Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:00 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

His sister gave him another of her beautiful smiles and leaned over to give him a kiss on his cheek, "Of course I'll help you all I can. But I would first suggest making a trip to the nursery here to learn how to hold a baby. The caretakers here know all too well how to handle a first time parent and can show you the basics alot easier than I can simply give you the information. I know Demon children are different from Elven, but children are children no matter their race," she told them both, knowing the suggestion had merit.

Wren gave a small nod as she took a smaller sip of the wine, "That sounds like a good idea. They're used to dealing with multiple children down there," she said softly.

She would have said more but a flash of emerald light from one of the tower rooms drew her attention with a frown.

The goddess just smiled at it, "I'll leave you two to explore the garden a bit more. Lareth is about to get a surprise from his intended and I plan to be nowhere in the area when he finds out about it. Let him figure out how to handle her temper on his own," she said with an impish wink for them both then faded in a brief gust of emerald mist.

Wren turned her frown to Rowan, "I wonder what she meant by that?" she asked and looked back to the window where the flash was now a glow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:19 pm
Rowan also looked in the direction of where his sister and Wren looked and saw the green light. He said nothing as he looked to his sister and only received a smile.

As she left he sighed.

"She always did delight in squabbles. I think she finds them funny."

As the room held a green glow he shook his head.
"I'm sure the king is about to be as they say among mortals; 'schooled'.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:26 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren shook her head slightly over the whole thing then turned back to finish the plate of fried vegetables and her glass of wine then looked over the spread his sister had left them, "I have no idea what she expects us to do with all of this. We just ate," she said with a soft sigh over the fact that she hadn't even had any coffee with it.

"Whatever is about to happen with Lareth, I think he'll survive it. He is fireproof, after all," she added as she started to attempt to put some of the food back in the basket, thinking that they could turn it over to one of the servants when they went back inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:46 am
"Fireproof to an extent, thank you very much."
Lareth had just come at the end of their conversation and he gave them both a small smile.

"I hope you enjoyed our garden here. I know it is nothing like what you may be used to back home in the Elven Realm."

Lareth shook hands with Rowan as the god had gotten up after he helped Wren pack up the food.

Lareth stood off to the side as Rowan helped Wren up to her feet and wrapped an arm around her waist. The possessive move had Lareth chuckling.

"Do not worry warrior man...Wren is indeed lovely, but I am more into red heads.....red heads with tempers.

But to ask a serious question, what is the situation with the one who came and killed my people? Will I be able to punish her?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:58 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren gave a soft laugh as she put her own arm around Rowan's waist in return, "Well, there are a few demons who aren't as immune to fire as you are, Lareth," she knew he had to admit that much. After all, there were a few who lived on top of the mountain the Drow lived in who preferred ice to fire.

At his question, though, she looked at Rowan briefly then gave a heavy sigh, "We actually have a choice where she is concerned, actually. Her companion is Rowan's brother, one of the few gods of ultimate chaos and destruction. They've become bonded at a soul level. Right now, the two of them are under a very heavy sleeping spell as bearing a shield around each of them that will not allow them to use any of their abilities," she explained then glanced at Rowan briefly again before continuing.

"Our choice comes from the fact that Esabel is pregnant, a complication we were not expecting. If she remains in the sleep for too long, she will miscarry. It's my understanding about her physical status that she has only just gained the ability to procreate thanks to a recent healing. I don't yet know how or why she received that kind of full healing, but I could tell that it was done very recently so she is only a few days along in the pregnancy," she spread her hands a bit and shook her head slightly.

"As for being able to punish her... She is, right now, where neither she nor Ravor can do any harm to anyone but each other. If they were to ever be awakened. The spell was created in such a way that breaking it would be extremely hard to accomplish, not to mention even getting into the place where they sleep. Only another god of chaos, Rowan, the Goddess... a few others perhaps... could even get into the place. And even that will be at great risk. That place is filled with dangers that could kill even a god. Only the fact that your Gypsy is as cunning as she is allowed her to survive it," she explained to him everything, knowing he deserved to know all of it.

As she finished, she looked to Rowan. Lareth could make the decision for them about the fate of the twins Esabel carried, or even the fate of Esabel and Ravor. He could take that decision out of their hands. While it would be easier to have Lareth make the decision, they would still have to be present for whatever he decided to ensure its success...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:58 am
red gypsy

Lareth listened to everything that had to be said and crossed his arms in thought. He naturally wanted them both destroyed, but since that was not an option and he was sure the universe would implode from the unbalance of it all, the sleeping punishment would have to do.

But then there was the aspect of Ravor and Esabel's children.

He knew what it was like to lose children and he was secretly fond of them, but children from those two....it was begging for trouble later.

This was going to be the hardest decision he ever made. He just hoped it was the right one.

"....fine. Let their punishment be sleep and being locked away wherever they are."

His eyes flashed for a moment as he spoke up again.

"But....for taking away the parents of so many children, I take away their children. Let her miscarry. Her blood debt to the children she and Ravor orphaned, will be repaid."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:28 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren looked up at Rowan for a moment then turned to Lareth and gave him a nod, "So be it. The spell will stand," she stated simply then gave Rowan's waist a brief squeeze and moved away from him, "If you will excuse me," she said to both of them as she moved further on down the pathway and deeper into the garden.

She needed a moment to herself after that and found her hands resting lightly over her belly, silently hoping that she would never have anyone make such a decision for her. She knew it wasn't rational to think that way, but apparently getting it through her own hormones was going to take a moment or two.

Better she do it on her own, though, instead of freaking out the men by crying or something equally idiotic...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:00 pm
Rowan let Wren go have some time for herself, before he looked to Lareth.
"I must say that I am surprised at your answer. You condemn unborn children to death for the sins of their parents."

Lareth knew why Wren had decided to leave them but he was not going to apologize for his decision. He made his bed and would now lay in it no matter what.
"Yes I did. From Wrens reaction and you statement of being surprised at my decision, I can guess you do not agree?"

Lareth took his silence as an agreement.
"Yes, within your eyes, it is a horrendous unthinkable decision on my part, but understand that a blood debt was created when Esabel attacked my people and killed. She destroyed families and orphaned numerous children because ...well...just because.

Why should I spare her a chance to have a family when she took families away from the children?

The children she spared should not have to stain their hands in blood of such a decision by giving punishment to the one who destroyed their lives.

It is....as some mortals say....an 'eye for an eye."

Lareth shook his head and turned away.

"I will never apologize for this decision and I will not retract it. I will live with the knowledge that I killed two children for the rest of my days and I will deal with that as time goes on.

Please know that you two are very much welcome here and if you need anything, call for Hal. The servants will be in a meeting for just about and hour or so.

Otherwise, enjoy your stay here."

Lareth walked back to the castle heading to the throne room.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:17 pm
The garden was supposed to be a place of beauty and peace, yet a cold and ominous wind blew as faint wailing echoed in the breeze. It sounded like a faint chorus of the Damned was howling, and the plant life began to wilt and die as foot steps echoed behind Wren. A lone figure stood there, ashen skinned and dark features with a soul chilling state on his face. His garments were just as somber as he, stylized like a Western mortician. He pointed a gloved hand at Wren, a cruel smile forming on his lips.

" Your time has come, elf." He seemed to spit the word elf out like he tasted something oppressively bitter. " All things die, and so too must you. " An eerie grey mist formed around him, the haunting wails growing louder.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:35 pm
Alba Derosso

Wren had turned at the first sound of the footsteps, her expression instantly going into the cold and emotionless expression she'd carried for centuries. At his words, she reached for the sword she carried at her side but found the place empty and silently cursed herself for leaving it in their room here.

She listened to the wails and fought down the need to shiver and cringe from the ear piercing sounds, "I am not that easy to kill..." she told him simply and raised her hands to her sides as she started to hum a soft tune, calling up her magic with her voice.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:47 pm
The demon frowned at her refusal to go quietly, and her preparations made him cringe. However, he figured she would fight back, and the ground beneath him began to go dark and rot as it spread towards her. A zone of desecration was formed, a demonic answer to light and nature magic to weaken its power while strengthening demonic influence. " You are only mortal, a cage of flesh and blood. The real prize...." His finger pointed to her stomach, "is them. Pure, innocent souls. " The demon started approaching Wren slowly, a confident look in his eyes as every step widened the desecration zone to trap the elf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:53 pm
Alba Derosso

Wren's eyes widened at the words he spoke, and called up a protective shield around herself in the hope of somehow giving herself enough protection to be able to actually sing. But every step he made towards her seemed to drain at the shield, making it harder for her to work up a spell that would work to destroy him.

She finally found the words she needed and started to sing with her golden voice, knowing that he'd have trouble just hearing it's purity as she started a spell that would obliterate him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:20 pm
Wren's attacker howled in pain and covered his ears, frozen in place as Wren began her chant. Such power... he wasn't informed that she knew such a spell. But he had a mission, a higher power demanding that he complete his mission. This was going to cost him, but the damage and pain he would cause would be reward enough. He closed his eyes and focused, the wailing chorus becoming ear shattering as it screamed. The noise was loud enough long enough for the demon to make a mad dash towards Wren, his clenched fist glowing as he managed to punch through her protective barrier, and his fist sank into her stomach. No flesh or vital organs were touched, but Wren would feel pain unlike any other as the wailing stopped entirely. The demon twisted his hand and yank out, giving the elf the feeling like something vital to her essence was ripped right out of her in the most intrusive, traumatizing way possible.

Something was glowing brightly in his hand, and the attacker laughed triumphantly as he backed away from the elf, smiling at her pain. When she would look up at him, he put his hand to his mouth and inhaled, the light going inside him. Swallowing, the eerie mist returned as his eyes lit up with power. He slowly backed away, cackling devilishly before fading away into the shadows, gone as sudden as he appeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:30 pm
Alba Derosso

Wren felt her breath leave her in a rush and found it almost impossible to breathe after, slowly collapsing to the ground as he ate the life energy of her precious twins. She curled up around the pain she was feeling, finding that her belly appeared untouched. That revealed that the... thing... had managed to take them from her without actually piercing her skin.

After it was gone, she struggled to take in a breath. When she was finally able to, inhaling with a pained gasp as tears rolled down her face, she let that breath right back out on a scream, "Rowan!" she called out, knowing he'd be able to hear her.

She gave a small groan of pain as she curled up on herself, able to feel that the creature had left a small part of its deadly power inside of her and it felt like it was tearing her apart. Silent tears filled her eyes then rolled to the ground, feeling whatever it had left behind in the ground around her sapping at her as well, slowly draining her of energy. But she couldn't move to get herself out of it, the pain was just too intense...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash