Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Wolf Hunting Redux {LW vs Gale} [Fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kyrieko rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:08 pm
The Room:

The room they would find themselves in this time around was like a nightmare. From a carnival. With piles of old stuffed toys won from game booths. Ticket stubs pinned to the walls. What might have at one point been a happy clown smiling at children looked like the clown come to steal you away in your sleep. Colors that were once bright and cheerful were dark and gloomy and just downright creepy. There were things that seemed to stare at you from the shadows except when you looked closer, there was nothing there. Really, the room was like a crazy person had lived there, lost in their own childish world of happier times. With one small bed shoved into a corner. A busted dresser in another. Broken doors that used to be a closet. And a window covered with heavy tattered drapes.

Status Effect
Rolling a 1: ALL DAMAGE IS MULTIPLIED BY 2, but you CANNOT USE FEAR/ CHARGED ATTACKS

Kyrieko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Why?

Why?!

Jackdamnit she swore this Jack forsaken place just liked to screw with her! How many times had she wound up here now? The she-wolf had stopped counting. But each time was no less frightening then the first. It sent her adrenalin levels spiking the moment she stepped through that blasted corridor and the unfortunate familiar scents of the haunted house hit her nose.

No. Nonononono!

She was supposed to be meeting Ren, Jackdamnit! And by the light of the moon, she desperately wanted to be in his arms right now. If he didn't kill her first for - yet again - going to the haunted house without him! Not that she tried to do so on purpose! And this time, she had her skellyphone. But try as she might, there was no service. No text would go through. And finally she gave up, before panic fully set in.

Breathe, LW. You can handle this.

With deep breaths, LW carefully explored the section of the house she appeared in this time. It...was interesting. Did humans really decorate like this? It made her think of something she would find in one of their own dorms. Smells included. Odd. Crouching low, she crept along, nose wrinkling as she tried to determine if she was alone or not. A soft sound froze her. Was that a footstep? A deep sigh? Skulls! This house liked to mess with your mind.

Ren....

There had to be a hunter nearby. Had to be. She had not once come here without finding one. Or having one of them run into her. So the question was....where were they?

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:33 pm
Somewhere in the back of the Haunted House, Gale was having a conversation with Jinhai.

<< I miss having a body. >>

I'm aware of that.

<< No, I don't think you are. >>

To put it more accurately, they were having an argument of sorts.

What's that supposed to mean?

<< It means you've always had a body. You've never been stuck inside one place all the time without any sense of anything but a consciousness, so you can't possibly understand what it's like not to have one. >>

I didn't mean -

<< No, you didn't mean, you never mean to, but - >>

There was a creaking sound. Instantly alert, Gale snapped to attention, the rifle held tightly in his hands as he stepped towards the open doorway and peered out. As far as he knew, he was the only hunter on duty at the moment - which meant only one thing.

Jinhai?

<< Not sure. Think there's only one. >>

Gale stepped out into the hallway, and as he did so he caught sight of a flash of red. Lifting the rifle, he made his way stealthily down and followed it. Rounding the corner, he held up the weapon.

"Is it hunting season already?"

Kyrieko rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:21 pm
She crouched lower, whipping around with hands splayed flat against the ground and tail curled around her front. Like a caged animal ready to strike, the she-wolf scowled towards the voice she'd hear. And recognized. He didn't look the same as the last time she'd seen him. But the voice was the same. As was his scent. Oooh she knew this Hunter's scent well.

Her chest tightened. Anger built up. And breathing was nothing but a hiss of air.

"...Gale."

Oh Jacking hell she hated this house! The memory of the pain she'd gone through...the fears and how upset she'd made Ren.

LW didn't hesitate like before. Didn't fight like a crazed animal cornered. The she-wolf fought like the predator she was. That she could be. She charged, using her small frame to her advantage as she weaved around the strange objects in the Carnival room, hand balling into a fist as she threw her weight into a punch aimed for Gale's jaw.

User Image

HP: 50/50
Target: Gale
Damage: 0 *snerk*
{Silver Bells - The Chill} LW's Fear uses her bells to heal herself or an ally during battle.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:11 pm
He recognized her, of course. This was the one who had attacked him and left him for dead, the one who he had thought would be easy to defeat and who had pulled one over on him so quickly he had scarcely known how to take it.

But that had been a long time ago. He was no longer a trainee.

"I'm sorry if I've forgotten your name, wolf," he said. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

He ducked the punch she aimed for him, veering sideways abruptly and darting several feet away.

"That's not a very nice greeting," he said, and there was a loud bang as the gun went off.

User Image

[ HP: 60/60
Target: LW
Damage: 8
Charge: 0/3 - 0/2 ]

Kyrieko rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 3, 6, 4, 7, 1, 2, 1, 10, 2 Total: 37 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:44 pm
((.....wow ignore this fail roll LMAOOOO!))  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:45 pm
"A shame. It was only two simple letters." She murmured, twisting around and really Jacking tired of getting shot. The hit graced her leg but LW merely winced and took up a defensive stance as she regarded the human.

"Pa-lease. Don't lie to me." She snarled, flexing her fingers as nails elongated. "You aren't the least bit sorry, Hunter." Slowly, she stood up straight, tail flicking slowly from side to side. "And clearly, it was not long enough."

Jackdamnit why did she have to get stuck with this hunter? Ren, I wish you were here. And skulls! She'd been with her boilfriend right before this too. What was it that this Jacking place had against her?!

"You call that a nice shot?" LW challenged, eying the faint line of red against her leg. A scratch that blended in with her fur. Narrowing her eyes she let her body loosen up and exhaled slowly. In her mind, she remembered the day Ren went dancing with her. The fluidity of her motions. And then she moved forward, talons coming up to swipe at Gale's chest as she followed it up with a kick directed at him.

User Image

HP: 42/50
Damage: 5 x2 = 10
{Silver Bells - The Chill} LW's Fear uses her bells to heal herself or an ally during battle.

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:05 pm
"I'm afraid nothing is ever simple in your world," said Gale. "But at the very least, do me the respect of not assuming that you understand what exactly my thoughts are, because you have no idea."

<< Careful. She's stronger now, it looks like, and she managed to practically kill you before. >>

I know. I'll be cautious. And what, you're speaking to me again now?

The tone was slightly dry.

<< Well, I can't very well leave you alone now, can I? >>

The wolf's kick sent him staggering backwards, colliding with one of the walls of the hallway, which splintered and cracked beneath his weight, sending clouds of dust filtering through the air. He struggled upwards, wincing slightly, but pulled the gun around and leveled it towards her.

"You haven't even seen what nice shots I can do."

User Image

[ HP: 50/60
Damage: 6
Charge: 0/3 - 0/2 ]

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kyrieko rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-20)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:13 pm
LW leveled a hard grim look at Gale. "I fear that you ask too much, human. Since you cannot clearly do me the same or act as if you understand my world."

He was better than before. She could sense it in the way he fought. His shots hitting closer to home.

"Tell me, have you ever been to my world? Not on a mission, just been there?" The she-wolf asked softly, falling back towards the darker areas of the room, eyes taking on a faint glow as her wolf half rose to the forefront of her mind. "I've been to yours." Her voice was softer, almost a whisper.

I won't lose. I have to win for Ren.

Her fiance.

Stupid Hunter. Always managing to muck things up in her life.

A bark of laughter, void of humor escaped unvoluntarily. "Oh haven't I?" LW stepped far enough out of the shadows to gesture towards her stomach, a faint scar apparent, with a slight 'bow' that was full of mockery. "I assure you, I have." And then she was moving, recalling her training with Mei. LW ducked under the rifle, slamming it back against him as her hand rose to slam his head against the wall next to it. She pinned him there, hand at his throat and the other gripping the rifle.

"Should we see if those stories your world says about werewolves is true?" She grinned and bit into his shoulder, tasting the coppery salty blood of the human fill her mouth. It made her gag.

User Image

HP: 36/50
Damage: 10 x2 = 20 (omgi'msorryilu ;; )

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 pm
"Of course I have," said Gale. "But you've never been to mine."

His head snapped back against the wall, stars exploding behind his field of vision, which swayed dangerously in and out of blackness. For a few seconds he couldn't seem to figure out which way was up and which way was down, and everything was a mess of dizziness, nausea, and pain.

Jinhai.

<< Do not lose faith. >>

"I'm not one to believe in stories, wolf."

He slammed the butt of the rifle into her stomach and slipped out of her grasp, staggering several feet and trying to regain his sense of stability. Every part of his head hurt, and the FEAR shield fortunately was still in place, which meant that the wolf's bite would not leave a lasting scar - but it hurt like hell, almost as badly as being set on fire had been.

But he couldn't lose again. Not this time.

User Image

[ HP: 30/60
Damage: 10
Charge: 3/3 - 0/2 ]

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:45 pm
"Oh I have." LW answered.

Then was staggering back, hand to her stomach as she tried to suck in some air again. And not let the memories of the last time Gale had struck her there paralize her.

She felt sick, but that could have easily been from the blood in her mouth. The she-wolf spit, trying to rid the taste out of her mouth but failing.

Breathing heavily, LW didn't waste time in regaining all of her composure and lunged forward again, grabbing at his shirt with the intention of throwing him to the ground.

She would win. There was no other option.

User Image

HP: 26/50
Damage: 4

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:49 pm
"No," said Gale. "You haven't. Not yet. You may have been to the world in which I lived previously, but you have not been to the world which I hold to be my home."

He felt fingers against his back, and then he was yanked backwards, his coat twisting around his body as Gale struggled to free himself. Slammed down onto the ground had him gasping for breath, and he rolled over, fingers still gripping the rifle tightly.

"You don't know what I have been through."

Bang.

User Image

[ HP: 26/60
Damage: 10

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kyrieko rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:45 pm
Not...yet?

Something in the way he said those words made her blood run cold. The conversation she and Ren had had when she'd returned from her parents and he'd come back...alive. In one piece.

And Mei had been kidnapped, but returned safely.

But Israfel...

A growl rose up from her throat, surprisingly deep. It could have been Ren.

Israfel.

He recovered swifter than her mind returned to the battle at hand. With a curse, she tried to dodge the shot but felt pain erupt in her shoulder. One arm went limp, any attempt at all to move it sending white hot pain through her entire left side.

Staggering backwards and holding her shoulder, LW coldly stared at the Hunter.

"And you have no idea what I've suffered through."

Digging nails into her own wound, LW threw her hand at him, letting her own blood fly towards his face. Grabbing the first thing her hand snatched - a really creepy doll - she threw that at him next. And another. Followed by a charge as she fell into a complicated step (much like a dance) aiming slashes and kicks to hit whatever portion of Gale she could.

User Image

HP: 16/50
Damage: 18

kuropeco rolled 8 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 1, 2, 4, 1, 1 Total: 18 (8-32)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:14 pm
hi ignore this post  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:15 pm
It hurt.

Everything hurt, from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. His defenses were rapidly deteriorating, the FEAR shield splintering and cracking beneath each of the werewolf's snaps and kicks. He could feel her claws digging into his skin, and he gave a grunt of pain and staggered backwards, lifting the rifle to block her, hearing Jinhai shouting inside of his head.

Ginny.

<< Hang in there, kid. >>

User Image

[ HP: 8/60
Damage: 4 gale you freaking suck wtf

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash