Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Anybody waiting for their student to be accepted? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarix Valynn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:12 am
whoever is still waiting for their student to be accepted or is accepted but waiting for the next year should come chat here with me smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 am
I have Brett Harris and he didnt get accepted, I didnt want to talk to anyone and seem rude or impatient.  

Titalos

Hilarious Seeker

Sarix Valynn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:25 am
oh, yea, i just figured might as well post because if we dont we can get kicked out of the guild for inactivity. i cant wait to start roleplaying, i love hp and rp, so this should be really fun smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:27 am
Titalos
I have Brett Harris and he didnt get accepted, I didnt want to talk to anyone and seem rude or impatient.

both your profiles have things addressed in them that you need to correct and after doing so you should change the title to edited.

I have another student coming in next year cuz i'm insane enough to take on six students at once but I haven't created him yet.  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:47 am
I have another student coming in as well, since my first character here is graduating this month. -sniffles- I remember when I used a random anime girl for her. She grew up so fast. -falls to the floor...again-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:58 am
I have a cute little first year coming in November as well! o3o Hehe. Let's create some chaos! biggrin  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Sarix Valynn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:28 pm
anbu_ninja_penguin
Titalos

both your profiles have things addressed in them that you need to correct and after doing so you should change the title to edited.

I have another student coming in next year cuz i'm insane enough to take on six students at once but I haven't created him yet.

i edited mine, and the titles been changed too.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:33 pm
I have two coming in November and another coming the next "year".  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:09 pm
Lol I'm done creating characters till my oldest graduates. He's a fourth year. I have five characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:22 pm
Violet the Maestro
I have another student coming in as well, since my first character here is graduating this month. -sniffles- I remember when I used a random anime girl for her. She grew up so fast. -falls to the floor...again-

Vi, my first two have already graduated.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:12 am
Professor Tahiri
Violet the Maestro

Vi, my first two have already graduated.

I know. Aravis was my first, and even though Gwen and Cass already graduated they were more like my second and third characters and now they're expecting a baby. Plus Aravis and Will are supposed to be getting engaged. I've been here over a year. That's the longest I've ever stayed in a guild. Well, active in a guild. Some guilds implode and I just sit there awkwardly. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:40 am
I have plans to make a new character come in this coming term. Then two terms after that, when he's a third year, his sister will enter the school. Then after that my first character's little brother is coming in. And I have a plan for another girl... Let's just say, I like to plan ahead. sweatdrop
And coming up with different personalities and background stories is getting more and more difficult, but more and more fun. blaugh  

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:36 pm
I actually have two coming in...I just remembered the one...he's a devil.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:41 pm
I have Remy, (3rd yr Gryffindor) and I love her! She was adopted and now, *gasp* HER BABY BROTHER COMES TO HOGWARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:01 pm
MissMoony13
I have Remy, (3rd yr Gryffindor) and I love her! She was adopted and now, *gasp* HER BABY BROTHER COMES TO HOGWARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, my one incoming firstie was orphaned, got adopted, OOC drama occured, he ran away, and now he's on his own again! Yay Zephyr the Street-Rat!  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff