the oven-top.

On a really, really bright side, The Amulet Book "Prince of the Elves" is coming out in about a week, possibly even less than that. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:59 pm
Bloorigard2
I'm just afraid of the burners on the stove. They're coils right above a sort of pit. Everytime I turn the oven on, this fire starts flaring up in the pits underneath the coils, then dies down. Is that supposed to happen? I decided to microwave more things than I put on the oven-top.

On a really, really bright side, The Amulet Book "Prince of the Elves" is coming out in about a week, possibly even less than that. emotion_bigheart

That stove needs a cleaning! You should be able to unplug the stove and lift or pull out the coils and the burner pits, then give those innards a scrub.

Never heard of it. Is it part of a series?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:40 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Bloorigard2

That stove needs a cleaning! You should be able to unplug the stove and lift or pull out the coils and the burner pits, then give those innards a scrub.

Never heard of it. Is it part of a series?

Yep. I'm not sure what else to write here, but I'll try...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:29 pm
Bloorigard2
Yep. I'm not sure what else to write here, but I'll try...

Just whatever comes along. You'll find something.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:57 am
Dear Journal---

Um, I haven't written in here in a while, but I just need to write for now, I'm sorry if I sound like I'm complaining, I've been really stressed lately.

First things first, in the time I wrote previously and the time I wrote now, I not only gone to a Cirque Dreams Holidaze performance, but also went to a Beauty and the Beast disney stage show. Same historical theatre. I've also started school again, had Cassie, one of our three dogs, pass away on the 30th of december, and of course, found out my dad quite likely has cancer.

But I'll start off with the good stuff. The Cirque Dreams Holidaze show was AMAZING. The things I remember most vividly are the 'Gingerbread Men', which were two acrobats that had bare feet, were dressed up in gingerbread costumes, and one had lain down on a table-like surface, and the other went on the first man's feet (The second was a boy), and the second started doing backflips, and at one point in the show the boy got off the man's feet and went to a box and got out some sort of wheel or something, I don't know what it was, and he got back onto the guy's feet, flipped up and down, while spinning the wheel.

Starting school was great, I had a few rough spots (Namely with bronchitis), but it's alright so far. I'm only in four classes- it's a half day, with an even odd schedule. I have a class where I help out other students in the so called 'low incidence classroom'. I'm sort of worried sometimes I'm not helping out well enough. I have english class and history class, along with biology, My lowest grade is in biology right now.

As for Cassie? She was hit by a car as a puppy, but survived at the cost of her legs being practically torn out of their sockets. She didn't heal well from that, and she was also ten years old at the time she was put to sleep. I've heard that's really old for a dog, but I still miss her.

My dad has a small but still significant growth on his bladder. The doctors say that they think it's cancerous but can't be certain until they get it out via surgery, and then they send it to some sort of lab. I don't know what they do there, but it apparently tells them if the growth is cancerous or not. I'm really worried about him, but every time I tell him that, he practically causes me to be deaf by screaming at me.

PS- To my neighbor back in Mass. - I know you ran over Cassie, and I hope you're reading this from jail because I know that you also beat your sons.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:51 pm
Uhm... lets see...

I got an A on a history power point, and at the same time I learned I got it, two boy were busted in the class, right in front of me, for trying to deal drugs to a girl next to them. I was really, really scared- The security guards rushed in, because the cops were at a similar incident, and there was lots of swearing, I think one of the boys tried to pull a knife on someone....

Needless to say, the history class was over pretty quickly because the security guards had to pat ALL of us down, even the teacher. I'm going to put a post in the ******** You thread. I'm kind of ticked off.

But hey, I got a good grade in both history and it turns out- also several papers in Biology. Yay me xD

I hope all of you are doing well, by the way, and I really, really hope none of you have to go through what I went through today. The drug dogs they brought in were scary... I never thought I'd say anything like that about any dog...

Edit- Oh, oh yeah... I'm making my second game on RPG Maker VX now. I'm wanting to make it better than the first one. I'm not sure how to, though.  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:22 pm
Bloorigard2
Uhm... lets see...

I got an A on a history power point, and at the same time I learned I got it, two boy were busted in the class, right in front of me, for trying to deal drugs to a girl next to them. I was really, really scared- The security guards rushed in, because the cops were at a similar incident, and there was lots of swearing, I think one of the boys tried to pull a knife on someone....

Needless to say, the history class was over pretty quickly because the security guards had to pat ALL of us down, even the teacher. I'm going to put a post in the ******** You thread. I'm kind of ticked off.

But hey, I got a good grade in both history and it turns out- also several papers in Biology. Yay me xD

I hope all of you are doing well, by the way, and I really, really hope none of you have to go through what I went through today. The drug dogs they brought in were scary... I never thought I'd say anything like that about any dog...

Edit- Oh, oh yeah... I'm making my second game on RPG Maker VX now. I'm wanting to make it better than the first one. I'm not sure how to, though.

Yikes @ dealers.

Good for you for getting good grades!

Tell me about this RPG Maker, please!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:01 pm
Dear Journal-

I have lost all faith in my writing abilities, and possibly this is more than partially thanks to my mother.

I know I can't write fanfictions worth a darn, but I love to write in general, and my mom just came up to me one day when I was writing in my notebook, and she said that "If you're not doing homework, then stop writing." I asked why, and she said that "I was absolutely no good at all at anything but non-fiction writing", and to "get rid of my drawings I had posted around my room, because they were horrible."

I just discovered that my dad has cancer, but my mom's started to be really, really mean to me, and extra extra nice to my dad. I can understand my mom being extra nice to my dad, but why does she want to be so mean to me? What did I do wrong? I know that I'm probably not as worried about my dad as my mom is, because my mom's married to him, but still; I am worried about him, and extremely depressed about what's going on.

Thanks for listening journal, and everyone who's reading it right now.  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:17 pm
Bloorigard2
I can understand my mom being extra nice to my dad, but why does she want to be so mean to me?
stress is more than likely a big factor. she doesn't want to worry your dad, and with all that stress pent up, she takes it out on you. she might not mean to, but sometimes, it's the way the tree falls
i wanna see some pics and your writing heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:51 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Bloorigard2
I can understand my mom being extra nice to my dad, but why does she want to be so mean to me?
stress is more than likely a big factor. she doesn't want to worry your dad, and with all that stress pent up, she takes it out on you. she might not mean to, but sometimes, it's the way the tree falls

I can't exactly scan the pictures onto my computer, at least, I don't think I can, but I can PM you some writing? It's just planning for stories, and the occasional creative exercise I have yet to finish.

I have one that I'm trying to write from a quick prompt that I found on the internet about creating your own world and what it would have on it, around it, and so on.  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:54 pm
Bloorigard2
Kitalpha Hart
Bloorigard2

I can't exactly scan the pictures onto my computer, at least, I don't think I can, but I can PM you some writing? It's just planning for stories, and the occasional creative exercise I have yet to finish.

I have one that I'm trying to write from a quick prompt that I found on the internet about creating your own world and what it would have on it, around it, and so on.
go ahead
if you have a phone that can take and send pics, take a picture, send it to your e-mail and download to an art site, and post that owo
so long you have unlimited texting, sending pics to an email address is just a normal picture text  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:33 pm
5/8/13

Why does school have to be so judgemental?

What I mean by this is- They have a low incidence teacher follow me around, and didn't tell me why. When I asked, the teacher simply said, while being kind of rude in my opinion, "Because you're autistic, and you need to be monitored."

Why exactly do I need to be monitored if I'm autistic? When I asked the teacher why, she wouldn't say, and when I finally managed to talk to the principle, he said, like it was every autistic kid that did this, "Well, we can't have you doing any drugs on campus or bringing a weapon to school." Ok, I'm pissed off. I'm sorry, but I am.

The way he said "Doing any drugs on campus" made it sound like he thought I did drugs off of campus, which I don't... I have to take medicines for bipolar disorder and anti-seizure pills, but honestly, that isn't 'doing drugs', is it?

On another note, my mom went to the doctor to find out why she had so much back pain, and they gave her (Literally) a shopping bag full of pills, and she came back with sort of a cast on her arm. It wasn't exactly a cast though, at least I don't think it was... Why would she have a cast on her arm for back pain? That's the part that worries me. Could it be something bigger than just back pain?

I'm also on Second Life, in two roleplaying areas. I think one is called Hathian (Which I'm still planning out my character at...) and another is called something else. I forgot the name for that second one. Realm of something or other. It begins with an E....

Also, the only teacher that actually is alright towards me, is the history teacher, from what I can tell. She just actually passes out work to me, instead of making me go directly up there to get it. (The other students get their work passed out to them.) The science teacher sort of scares me. She smiles at me when she's upset. It isn't a good smile, of course, it's this really creepy smile, and it's sort of evil too, I don't mean to be rude or mean, but I just don't know how to put it otherwise...

Anyway, I'm sorry that there's so much that I'm saying about my school and how much I don't like it, I just needed to vent. I'm really sorry.  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:33 pm
5/19/13

Sorry about complaining before, but I'm not going to delete it.

I've been doing some deep thinking that may upset some really religious people (Or super-non-religious people). Here's the questions I've been wondering, and I hope someone can answer them...

(Please note that I have read the bible, but it was twice, a year or two ago, I'm mostly going off of what people I know say is in it)

The bible (I think...) says something along the lines of 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'... If that's true, then why is the bible apparently against homosexuality?

There were other things, but I just wanted to write this first, and make sure that I didn't offend anyone too badly... I'm sorry if I did. Please delete this if I did.  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games