Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
So.. I got called a Dyke today Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:48 pm
By some random guy driving past me in a car. stressed
I really hate when this happens. I didn't even know the guy, he just saw me walking, and screamed dyke at me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:51 pm
He's just jealous that you can get more women than he.

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:53 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao
He's just jealous that you can get more women than he.

Mhm, that's totally it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:29 pm
It's a little sad he had to say that to you in a moving car.
So we've now proven he's jealous and a coward.

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:59 pm
chaoskaye
It's a little sad he had to say that to you in a moving car.
So we've now proven he's jealous and a coward.

Yeah, it's just sad he didn't have the balls to say it to my face. I mean come on, I'm just a little girl. I don't look that threatening.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:09 pm
II-Renagade-II
You could have still probably taken him out. Just kick him in the family jewels, that'll incapacitate him for a few moments.
But really, if you say something so derogatory to someone, at least have the balls to say it to their face. It's like saying you're going to kick someones a** over the internet.

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:11 pm
chaoskaye
II-Renagade-II
You could have still probably taken him out. Just kick him in the family jewels, that'll incapacitate him for a few moments.
But really, if you say something so derogatory to someone, at least have the balls to say it to their face. It's like saying you're going to kick someones a** over the internet.

I probably would have, if he were actually talking to me face to face.
People tell me they're going to kick my a** over the internet all the time. Geez, what's wrong with people these days?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:23 pm
II-Renagade-II
Because they're in front of a monitor, not the actual person. So they assume there will be no consequences. You can't exactly punch out someone who is not there, that would be amazing though!

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:28 pm
chaoskaye
II-Renagade-II
Because they're in front of a monitor, not the actual person. So they assume there will be no consequences. You can't exactly punch out someone who is not there, that would be amazing though!

Yes it would. I'd hit a lot people.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:36 pm
I get that stuff a lot too- I get really angry because not only is it not true, but they're also using a slur.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:37 pm
II-Renagade-II
If that did exist, I would only punch out one person who I absolutely despise. Everyone else, I try to ignore.
Also, other people would be able to harm you too.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:44 pm
chaoskaye
II-Renagade-II
If that did exist, I would only punch out one person who I absolutely despise. Everyone else, I try to ignore.
Also, other people would be able to harm you too.

Mhm, that's the only down side. People suck.  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:46 pm
Esiris
I get that stuff a lot too- I get really angry because not only is it not true, but they're also using a slur.

It's not that name calling that really makes me mad it's the comments the boys give me about sleeping with me, and saying they can turn me straight with their dicks. It makes my skin crawl.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:49 pm
II-Renagade-II
Esiris

It's not that name calling that really makes me mad it's the comments the boys give me about sleeping with me, and saying they can turn me straight with their dicks. It makes my skin crawl.

In my own twisted sense of humor, I'd say there's a chance I'd turn them into a lesbian- but since I'm not one, and it would probably backfire, I never have.

The last time someone screamed at me for being LGBT, they jumped on me and beat my face in, so I keep things on the dl.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:51 pm
Esiris
II-Renagade-II
Esiris

In my own twisted sense of humor, I'd say there's a chance I'd turn them into a lesbian- but since I'm not one, and it would probably backfire, I never have.

The last time someone screamed at me for being LGBT, they jumped on me and beat my face in, so I keep things on the dl.

That's horrible. People are so cruel.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces