Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Boys and a Bucket List (Feel free to comment)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When did you get your first boyfriend? (Or girlfriend)
I'm too young/ Not allowed to date yet
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Younger than 12
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
12-15
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
15-18
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
19-25
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
26+
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I haven't had one yet/ I don't want one
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:51 pm
Hi there! I'm lily, and recently I wrote myself up a bucket list, with a little help from online. At first, it was like 10 things, and my 'Sophomore bucket list) But recently I decided to make it a ongoing thing. This way, anyway I find myself with nothing to do... I've got a nice list and will have a cool story to tell!

And the boys... well uh, I just got asked out for the first time, and now I have my first ever boyfriend... so I've got a lot of teenager girl rants... And while my friends don't mind yet, I don't want to be that girl who can't stop talking about him. And knowing my talkative nature, I would. So all the little things he does that make me happy, or all the tiny things I want to over analyze but instead just need to brush aside... I'll put them here, and hopefully keep my friends (and myself) sane!

Let the wonderful times begin smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:01 pm
Welcome! emotion_hug

What's currently on your bucket list?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
Some Random notes about me:
I'm 15, and enrolled in 10th grade online school!
My favorite color is Fluorescent Orange (Or blue/pink/purple)
I love cats, but had to give mine up sad
I'm a crazy teenage girl, who dreams of being a chocolatier.
I love listening to music that I can bounce my feet. Or music that tells a story. Skrillex/Dubstep and most Heavy Metal hurt my ears... But sometimes listening to a loud scream song can help me get out all my frustration.
I use to sign all my things, Reliably Random.
That's all c:  
Gigi Deveraux
Welcome! emotion_hug

What's currently on your bucket list?

About to post it c:
emotion_hug Thanks biggrin  

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:07 pm
The Bucket List

Bedazzle a toaster, make rockstar toast in it.
Go to ComicCon! Deff dress up!
Road trip across America. Or maybe just Texas.
Write a collaborative story.
Go LARPing!
Stage a huge breakup (with a script) in a crowded public place.
Write and perform a musical.
Create a memory dictionary. (Its a scrapbook thing)
Do everything on the "300 ways to get kicked out of walmart" list. Or at least 50.
Dye a friends hair with Kool-aid (And have them dye mine)
Order a milkshake with extra pickles.
Go Ice-Skating
Make a t-shirt Quilt
Trick out a car
Live in someones closet for a week/as long as you can without getting discovered. (Someone you already know very well)
Serenade a lamp post
Throw a huge stack of papers off a roof like in the movies. (Be prepared to pick them all up, or run pretty fast)
Star-gaze from a trampoline
Dress up really fancy and go to a fast food restaurant
Draw chalk-drawings all the way down my sidewalk
Make a free-compliments stand.
Have a little kid activities day, with a teenager or three, (Coloring books, mismatched clothes, playgrounds, kiddieshows/movies, ice cream cones, hello kitty press on tattoos and the like)
Build sandcastles on the beach
Go to a farmer's market. Buy at least one weird thing I've never eaten before
Have a water balloon toss. Or a wb fight. Have prizes for most and least soaked.
Go to a stereotypical teenager party
Go to a thrift store with a friend, and set a spending limit ($5-15) and pick out complete outfits for each other. Go somewhere in the outfits.
Get some embroidery floss and make friendship bracelets for all of your closest friends.
Keep a goldfish alive for at least 1 week.
Stay up 48 hours.
Make a fun playlist and walk around till you've listened to every song.
Get an A in a core class sophomore year. (Thats this year)
Send long letters to my out-of-town friends. But first do some of the stuff on this list.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:17 pm
The White Lily

Your bucket list sounds like so much fun - I really wanna try some of the things out,like getting kicked out of walmart one,LARPing,live in someones closet for a week (I already know who! emotion_dowant ) ,etc.
For some reason... I feel like going to walmart with red devil horns,tail,and one of those pitch forks and see how long it would take to get chased out emotion_awesome My best friend friends got kicked out of walmart dressed like Iron man xD

Your Bunnie Babe

Timid Genius

7,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:20 pm
So I have nothing new on the bucket list. But boy wise... He just invited me to go to the mall on Saturday for 3 hours. I told him I'd ask. But I'm worried now. I mean I think we'll be okay. I'll stay out of the girly stores ( I don't really like going there anyways) Limit the snacks I eat (So I limit the risk of spilling them) and probably head down to the arcade for a while. Sounds like a plan. Its from 12-3, I'll post how it went tomorrow afternoon for anyone who cares.

Butterflies a'Rumbling,
Lily  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:07 pm
Ugh. I am officially in a bad mood. I got called about 2 hours before I was supposed to go to the mall, and asked to babysit. They kid I was babysitting was a long time family friend, and they had important stuff to do with work. SO of course I said yes and had to call the guy I like and tell him I couldn't make it.
cry
So now feel like I've left completely the wrong impression on his parents ( I probs seem like a total flake) But he doesn't seem to mind. Ahh he seems so great...
On the bright side, he asked me to homecoming, This brings up a whole load of new issues. Is he getting me a mum? Probably not. Am I paying for my own ticket? (I'm assuming yes) Is that all we're doing? It's gonna have to be, I already promised my friends we hang out afterwards. Oh geez, I wish he would get me a mum, but asking him just seems so pushy confused
As a boyfriend.. I don't know what to think of him! (He's my first) I know I like him, but what exactly does him being my boyfriend mean? It's high school, so I dunno how long it'll last. Will he be my first kiss? Maybe. But he's a freshmen, and I'm only a sophomore- so I don't plan on getting intimate with him like that.
Hmmm... all this feels so... strange.  

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:39 pm
Good news:
I get to stargaze on my friends trampoline next week-ish!

Bad news:
I'm buying my own ticket to homecoming, he's not getting flowers, or a mum, and we're not doing anything after.
Plus we're going in different cars.
So it's really I'm going to homecoming, he's going to homecoming, we'll meet at the beginning and then leave. Ugh.
Speaking of ridiculous... It's only been a week, but that crush I had on him is fading. Fast. I don't want to break up with him for 2 reasons though.
1) Homecoming is in 1.5 weeks. While I could just go with a friend, I think it'd be rude to leave him so soon... (Most of the other girls already have dates, so he'd have to go alone...
2)We've only been 'dating' like a week... I would hate for my first relationship to be so short... that just seems so... pathetic...

But he's got nothing going for him... He's clingy, assuming, and when I make a mistake he keeps bringing it back up. And not that I can't pay for my own things, but he ALWAYS has me pay for my own stuff, and has asked me to pay for his stuff before. (Only once or twice, but... >:/ )

I just feel like I jumped into this too fast, and now my first boyfriend is all... not as great as I wanted him to be...  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games