Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v 1] Little Wing [ Ofelia vs Ren ] FINISHED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rown rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:22 pm
Quote:
2 STUDENTS/ HUNTERS DO NOT TAKE RECOIL DAMAGE FROM ANY ATTACKS

The room is quiet, and is not unlike the inside of a church.

The lighting is created only with a few candles and there are high ceilings. Several pews are set in rows on floors made of stone. The walls are made from stone as well, hand carved and roughly hewn, and the overall temperature of the area is cold. There are no windows since this room is inside a building, but a few panels of stained glass sit against places as though mimicking a window.

A few bookshelves are near the entrance and exit doors, filled from the top to bottom with leather bound books in various states of decay and age. A loud echo continues throughout the room from the slightest sound.

Overall, the scent of candles and incense reign supreme.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:38 pm
Seeing as she was still on something of a high from her last spar Ofelia found herself back to the haunted house, her spirits up and a song in her. . . head. Rue was singing, she was pleased, and Ofelia felt like it would be a good idea to keep her weapon in a pleasant mood. Rue had been focusing on being as cruel as possible, her screams and taunts echoing from day until night, but Ofelia's victory had left her in a rather...less rude mood.

Ofelia might be able to get a decent night's sleep if she wins twice in a row, right? That would be a wonderful thing.

Entering into the building she found herself in yet another new room (she needed to keep track of them eventually). A gasp of amazement took over as she looked at the walls and windows, the bookshelves and candles. This was certainly unlike anything she'd seen before and for a moment it almost made her forget she was in a place where danger could come at any moment.

kuromeez
I QUOTE YOU IN HERE NOW TOO. HELLO DARLING

Rown

Friendly Hunter

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:50 am
He could not for the life of him figure out how he had managed to get himself stuck inside of the Jackdamned Haunted House again - and yet here he was, perched on a ledge high in the air. The room, like all rooms in the House, was unlike anything else Ren had ever seen, made of rough hewn stone walls and windows with glittering, multi-colored panes. He was sitting on the edge of one particular window, fifteen feet above the ground, but like the rest of the windows, it showed nothing behind it. An illusion, just like the house itself.

He wondered how long it would take him to get out of here.

There was a creaking sound, and then footsteps, and Ren tensed automatically, lifting his head and glancing down at the door. A figure had just stepped into the room, her profile clearly visible even from this distance, and her footsteps reverberating throughout the room.

She was not a Halloween student, that was for sure.

Great, Ren thought, and frowned a little, gritting his teeth. His wings fluttered, and a single feather rustled free, spiraling benignly down towards the stone floor.

"Fancy meeting you here," he said lightly, figuring it was pointless to pretend as though he weren't there. The room caused everything to be magnified twice as loud as it normally was, which meant he couldn't try and slip out unnoticed.

Rown

Rown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:49 pm
Ofelia had been running her fingers up and down the spines of a few books when a sudden noise caught her attention, sending her moving back a bit more wearily than she would have liked. Her hands went at the ready, fists curled up in preperation to summon Rue if the call arose, and when a student filled with feathers and fur dropped before her all the teen could do was sigh.

Loudly.

The stupid hall amplified it for her without even trying.

The words were spoken to her, calm and polite, and Ofelia frowned. "Please tell me yer not wantin' ta try an' tear me up too jus' 'cause Ah happened ta wander inta here." Her eyebrows pressed themselves downward into an annoyed looked as her body relaxed. "This is a really nice room, the nicest Ah've seen so far - can we like...not tear it up? Ah kinda wanna check out these books."

Ofelia, you can't read. What are you doing.

kuromeez

Rown

Friendly Hunter

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:13 pm
He arched a brow.

"You know, that's rich coming from you lot," he said lightly, dropping down from the window as silent as a cat, wings fluttering in the air before folding back down against his back. He swayed a little as he walked towards her, lifting his chin. "You come wandering into our places a lot and tear us apart and you think we won't try and retaliate?"

Without warning, he leapt towards her, lifting his leg and spinning around so that his foot collided with her side in a swift roundhouse kick.

"Forgive me if I don't wait around and let you attack me first."

User Image

[ HP: 50/50
Target: Ofelia
Damage: 8
FEAR: Y3 Swift Strikes / Y2 Eye / Y1 Battle Cry ]

Rown

Rown rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 6 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:21 pm
Ofelia wasn't expecting the kick and so it connected well, settling her off-balance and sending the teen away from the bookcase where she'd been standing and into a pew. She didn't fall, the wood catching her and keeping her upright, but a heavy wheeze from her lungs indicated she'd been taken off guard enough to have the breath knocked out of her.

Thankfully it wasn't enough to piss her off though, not just yet. Ofelia was getting tired of having to be angry and she really wanted to look at the books. Inside her head Rue whispered like a snake that if she got rid of the creature then she could read all she wanted. Ofelia liked that idea, the whole still being able to read bit. The full out aggression?

"Look, Ah dunno who owns this place nor do Ah really care - Ah jus' wanna be left 'lone ta read in here. Can ya jus' go an' get pissy someone else or am Ah really gonna have ta strike ya?"

Not so much.

Of course she couldn't just leave herself undefended, open for attack, and so Rue was summoned and the teen decided that maybe a faint swipe with one of her own legs, rather than a weapon, would indicate she had no desire to really battle.

. . . .of course though she tripped over a book that had fallen and ended up striking with her fist, Rue cheering on the intake of FEAR.

hp 42
damage 9 pt
charge 1 [ - ]

kurmato
new name? OwO

Rown

Friendly Hunter

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:49 pm
His first kick had done what he had wanted, and the hunter had staggered sideways, landing against one of the many pews that lined the enormous, cavern-like room. But she recovered quicker than he had hoped she would, her fist catching him across his midsection. Ren stumbled backwards, gasping for breath, but straightened after a moment, his wings lifting and propelling him back several steps.

"I'm not pissy," he said innocently, but the expression turned into a hard smirk rather quickly.

"Just tired of having to deal with you lot all the time."

This time the kick was aimed at her other side, Ren spinning around to dart behind her.

User Image

[ HP: 41/50
Damage: 8

Rown
yes I am now kuro tomato :'D /adopted by peas and onnie

Rown rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:58 pm
She still wasn't annoyed, she wasn't going to get annoyed. Lately her normally calm temperament had been tested and she'd snapped, even going so far as to stab someone in the back and then that whole ripping out an eyeball and so Ofelia kept her cool. Or kept trying to keep her cool as best she could which wasn't very easy.

This person had wings, they got another kick in, and this time she got a strike in that she intended to have happen. Rue cheered for yet another round of FEAR, the weapon hissing and moaning with delight, but the teen wasn't too pleased.

"Yanno if ya'd left like Ah asked, or jus' lemme read, we wouldn' be doin' this. Ah dun wanna bother ya, Ah jus' wanna look 'round." And honestly, she sounded sincere. "Why can', jus' fer one, Ah have a conversation wit' one'a yer kind that doesn' involve fists an' hittin'?" She frowned and sighed, meaning every word of it.

She'd been able to talk to Shun until he called her a liar. Then she'd nearly destroyed his body.

hp 34
damage 9 pt
charge 2 [ - ]

kurmato
so cute then!

Rown

Friendly Hunter

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:11 pm
Ren let out a hiss of pain, the weapon connecting with his side, and flapped his wings, sending a powerful gust of wind that propelled him further away from the hunter. She had a strange accent that was unlike the other hunters he'd met, with a slight twang and a drawl.

"Ask me again after you explain to me why we can't go through a time without you guys killing one of ours and leaving my ghoulfriend for dead."

This time it was his fist, not his foot, that he swung towards her.

User Image

[ HP: 32/50
Damage: 6

Rown
UR FACE IS CUTE :U

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:17 pm
" . . . wait, what?" Ofelia just caught the last bit of it and she staggered, the attack sending her scattering against a pew. She'd managed to block some of it but it took her off guard, the words of one of their kind being killed and then people left for dead.

This. . . what?

Ofelia dismissed Rue as she lay where she landed, no real reason for the punch to have struck her hard to knock her down. Everything else, his kicks had been stronger, but the words were what startled her the most.

" . . . . Ah. . . "

Could she feign ignornace? It wouldn't be fake if she had no idea. Could she argue back? They'd killed Sandy and Barney, they'd killed Julie and Killzone. The body count on the side of the Hunters was high, and even now could be growing higher.

". . . . . . "

She just lay there, thinking. Rue was screaming, swearing at her to get up and keep fighting. They were so close, so close to getting a proper taste of FEAR. The hunter trainee ignored it all and refused to move.

Who had been left for dead? Who had they killed?

. . . . why was this bothering her now?

hp 28
damage pt
charge 2 [ - ]

kurmato
no i's kinda ugly )= also she's not attacking atm > ____ > he broke her brain

Rown

Friendly Hunter

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 10 Total: 19 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:07 pm
She had stopped moving, which was surprising, the fury in Ren's heart still sparking in his eyes. Angrily he flapped his wings, feathers dusting across the stone floor of the room. He didn't know why she was just laying there, staring up at him as though she had seen something she couldn't understand.

How hard was it to understand what they had done? It was so obvious, so glaringly blatant that it was difficult for Ren to even comprehend how they could not see that what they were doing was cruel and awful and horrific.

"You guys," he said in a low voice, taking a slow step towards Ofelia. "You're always trying to capture us, to get rid of us, to exterminate us. Why do you think we fight? It's not as though we enjoy it. It's not as though we planned for this to happen. You were the ones who started it. You were the ones who began it all. We're just defending ourselves. Isn't that what people are supposed to do when they're attacked? We defend ourselves against people like you."

A derisive snort escaped Ren's lips and he shook his head, still advancing closer in the same slow pace as before.

"You've already killed Israfel. I couldn't do anything about that. But I will not let you take away from me the people that I care most about in this world."

There was a flap of wings, a great burst of air, and Ren grabbed the hunter by the collar of her shirt, yanked her up, and slammed his fist into her.

"I will not let you touch a single hair on her head anymore."

User Image

[ HP: 32/50
Damage: 13

Rown
Sorry, Ren is still going to attack because he's angry >__>

OFIE ILU THOUGH 8CCC

Rown rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:12 pm
The teen still had no clue what was going on, no real reason to fight, but the fact that she was lifted off the ground and punched had her responding in turn. Rue was instantly brought back and the teen shoved the blades of her weapon into her opponent, pleased(?) to hear the familiar moans of a weapon fully charged.

All she would need to do was survive one more hit, but she didn't think she could do it. Already her shield was failing because she hadn't fought back and Rue was furious.

At least that strike was strong, and Ofelia decided to yell back.

"Ah seriously, seriously dunno who the hell yer talkin' 'bout! But what about yer kind! Ya killed Barney! An' Sandy! An' Stacey!" The last name was one she assumed, seeing as she had never seen the guy again. It was always safer to assume someone from Deus was dead. "Gimme them back, or gimmie back mah eye! If yer gonna go on an' on 'bout takin', give it back!"

She pushed her hair aside, showing the empty socket. It wasn't this student's fault, it was actually just an accident, but it had been caused by the voices, so. . . .

hp 15
damage 11 pt
charge 3 [ - ]

kurmato
wgheeeelp she goan die

Rown

Friendly Hunter

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:26 pm
He gave a strangled gasp of pain that was somewhere between a hiss and a growl and leapt backwards, a hand flying up into his chest. Her last attack had hurt, and now it felt difficult to breathe, to think properly, his head spinning with anger and pain.

"I never took anything from you!" Ren roared, wings flapping furiously and sending feathers spewing across the ground as the hunter exposed her missing eye. He could hear the blood rushing in his ears, taste the beat of his own pulse, loud inside of his head, and he shook it, just briefly, ears flattening back against his head of curly hair as a genuine hiss escaped through his clenched teeth.

"And I sure as hell," he said, breathing heavily. "Am not going to give back something that you don't deserve."

He flew forward, talons extended, and threw a hit to her side.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ HP: 21/50
Target: Ofie
Damage: 10

Rown
I AM SO SORRY I TOTALLY MISSED THIS TAG OTL OTL

Rown rolled 8 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2 Total: 16 (8-32)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:56 pm
Ofelia felt the pain, felt her shield shudder, but she wasn't going to go down, not like this. Not when he was screaming and making things of her, to which she could easily respond. "Ah could say the same of ya! EAT YER WORDS!"

And then her weapon released its charge, Rue singing in her head, and the teen unleashed a punch as hard as she could.

She was so going to die.

hp 5
damage 14 pt
charge [ 1 ]

kurotomato
q_________q u dun love me no maor?

Rown

Friendly Hunter

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:20 pm
"No," snarled Ren, rearing backwards, his head spinning. He was losing strength with rapidity, but he was almost done - she was almost done, he could see it in her eyes, in the way her movements slowed. Ren pulled back, talons curling, his teeth snapping together, a feral expression on his face.

"You first."

And then he leapt towards her and spun around, and in a flash of wings and feathers, slammed a roundhouse kick towards the side of her head.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ HP: 7/50
Target: Ofie
Damage: 6

Rown
I DO LOVE YOU /CLING

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers