Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:31 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren finally returned with a slight frown over her beautiful features as she moved to stand next to Rowan, "There's been a report from the Demon Realm. They went there and made a bit of a repeat there with Zuko in tow. Apparently Zuko attacked the woman, Lareth interrupted it and Ravor struck out at Lareth, thinking he'd been the one to attack the woman then took all three of them some place else after trying to destroy the forest there. He's certainly acting as if he actually cares for her. Do you think he's capable of that?" she explained softly then asked the crucial question she knew had to be answered.

There was something going on with Ravor since he'd become involved with the woman, something changing with him that she didn't fully understand yet.

"The report states that Lareth has dealt with the woman before. That she apparently delights in the torture and death but always sends the children out first. It's similar to what happened here. If it hadn't been for Lareth's current mistress, the demon realm's king would be severely injured and they would be without a forest. Such was Ravor's anger over the attack on the woman," she added, hoping that he would understand his brother's behavior since she didn't understand any of the changes going on with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:25 am
"This is indeed disturbing news."
Rowan stroked his trimmed beard in thought. He didn't look to her as he began to speak about his thoughts.

"Ravor is changing. This woman he has with him is influencing his thinking. I think....I believe, that she and whatever power she has, is also causing my brother to evolve. He has become quite stronger as he has destroyed a forest and could have severely injured the Demon King....feats he could never have done before. He is a god...but since the nature of his power, he was flighty and never had solid plans and only caused trouble...never harm...but it seems now that he is thinking more clearly. Like how he was when we were younger and he was rational. It seems that she....is the key to him learning to reclaim his thought process....and.....dare I say it, know what it is like to care for someone."

Rowan looked to Wren.

"I believe he cares for her and the way her magic is helping him grow by leaps and bounds, My brother and this woman are intimate with one another and are true soul mates.

I am positive they are probably bound to one another..."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:39 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren gave a soft sigh at his words and closed her golden eyes, "Then whatever my spell does to him, it will do to the woman as well. As much as I dislike harming others like that, it will be necessary to do so. It seems that she will need to be bound anyway," she said softly, hating the burden of what she was going to have to do but knew that it was necessary.

She opened her eyes when someone knocked on the door and headed over to open it and take the message delivered by the guard. She closed the door and read the message with a wince, "And it seems as if the woman's powers are growing as well. One of our scouts witnessed an event in the human realm, on Sebastet's island. It seemed that the woman, Esabel is her name, got angry over someone's jealousy for her being involved with Ravor. She actually used her dark power to trigger a tornado of that power and caused alot of damage in the process before disappearing. Ravor actually absorbed the tornado, righted the damage, dressed down the woman who'd made Esabel angry, then left in search of her," she told Rowan before passing the report over to him to read for the details.

She let her golden gaze move to the view outside the balcony doors with a troubled look on her face, crossing her arms in the process, "Something will have to be done before Esabel's powers fully evolve or she will be unstoppable, enhancing his powers as well in the process. We have to try to anticipate their next move and trap them if we can. It's the only way..." she added, knowing that there was no choice now, that it had to be done before they harmed anyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:06 am
Rowan read the report and was surprised his brother had righted the damage.
"That's odd.....why would he right the damage?"
Rowan read the report again to be sure. The act of righting the wrong threw a kink in his thoughts.
"Why would he? The chaos was something he would had reveled in....."

Rowan paced as he thought about things. Did this change his plans? No....no it iddn't. Ravor had to pay for his crimes, even though he had done something out of character.

"....The jealous lover....perhaps we can talk to them? They may have a clue about where the two will strike, because there is no pattern I can think of, that would let us know where they are going.

Or we can talk to the Demon King...seems Esabel has been there numerous times. She may be attracted to that place..."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:36 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren gave a nod, "Then we go to the Demon Realm. Talking to Lareth would be our best bet right now to gain the best information," she said simply and packed them both a bag with a simple use of power. Both bags now waited for them beside the door, "I already informed the king that we might have to leave and arranged a full guard for him while I'm gone. So things are as ready as possible," she added, knowing that they had little choice in leaving.

She'd only ever left the castle for short trips around the Elven Realm, but had never actually left the realm entirely. So this would be a first for her and would certainly try her tie to the castle. But she felt she could manage it in favor of doing what they had to do...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:22 pm
Rowan nodded and offered her his arm.

"Lets go then. I wish it were under better circumstances to visit another realm, but perhaps one day....one day when we won't have problems like this, I would like to visit the realms with you.

A vacation where you don't have any worries."

He picked up the bags with his other hand easily and still offered her his free arm.

Once she had taken his arm with a nod, the two vanished, as Rowan teleported them both.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:35 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren got to her room and removed her sword, dropping it on top of the chest at the foot of the bed before sitting on the edge of the bed with a heavy sigh.

She'd chosen another king.

She'd have to plan his coronation now; arrange meetings with representatives from the human realm, the demon realm, the drow, the dragons... a few others... to reinforce their treaties; get him securely on the throne; advise him where needed; and deal with the loss she and Rowan had only just begun to be happy about.

Her hand moved to her belly and wondered if they'd ever have children at this rate. The castle had finished healing her body, but it couldn't do anything about her heart....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:33 am
Red Gypsy

Rowan had been busy setting up a defense around the area where the elven layline was. It wasn't much as it was a simple barrier, but before he would go and camp out near the area and protect it, he found himself going back to the castle and to Wren's room to see her for a bit.

As he entered the room he saw her on the edge of her bed, a hand on her flat belly where their children once rested. He walked over after shutting the door quietly.

He went and sat beside her, taking her hand in his and giving it a soft squeeze.

"....how are you feeling my love?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:42 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren gave him a small smile and a shrug of one shoulder as she squeezed his hand back, "Physically, I'm healed. The castle finished my healing when it brought me back. I chose a new king. I'll have to get him prepared for it," she told him in a soft voice before her smile began to fade a bit.

"The rest? I don't know... For a little while, I didn't feel anything... The testing kind of... separates everything for me... I guess it's so I can concentrate on the testing better... I don't know...

"For a little while, I was so nervous but happy... Then it was all taken away before I could do anything... I don't know, Rowan... I don't know what to feel..." she said in complete honesty, unable to help the fact that she felt a bit lost over it all...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:57 pm
"I understand you...I feel the same."

He looked at their joined hands.

"I feel lost...and most importantly....for the first time ever, powerless. I couldn't stop what happened. There was nothing I could do. With all the power I have....I couldn't help you or....our children."

He took a breath and sighed.

"We cannot even grieve properly as we are both busy and will be busy for some time I think.

You with the king and the castle, and I will be over at the Layline."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:10 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren gave him a small nod and slid off the bed to sit in his lap with her arms around him and her head against his chest, "I know. Soon... We will have time for us soon, my love..." she whispered softly to him.

She didn't need an explanation about the leyline. Thanks to her connection to the castle, she knew it was under threat. She could also feel his sister adding her own energy to the temporary shield he had over it, watching over it so they could have this time together, however short it would be.

She still felt a bit distanced from her emotions over the loss of their children but felt her own inability to defend herself or them keenly.

"There was little I could do as well... I've never felt that helpless before... All the years I lived alone in the castle, all the years spent out of time... None of it compared to that moment..." she whispered softly, still not sure where she'd gone wrong in the fight...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:22 pm
He stroked he back as he held her close.
He kissed the top of her head as he would never know how much more hurt she was, as her body had physically gone through the loss.

"I do not think there is anything in the universe that can prepare one for such a loss...."

They spent the time simply sitting there enjoying each others presence for a good twenty minutes before he kissed her temple and soon removed her from his lap and transferred her to the bed.

"I have to get back...will you be alright? Will you call on me should you need anything?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:31 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren gave him a nod and another of her small smiles, "I have my work to keep me busy. And yes, I will call you if I need anything," she assured him softly.

Just being held by him for even that short amount of time had helped her a great deal, more than he could guess. Still, she knew the call to duty and accepted it that they both had to return to it for now.

She leaned in to give him a tender kiss, however brief, "Go on, my love... Your sister is waiting. I can feel her there," she said in a soft whisper, knowing he had to get back. Just as she had to work at preparing for the coronation and other things for Bowen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:56 pm
Rowan gave her a soft kiss that promised that he would be back.
He broke the kiss after several moments, moving away before he smiled at her and then turned and vanished into the air.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash