Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Broom Closet Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:22 pm
This is a small closet, usually reserved for keeping extra brooms for Flying. There are some broom maintenance kits in here along a shelf, as well as some older models of brooms for school use.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Sneaky
✔Status: Single

Sam led Caitlin by hand to the outside of the broom closet and pulled his wand out of his pocket. "Okay Cait, the closet is locked. I know a spell my brother taught me to open locks." He pointed his wand at the lock and said, "Alohomora." The lock clicked open and Sam pulled the door open victoriously.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin followed closely behind Sam, not wanting to get lost. She watched as he unlocked the door, mentally noting the spell. A smile replaced the curious expression she held. Caitlin stepped forward to look at the array of brooms. They were all used, of course, but at least they were in riding condition. She tied her hair up, making sure it was out of the way. She didn't want to blind herself from seeing and run into a castle or something, which could very well happen with her, she was pretty clumsy.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sam smirked as Caitlin stared starry-eyed at the contents of the broom closet. "I stashed my broom nearby in the Gryffindor Locker room. I'm gonna run and get it real quick. Pick any broom you want," he said with a wink.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked at Sam and nodded when he said he was going to get his broom. She looked back at the brooms and started her search for the best conditioned broom. Caitlin stepped into the closet, making sure the door wouldn't close. She found one in the back, seemingly good as new, except for some missing tail twigs. Caitlin pulled it out and stepped out of the closet, closing the door and locking, making sure it looked the same as it did when they got there. She was excited, but incredibly nervous at the same time. Caitlin waited impatiently for Sam to get back.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sam came trotting back with his broom tucked under his arm and a mischievous smile on his face. He saw that she already chose a broom. "Alright. Let's sneak outside. Do you want to fly near the Covered Bridge?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin jumped when Sam came back. She nodded and moved the stray hairs from her eyes and her gripped tightened on the broom. She looked to him again, nodding once more. '"Yeah, let's go!" Caitlin said, a small, mischievious smile returned to her lips. She waited for Sam to start in the direction, she was seriously doubting her navigational abilities.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:02 pm
'Cuz it's a new day, we're gonna go far
Knuckle down, trim and shake off the dead weight
You know what they say
You can't hide from your ghosts
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia had actually been studying for her OWL's for once unlike the numerous times she had previously told her best friend when said friend came and found her in her corner of the Slytherin common room to tell her of a new secret passageway she had recently discovered. She considered not going to look at it for all of three and a quarter seconds before she packed up her things and followed Lori out. She was sure if she had stared at her Arithmancy and Alchemy notes harder that it would blur into one monster of a headache. She would usually pester Lori with her inane questions, comments, and concerns when it came to studying but she had been spending more time in the library than previous years, or more specifically more time in the library with a certain Hufflepuff male. She didn't have a problem with Zeph, she honestly found him more tolerable than some of the other males in her year and if she were going to be complete with her honesty she had wagered for her friend to choose the giant over Tristan any day now. Though it was amusing to see the general fear and bewilderment flicker across Hasting's face whenever they were near each other without Lori as a buffer she couldn't actually see the two of them dating. Or trading spit for that matter, which she knew he'd want to do religiously. Ugh. At least with Whitethorne they'd be able to hold intelligent conversation in between disgusting bouts of couple cuddling. It might have also helped in her decision that she couldn't see the Hufflepuff traipsing down into their common room for a nightly snuggle like some of those other hormone riddled teens, so there was also that.

After about the third or so almost meaningless turn and still apparently no destination in sight, Gia turned to her friend with a raised eyebrow."Why do I get the feeling I'm being led down a not so LSD ridden rabbit hole?" This better be some passageway. With how secretive Lori was acting the thing better lead them either straight to Satan's throne room or Jesus' sauna. She had a feeling after walking through numerous deserts and being crucified for idiots like her current priest that he'd create something relaxing like a sauna. She would. Finally though they slowed to their destination, which to her just looked like some forgotten broom closet and wordlessly asked with her eyes, "are you shitting me right now?" At Lori's rather persistent nod and word that'd she join her in a few seconds to show her how it worked, Gia went inside it and had to squint for a few seconds for her eyes to adjust to the darkness before her hands brought forth her wand for a quick "lumos." Right against the wall, which was infinitely closer than she had originally thought, was Carver with his stupid skateboard. The actual ******** was this?! "Lori you have five seconds to explain yourself." she called out reaching her hand back to open the door only to find that it wouldn't budge. "Alright forget the five seconds, what the ********> she cried out slapping her hand against the wooden door for effect.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Broom closet △With ~Carver △What ~The ******** if I know △OOC ~
'Cuz it's a new day, I wanna go far
Break it down, jump the gun, find a new way
You know what they say
I'm stuck here living with all these ghosts, a lonely ghost

Cara MiaKitty

Red Hot Missy

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:48 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Broom Closet
                                                                Who am I with? Gia
                                                                What am I doing? About to commit murder.
                                                                What am I thinking? The ******** is going on here?
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Carver had been skateboarding along. He had been studying up on OWLs for a good solid two hours and decided that he needed a break or needed to be committed, because he was literally rereading the same paragraph over and over again for the past twenty minutes without anything sticking. So without further ado, he said farewell to the books and grabbed up his board, figuring that skating through the halls would clear his head enough that he could bash his brains in more with study time. He couldn't very well skateboard outside right now, not with how there was a bunch of snow and ice and just yuck all over the grounds. Which had led him to skating down some unused hallways for a while, figuring that if nothing else, they were flat enough that he could practice some of his tricks on without issue.

Which led him to running into the hippie. He had turned a corner, thinking that he could at least get some good speed going down this new corridor when out of the blue Gautreaux just appeared and knocked him off his skateboard into an open doorway. Carver went crashing into the thing, cursing and swearing that he was going to kill the Hufflepuff for nearly breaking his neck when he found himself inside of a broom closet. Then his board had been shoved in and the door shut as Carver climbed to his feet, glaring and wincing and cursing the fact that he forgot his wand back in the common room. He'd pounded on the door, demanding to be let out, only to hear the hippie say something about not letting him out because Lori ordered her not to. Of all the ridiculous things he had ever heard in his life, this one just took the cake.

And so Carver stewed, sitting atop a box and rolling his skateboard along with his good leg while his other's knee was probably getting a nice-sized bruise and the scrape oozed blood. It took a while, but Carver finally heard some movement and voices on the other side, which caused his eyes to widen when he realized just what Lori had planned. Suddenly light invaded the space, causing Carver to blink and glare back toward Lori before the door was closed again, leaving a rather confused and annoyed Gia in the room with him. Carver closed his eyes, counting to ten to calm himself down before standing up and blinking as he realized the closet was no longer dark, but full of light from Gia's wand. Gritting his teeth, he limped over to the door and pounded on it himself, trying to ignore the fact that this was probably the closest he'd ever been to Gia in the history of their friendship. "Lori, I don't care what damn power trip you're on right now, but I swear to God that if you or Gautreaux have some convoluted scheme up your sleeves, I am going to hit you both over the head with my board and not even care what damage it causes!" Hey, he had every right to complain! He'd been stuck in the damn closet for some time and would have liked to get out.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:10 pm
You know what they say
User Image
User Image

Gia was still smacking her hand on the door cursing at her friend when Carver decided to add in his own although she was curious about why he had mentioned Gautreaux since she hadn't even seen that flower giant around before she went in the closet. And she wasn't too fond of his usage of the word "scheme" either. Or the fact that he was apparently limping. But she'd take one thing at a time. "What the hell do you mean by 'scheme' and what the ******** does Giggly Gautreaux have to do with anything?" Gia snapped wanting to know why the ******** she was suddenly stuck in a dark closet with a boy who ********. Realization dawned and smacked her over the head with head pounding clarity before she drew her wand throwing out an "alohomora" only to find that the door still wouldn't budge. She hadn't planned on it but she was committing murder today. "When I find my way out of this little trap of yours Lori I swear to God even He wouldn't be able to spare you!" She tried again with various spells only to either have them failed or one actually rebound on her and throw her up against Carver. God ******** a horse's arse this was not how she had planned. Anything remotely to do with telling Carver how she felt always ended up with her not doing so and living out her days a happy, if eccentric, spinster. Being this close to the object of her affection and literally locked in a broom closet with him (oh the embarrassment of it all!) until they probably did something stupid and banal such as express fondness for each other was just too much for her to bear. Especially when she was literally so close to him as she was now that even in the dark she could spy his eyelashes. Though this probably had more to do with the fact that she had practically landed on top of him due to the failure of her last attempt at escape. With a groan she pushed herself off of him trying to gauge if she had injured him more than before and sending glares towards the obstinate door. "I will buy you whatever board you like if you give me the pleasure of being the one to beat Lori when we finally get out of this forsaken hovel." Gia spat bringing back the small light at the end of her wand not liking the intimacy of being in the dark with her crush. Though the low light didn't exactly make it any better. Mercutio always said it right, a pox on both their houses. Hopefully smallpox. She glanced Carver's way again eyeing him up and mentally sizing Gautreaux and comparing the two in her mind. "There's no way you'd willingly follow that giant pixie anywhere so how'd she shove you in here?" she asked sliding down to take a seat on the floor in between exhausted and defeated.

You know what they say

Cara MiaKitty

Red Hot Missy

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:34 pm
User Image

Where am I? Broom Closet
                                                                Who am I with? Gia

Carver groaned as he heard Gia ask about Gautreaux and what she had to do with anything. He would have loved to explain that one, outside the closet! As it was, he was stuck, and after giving the door another good pound, blinked and stepped back as he saw Gia try to cast spells at the door. He would have laughed if he wasn't stuck in the situation too, but as he watched, every one of Gia's spells failed and one even rebounded back on her, throwing her into him and, couple that with the fact that he was pretty sure that his knee was banged up, caused him to fall back and add yet another bruise on top of the one on his knee. He hissed, deciding that yeah, Lori and the hippie were dead. He tried his damnedest to ignore the fact that he could practically feel Gia's breath against his skin and mentally groaned. This was NOT how he wanted to spend his break from studying.

As Gia levered herself off of him, Carver merely pushed himself up into a seated position and assessed his newest potential injury. Sore, yeah, so maybe only a small bruise. That wasn't as bad as it could be. He did snort when Gia offered to buy him a new board after they beat the two girls outside the door. "Just as long as I get to beat the blonde senseless, I'll be happy. You don't shove someone off a skateboard. Great way to break someone's neck." He shifted, extending his leg out and stretching out the bruise. It didn't look like it was bleeding anymore, so he figured that was good. It was just something he'd normally get when he did a stunt he hadn't practiced before or often. Glancing over, he rolled his eyes and let out a snort when she asked him how he ended up in here. Gia was seated now, and no, the dim light was doing some flattering things to her features he'd rather ignore and shove into a corner of his mind to think about when he was alone. Preferably in a cold shower. "Took a break from studying and decided to go boarding in the empty halls. Hippie decided to jump me right outside the door and shove me in. Damn lucky I didn't break my neck when she did that." He frowned and shifted. "So how the hell did Lori end up luring you here?"

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:10 pm
You know what they say
User Image
User Image

Gia was worried that she might have made Carver's injuries worse than she previously assumed from the groaning he had done earlier and from the spot of blood she spotted on his knee. When he answered her appeal by stating he wanted a crack at the blonde giant she winced as he gave point to never shove someone off a skateboard. It wasn't like she hadn't gotten the urge once or twice when he skated around her purposely being annoying. But the way he was saying it he was probably doing something stupidly dangerous on those staircases like he was prone to do (and which she had refused to watch given her fear of losing her lunch if he failed and fell a few hundred feet) and was knocked into the closet like football. Then when he basically stated what she already thought she merely shook her head before stiffening at the question of her own capture. "About the same as yours; was studying and then she convinced me that there was a passageway we hadn't found yet hidden around and then locked me in here with apparently impenetrable wards. Suffice to say I won't be believing a thing that comes out her mouth for a good while. b***h." There were worse woulds she could call her friend but most ended up making the assumption that she was a whore which she knew Lori most definitely wasn't and even when she was mad at her she couldn't make a strike like that against her character. No, she'd have to be more creative with her list of insults. Machiavellian? No, she'd actually take that as a compliment. There was a word she had seen in an old engineering textbook of her father's.....perfidious! Yup, that's it. But for now she'd settle for bitchy because it was an entirely b***h move that despite knowing her feelings and her non-actions of confessing said feelings to Carver, she still decided upon this charade. Joke's on her. She and Carver had spent more time together talking about all or nothing before, they could certainly do it again. Granted it hadn't been this close or intimate and she hadn't wanted to wipe the hair from his brow but still. She had outlasted a Catholic priest at confession, she could outlast Lorelie Townsend. Then her stomach growled. "Fuuuckkk, I totally skipped lunch. I'm going to ******** kill her. Then I'll bring her back. Make her think's all forgiven, then ten years later, kill her again and burn the remains." Gia thumped her head against the back of the door as her stomach protested its lack of content.

You know what they say

Cara MiaKitty

Red Hot Missy

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:44 pm
User Image

Where am I? Broom Closet
                                                                Who am I with? Gia

Carver thumped his head back against the wall, now certain that he was doomed. Great. This was entirely a setup, and the only way they could get out of this was to what? Admit they liked each other or something? Psh, he remembered well what happened the last time that he had even noticed that Gia was a girl, and that had ended pretty badly. Sighing, he glanced back at Gia, trying to ignore that she did really look good in the light and instead trying to focus on how to get out of there. "So we're stuck. Until what? We confess undying love for each other and snog? Why do people always think that this shite works, anyway?" He was going to throttle someone, he knew it. Meddlesome people in the school. Couldn't they just pick up a hobby or something?

His stomach growled at the same time that Gia mentioned food, and Carver could have cursed himself. Yeah, sure, he could remember a time when he did go hungry, sometimes for days at a time because Paul was a sick psycho that apparently loved doing that sort of thing, but that had been years ago. He certainly hadn't done that in years, but at least he could try to focus on that instead of what he was certain was going to become a growing problem. "That sounds like a plan. Maybe we should get t-shirts and sell tickets to the event. You think anyone would be willing to buy them, or do you think Tristan or that Whitethorne guy would murder us for it?" He wasn't going to suspect that Tristan wouldn't do that. After all, the guy was so crazy for her it was obvious. The giant, on the other hand, Carver couldn't get a feel for, but Carver figured that he was probably the same. Maybe in a much, much deeper way than people suspected. You couldn't be innocent all the time, after all.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:41 pm
You know what they say
User Image
User Image

Gia snorted or tried to anyway at Carver's vehement response on what they had to do. She hadn't been sure Lori or Flower Giant had told him the circumstance of being thrown into a closet together. And if what he said earlier was true the Hufflepuff hadn't said anything to him in the first place before she body checked him. So that would mean what, that he felt the same way she did? Yeah right. She remembers, vividly, the verbal thrashing she had given him those years ago when she had first started developing and he had taken notice. Granted, after a few months of terse silence and dry rebuttals from Lori she had seen the errors of her ways and apologized. It had also made the conclusion of her crush on him that much more ironic along with her vehemence that she never tell him. So it couldn't be that he had the same feelings for her as she did him, that would be too easy, too simple. The universe simply didn't work to that effect, especially when it came to her. Maybe he just ran to that conclusion since it was pretty obvious what the expected outcome was for two teenagers to be locked in a closet together.

Gia was brought out of her thoughts by Carver commenting on her plan to murder her best friend thinking aloud that they should sell tickets to the event. She snickered at his thought that either Tristan or Whitethorne would get revenge, mainly because she was imagining the Slytherin boy dropping to his knees like in a crummy drama and screaming up to the heavens the indignity of it all that the woman he loved was murdered. It seemed like the stupid sort of thing he'd do. Whitethorne though...he was certainly a mystery. "I think Tristan would definitely try but ultimately fail and as for Whitethorne, I really don't know. He's still a puzzle to me and the only one who he's willingly giving pieces to is Lori from the amount of time she's been spending with him. Meaning it won't be too long until I win the house pool." she told him with a smirk. It hadn't been difficult getting people to bet on which boy Lori would eventually choose, the difficult part had been making it creative. Some had votes that she'd choose Tristan but that Whitethorne would challenge him to duel for her (idiots), then there were some that Tristan would sabotage a date and cause the two of them to fight. Quite honestly, a lot of the bets ended with the two boys nearly shirtless and panting from exertion. Not really a surprise since most of them came from girls either in their year or younger. Most of the older students were more interested in the time and place not the actual specifics. Gia briefly wondered if Lori had gotten wind of the bet and used this closet ruse as her revenge. It seemed a bit out of character but if she was teaming up with Gautreaux, anything was possible. She supposed she should count her blessings the tiny demon she was dating wasn't also part of it. Who knows where they would've been locked in then. Which of course brought her thinking all the way back to the original problem at hand. She gave a short cough to clear her thought so that what she said next was clear even if she wasn't actually sure about it. "Maybe if we, Idunno, snog or something they'd get off our backs? I can't imagine Gautreaux's attention span being too long." Do not look down and away, do not look down and away, do not look-dammit!

You know what they say

Quote:

Red Hot Missy

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:40 pm
User Image

Where am I? Broom Closet
                                                                Who am I with? Gia

Carver snorted, agreeing on the fact that Tristan could try to kill him, but be ineffectual at it. He'd also seen the house betting about who Lori would go for, though he was partially considering letting Lori know about the betting pool. That might kill her from embarrassment at least the vast amounts of scenarios people had concocted about the love triangle that those three had generated. He just simply instead nodded along to Gia, thinking that if nothing else, Whitethorne was too much of a wildcard, especially since he'd heard that his family was supposedly Slytherin. Didn't look Slytherin to his line of thinking, but that was just him.

At the suggestion that they just get over with it and snog to get out, Carver's eyebrows shot to his hairline and he swore he must have looked like an idiot, because he couldn't have heard her right. When he didn't hear anything to suggest that the suggestion had been a joke, he swallowed hard and hoped his blush was hidden well enough by the lack of light. No, it was stupid. Stupid, stupid Carver. Just because one of his mental fantasies was being suggested, didn't mean that he was just going to be allowed to snog Gia. The fact that he actually liked her would be too obvious. He shifted, trying to think about anything else, any other way they could get out of the room, before he swallowed hard again. "I guess we could do that. If it gets us out of this damn closet, then yeah. I mean, I have a feeling that they're both listening in and trying to figure out when we're doing it." He tried not to look like he wanted to do it, but his blush and shifting gaze was not helping his case at all. He was going to have to figure out some other way to hide his attraction.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas