Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:41 pm
Thaddeus raised a brow. "Basket?" The gasp he heard meant something bad was up. He didn't like this...Maybe he didn't want to know but...He stuck the stick of his squash into the ground and slowly got up, moving towards whatever was a problem. He peeked over Namaqua's shoulder to see the two little Earth Angels and stammered backwards. "WHAOwheredidthosecomefrom?" The poor male was now confused and frightened.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:53 pm
Namaqua can't help but quirk an eyebrow at the other male. "Don't be frightened," he says, somewhat puzzled. "They're only children."

Truth be told, he's just as confused as Thaddeus is as to where the little ones had come from. He flicks his eyes over their little faces, picking out details. A lump forms in his stomach as he begins to suspect... cripes.

One was tawny like him, and the other had his stripes. Both had his own blue eyes and faun's ears. He glances back at Thaddeus and swallows hard. Of course. The striped child had Thaddeus' coloring, and now that he thought about it, the marking over the tawny one's eye that looked like a scar was actually a crack, like the ones Thaddeus has all over his skin.

Sighing, he tucks the blanket around the little ones and moves the basket up to his bed. "I think they're ours," he says bluntly, looking to Thaddeus for a reaction.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:12 am
Guardians in a hand basket. At least this gave him a clue of what happened last night...A really big clue. The male simply rubbed his eyes with a hand, clearly thinking. There was so much going through his head, so much he could say...But everything he could think of sounded like a lame excuse.

He dropped his arms with a sigh as he spoke. "So what do we do now?" This was about the only thing he could think of that didn't sound like a lame excuse.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:22 am
"We take care of them," says Namaqua resolutely. He picks up the striped child and gives him to Thaddeus, then picks up the tawny one and holds her to his chest. "We'll have to give them names, as well," he adds. The small frame and form of the infant conforms to the contours of his body. Her skin smells pure and clean, and Namaqua has to smile. He knows in his heart that they are his children, and he knows that he loves them already.

"You can stay here for a piece while we sort this out," he says softly. "Wouldn't be right to separate them, and they need both of us anyway." Namaqua wonders what little children eat....cripes.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:56 pm
Well looking after them was clear to him. He wasn't about to run away from his responsibly. He nodded to let the faun know he agreed as his eyes widen as he was given the darker child. This allowed him to look over the small baby better...Ya..This one was his own colour. Thaddeus looked over to Namaqua to see him settling into the parentle role easily. Poor Thaddeus was going to have a much harder time...Much harder.

He sighed before nodding again. "Thanks..And ya..Keep them together." He eyed the child in his arms some more, noting the blue dipper. He looked over to the tawny one to see pink. "I think this one is a boy..That the one you have..Is a girl..."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:56 pm
Namaqua nods and chuckles a little. "Conveniently color-coded diapers." He shakes his head and moves to sit on the bed, cradling the little girl in his arms.

"They'll need names as well," he says. "How about you name the little boy, and I'll get this little girl." He already feels a connection with her, and kisses her little head. "I think....Selah, for her." It invokes quiet and peace, major components to Namaqua's lifestyle. He glances at Thaddeus and the little boy. He can only hope that his life wouldn't get too topsy-turvy with the new additions...

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:15 pm
Menelie

((You need to beat me when I forget to rely to this. XD))

Thaddeus looked down to the little boy in his arms and thought about it. He's never named anything before. He thought about it long and hard before speaking again. "Enki....It..Sounds earthy to me..." The angel was clearly still keeping up some walls, not wanting to get close. At the same time his voice wavered as his walls buckled. If anything was going to tear his wall down, it would be the little boy in his arms and the little girl is the other male's arms. He sigh to himself. His life would never be the same.

"So you get to look at my ugly mug for a while to come now huh?" He smiled lightly at his bad joke.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff