Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
First loves? Or past crushes? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:35 pm
Who was your first love? Are you over it? Do you have a crush? Are you over it or do you still like them?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:48 pm
My first love? His name is Bear. He broke my heart, hardcore. He was the first person I ever really loved. Some part of me still loves him, I imagine that I always will. I am over him, and kinda grateful I am done with him. The road that breakup sent me down, brought me to where I am now.  

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

Anja Sedai

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:10 am
My first love/crush/whatever was one of my friends from high school who I confessed to after we graduated. I'm over her... as long as I don't see her. I'm kind of bitter about the whole thing, but there's a part of me that's still really stuck on what ifs and that part takes over whenever I see her or talk to her. So I don't. Because I really need to move the ******** on.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:28 am
Anja Sedai
My first love/crush/whatever was one of my friends from high school who I confessed to after we graduated. I'm over her... as long as I don't see her. I'm kind of bitter about the whole thing, but there's a part of me that's still really stuck on what ifs and that part takes over whenever I see her or talk to her. So I don't. Because I really need to move the ******** on.

I'm in that situation right now. Like when I feel like i'm over her I see her and I like her again. All I can do is watch her grow farther and farther apart from me.  

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:19 am
I suppose my first love was my first boyfriend, Shea. :3 I am "over it", and have been for a long time, but I still love him.

To be honest, I'm not sure if he's even still alive.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:59 am
My first love was named Blair.

I actually met him on Gaia, the GGBBG to be exact. I was 15, he was 17. It was all really impulsive and naive but I inevitably fell in love with him and still love him today.

We only ever dated long distance for a very short period of time and then suddenly everything fell apart, even our close-bonded friendship. I haven't spoken to him in years and I desperately miss the boy. He's probably the only person I've ever actually loved.

Such is my life.

c:

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:26 pm
I don't know who my first love was- I didn't have any healthy relationships before Annette, even though I had feelings for people.
I got over all of my exes except Mary who killed herself- there was just too much homophobia in her life and no one could really help her.

I don't currently have any crushes, being poly makes it easier because when I crush I can really explore those feelings instead of denying them because I have Annette, Rosie and Magian.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:36 pm
My first girlfriend was my first love. She ripped my heart out, and stepped on it, and didn't even care that she hurt me. I am over her, but I still love her. A part of me will always love her. Even though she's a b***h. emotion_awesome  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:05 pm
I've had a few. I've never had the guts to ask any of them out though. First, there was my neighbor when he was like 7 and I was...4 or 5. We got married in a sandbox. His little brother was a year younger than me and the pastor. Our wedding ring was a plastic screwdriver. xd Anyway, eventually I kind of grew out of that but we're still good friends to this day, but he just started college now.
Then there was this kid in 8th grade who I sort of liked for a while, but once I found out he was dating an acquaintance of mine I kind of backed off.
The more recent ones: A friend who is in the drama club with me, shares similar music tastes to me, had a class with me, and is wicked funny. It seemed perfect at first, but then I realized he was a bit promiscuous, childish, and had a bit of anxiety issues, and so did I. My own anxiety issues are hard to live with as it is, so I didn't want to try to live with someone else's if we were to date.
Next one was at camp. He played guitar, was cute, a bit quiet, but friendly once you'd get to know him. Then my friend told me she liked him so I backed off a bit again. And also he was a Giants fan and I'm a Patriots fan so that would be weird...-.-
So yeah..those were my first few crushes I suppose. I've also had plenty of brief crushes but those ones are the most notable.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:08 pm
My first real love was with a guy named Josh. He's the second guy I ever went out with.
My best friend happens to be his sister. That's how we meet. I don't care to break the friendship so I feel like he's stuck in my life until he moves away.
Worst part is I'm still not over it : /

iiParadoxical

rhythmic_Nightmare

Romantic Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:09 pm
I think my first love was in elementry, and my friends did the dare in which we had to pretend we got married and kiss. So we did and I eventually fell in love with him. And we were very close so it was like we were dating. Though when I was in 7th grade he tried to do it with me and i flipped out and that was it. I'm wayyy over him now.

But my current crush is my friend, she is my wifey but I want her as my girlfriend. but I don't want to ruin our friendship :T SO i refuse to tell her.But when I see her my heart skips a beat and I get all embarrassed for nothing TTvTT

But my past crushes welllll they were mostly on gaia and ended up in a long distance but I couldn't really stand it becuz they were a bit more mature and I would get embarrassed so i broke up with them. And in RL after I broke up with my first crush I like a few but my heart was broken by them.

So I pretty much have very bad Karma ;^;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:36 pm
SpiritOfTheMoon12
Anja Sedai

I'm in that situation right now. Like when I feel like i'm over her I see her and I like her again. All I can do is watch her grow farther and farther apart from me.

Yup, it's a shitty place to be. Fortunately, I guess, we now live in different cities so I don't really see her much anymore.

The worst part probably is that we used to be really good friends before and it's pretty much impossible to ever go back to that. Makes me really hesitant to ever want to date good friends. Which is ******** with a potential relationship right now.  

Anja Sedai

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:08 am
Oh my gods my past crushes...where to start? Ummm.... Well in elementary there was this girl I stood up for on the playground... Never took off and it hurt the little heart in me for about a week... Pretty long time back then. Thank you bad memory issues... Helps forget things like that.

Umm in middle school/ jr high... A lot there. One girl lasted a couple weeks, one a year, I crushed a lot but I'm over most of them.

I don't have time though to get into high school stuff... Maybe later and maybe I'll explain the ret in detail when I'm not on my ipod  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:42 am
My first love's name was Jeremy. He was the greatest guy I had ever met. We were so alike. We were together for over a year before he broke up with me.

I still miss him and I will admit it... I still love him.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Lovely Morningstar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:51 pm
I never really had many crushes... But I do have one currently.

So I found myself attracted to my good friend. When we were walking home from school I told him and after he rejected me I sorta, ran off in sheer embarrasment.

about a year or two later he tells me he's gay, so I asked him out again. (I know just because he's gay doesn't mean he would automatically date me but meh) and was rejected once more.

No I'm not over him. I think it would be best if I was. So I could find someone for me. But whatcha gonna do? :T not exactly easy to find openly gay guys around here.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff