Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Looking for Roleplayers! (A few girls would be great!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azuma Kiyokawa

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:48 pm
Looking for dedicated Roleplayers who are willing to commit long term and post daily. The plan is to meet up at a set time every day and roleplay together anywhere from an hour to several hours. The plot has not been decided upon yet but once I get enough people, we can decide on a plot that everyone will enjoy. I currently have 3 maybe 4 people interested. We're rather short on girls but there are a total of 8 slots so feel free to PM me or post here if you're interested.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:24 pm
I would definitely be interested. smile Hopefully there's still some room left.  

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:32 pm
*puts on thinking face* Hmm....... If the story interests me then YES please!~ Well, that's it if there's room. I'll just say, I don't think I'll be able to get on as much as two hours each day. I'm sorry but I have a life. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:38 pm
I would be intrested. It would be nice to be part of a roleplay that will not become inactive after a few days.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Azuma Kiyokawa

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:40 pm
Well alright then! Good to have some interest. Is there a preferred plot? Something with supernatural elements or a school setting or alternate fantasy world or anything at all that you prefer?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:45 pm
I'm interested! I like the idea of getting together for a few hours and RPing together instead of waiting for one person to reply days later. ^^

Madame Morocco

harlequin boys-

Bashful Receiver

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:42 am
I'd be willing if you'd like! I only do school role play though, I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:01 pm
Mishaps and Shiftshapes

Phaea

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Holo Claudia Fox

yellow_llama_bunny_hugger

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still working on this and not to lose interest. I also wanted to give a little but more of an idea of what this roleplay will be about.

Alright so the Staff (Myself, Yaneza-kun, and Malfrost) have all met up. We've been working on getting everything ready for the roleplay. We've worked up a basic rule set similar to just about everyone out there but with a few things a bit more specific to this roleplay. We've also come up with a general setting. It will most likely take place in an alternate reality of our current world where magic and advanced technology exists. We're also putting the finishing touches on a profile skeleton that we will be releasing in the next day or two with more information.

It's going to start off at a college, though we haven't quite decided where it will go from there. It will be an adventure type roleplay with action and mystery involved as well. Relationships are allowed and more than welcome. So if you guys want boyfriends or girlfriends that's totally fine. There will be fighting! I want to make that clear now. There will probably be some type of antagonist and "evil" plot that the main characters will have to thwart. More information on that as things develop and we decide. Also when the profile skeleton is posted, you will need to fill it out and PM it to a staff member for approval. When it's approved we will post it in the profile posts at the beginning of the thread. More info will be posted about profile requirements later.

I know this might seem like a lot more work than some of your are used to but I want to make it clear that I plan for this roleplay to be successful, fun, and lasting. Think of it as a test of your commitment if you like. If you're not willing to fill out a profile and take constructive criticism then you won't last anyways. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but I want to know who is serious and who is just joining for a little fun and then leaving.

To those of you still interested... Welcome! I'm glad you're here. We're definitely going to have fun with this one! If you have any ideas about how to improve things please feel free to let me know and if you have ideas you want to incorporate while we're still in the planning phases please send me a PM. Now with all of that done I'm off to devote more time to making the greatest and funnest Roleplay anyone has ever seen! Bye bye!  

Azuma Kiyokawa

Genius

Azuma Kiyokawa

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:33 pm
Sorry guys I've been sick the last couple of days and haven't been around to work on everything. I just wanted to see if anyone was still interested or if they had moved on to other roleplays. I'm still working on getting this flushed out and set up so just let me know if you're still interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:44 pm
I'm interested. And don't worry, I am indeed female...  

Knight in Dark Armor

Dapper Bachelor

11,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Full closet 200

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:14 pm
Yeah, I am still interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:29 pm
I am still interested as well.