Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cryptic Gemini

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:11 pm
Okay so there's a guy who is in my Dance (Don't ask- He tried to get switched out. All classes are full.) and my Ap European History class. He's pretty awesome. Here's the thing. His behavior is so bipolar he's got my head spinning. I need some help interpretting all of this.

So, let's start off with a bit of background information and the good things about him. He's a senior, his name's Mitchell. I'm a junior. School started a few days ago. He's a friend of one of my best friends and we started talking the first day and sort of hit it off. At the time we had three classes together but he switched out of that one, and each class he would pretty much each sit by me or try to (some classes we already had assigned seats) but we'd talk after.

One of the days we were talking and he held up his fist and we bro/sis fisted and then he was like, "You have small hands." And I rolled my eyes and shrugged. He held up his hand and told me to hold mine against his so I did and then a bit later he was like: "My hands are shaking.." And I glance at him and shook my head and he said, "What? They are," So I touched his hand and we argued for a bit and then both just gave up, this was the second day of school. The first day of school we ended up playing Tic tac toe and hangman during Dance and the class he switched out of. Then the other day when we were in Dance and had to break in groups, we were in seperate groups because the teacher picked the group he sticked around by me and sort of teased me. He also has this fascination of freaking me out a bit - He takes Physiology and that requires you to dissect a cat which they started this week... Nuff said.

Anyways, here's some of the... bad parts. First of all, he can be really bipolar. He'll be playful one hour then kind of tired like and lazy the next. The other thing is he can be insanely lazy. And he puppy eyes his way into having me "help" him with his homework (just like two assignments). And our personalities clash a bit. He's kind of low key while I'm a bit more eccentric though I can easily calm down usually. I'm just a excitable person. There are times he can be a bit of a jerk but he seems to be just joking.

So, yeah. I have no clue. NO clue what to do. I like him and everything and I'm sort of stuck at what to do. I mean, everyone has their flaws... and opposites attract and all of that. So... opinions? c:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 am
I think the only way you can find out anything definitively is to tell him your feelings. I know it's one of those things that is easy for me to say but hard for you to do. I've been there.

I don't like that he puppy eyes you into doing his assignments (but it was only two things what do I know). I just don't want you to be used.

Joking around with you is alright as long as it's obviously a joke. If he pays attention to you and remembers your stories and actually acts like he cares (not matter what mood he might be in), then he probably has the same feelings for you.

Ask him to hang outside of class! Then you'll both get to know each other better biggrin

I wish you good luck!

Lynettifoo

Thankful Admirer

possom4444

Pal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:10 pm
I just wanted to say that I totally agree with Lynettifoo that the whole 'puppy eyes his way into having me "help" him with his homework (just like two assignments)' is not a good thing. If he's being sweet and nice etc just to have you do his work, then thats not okay.
However, I hope he turns out to like you back and that things work out for you two:3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:23 pm
Most guys are lazy, and some may be jerks.
He might just like you; some of the vibes are there.

I say just try to send him signals, or maybe even tell him you like him. Easier said than done though.

I hope it all works out. [:  

The Astro Zombie

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces