Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Co-Ed Dorm Romance?! ((Me & Metal Rocker)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:58 am
Meet Zarin. Now, when Zarin was younger, he used to play with a girl who was his next door neighbor named _____. But, on Zarin's 5th birthday, he had to move away. The reason that they had to move was because his dad got transferred to a different branch of his job. It's been about 13 years since then, and _____ is studying at a private school. The school has co-ed dorms, stores, and tons of other things to do. Now ____ still misses Zarin, so what happens when it turns out that the new transfer student, who happens to be her new roommate, is actually Zarin? What will happen between these two?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:03 am
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Zarin has been gone for a long 13 years. He hasn't forgotten ____ at all. So, when he heard that she was going to a private school, he decided to surprise her by enrolling and becoming her roommate as well.
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:15 am
ill play the girl smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 am
Name: Alice Marin
Bio: When Alice was younger, she had befriended Zarin. They were best friends until Zarin moved away. Alice missed him terribly. Since then, Alice has grown up and taken a liking to drawing and writing. She is currently going to Briarstone Private School.
Pic:
User Image

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:34 am
MetalRocker11712

((I'll start us off))

Zarin walked into the dorm building and looked around. He was assigned to dorm 52 on the second floor. Zarin walked up the stairs to the second floor. He carried with him a duffel bag with his clothes in it. When he saw dorm 52, he went up to the dorm and knocked on the door. "Hello? Anyone there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:42 am
bigbubz1

Alice yawned a bit and ran her long, pale, slender fingers of her left hand through her silky, blonde hair. She walked over to the door and called out,"Just a second." She removed the chain from the door and opened it a crack. Alice peered into the dorm hallway and saw a young man that looked very familiar. "Yes?' she said, cocking her head to the side as she tried to figure out where she had seen him before. "Are you the new transfer student?" she asked.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:50 am
MetalRocker11712

Zarin nodded. "Yes. I suppose they told you ahead of time that I was going to be staying with you?" Zarin smiled at her. "Well, my name is Zarin Carter. It's been a while Alice."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:02 pm
bigbubz1

Alice's jaw just about touched the floor as her brain comprehended what Zarin had just said. Before she could think otherwise, Alice threw the door open and almost tackled Zarin as she wrapped her arms around his neck in an embrace that held many years of feelings that came with missing someone the way Alice had with Zarin. Tears started running down her cheeks. She was still partially in disbelief. "i knew you looked familiar!" she laughed through her tears.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:09 pm
MetalRocker11712

Zarin smiled and hugged her back. He had missed her for so long. "I could still recognize you even a while has past. But I'm glad to see you again Alice." He didn't want to rush her so he let her get it all out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:23 pm
bigbubz1

Alice held him at arms length for a few moments before gabbing his hand and leading him into the room. "It's been, what? 13 years? Wow. Umm...that's your bed there," she said as she pointed to a bed on the wall near the door. Alice sat on her own bed that was only 5 feet from Zarin's. She stared at him for a while. Zarin had grown up. Like really grown UP. He was taller than Alice, by quite a bit. He had grown his hair out and his face had matured. I guess that's what happens when you grow up, she thought.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:16 pm
MetalRocker11712

Zarin walked inside and put the duffel bag on the bed. He started to unpack his clothes. He glanced over at Alice out of the corner of his eye. She had grown up as well. He smiled to himself. Looks like we've both have grown up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:29 pm
bigbubz1

Alice looked at the digital clock on her side table. It read 7:25 pm. She looked over at Zarin again before saying, " Hey, you know what? There is a really cool club in town if you want to go. We could catch up and have dinner first if you want, too." She stood up and turned to look through her drawers for something. When Zarin and Alice were much younger, he had given her a locket. She kept it in a small white box with blue velvet lining. She found the small box and pulled out the silver chain, the delicate charm dangling at the end. She turned around and said,"Do you remember this?"  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:36 pm
MetalRocker11712

Zarin looked at the locket. "I sure do. I gave this to you for your 4th birthday. You were so happy that I got it for you. But dinner sounds great." Zarin smiled. He was glad that Alice had taken such good care of the locket.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:42 pm
bigbubz1

Alice looked up at him and said,"Can you help me put it on?" She turned and looked over her shoulder as she handed him the necklace. Alice wondered what she should wear. She never really went anywhere, mainly because she talked to very few people outside of school. she had a few girls ask her to go to the club last week, that's how she knew about it, but she declined because she had a test in European History the next day. Her mind then was flooded with memories of her childhood. Oh, how she had missed Zarin...  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:47 pm
MetalRocker11712

Zarin helped her put it on. "It looks great on you Alice. So, did you want to do anything after we got dinner and went to the club?" Since it had been a while, Zarin really didn't know if any of the shops that were around when he was a kid were still around.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff