Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:44 pm
I guess you can say I need a little help on how to make Gaia gold

What I do is I buy low and sell high in the MP, I buy CS items and sell them, I play booty grab, and random games but it's still not enough that I would like it to be gonk maybe I'm just dreaming too big... id like to have at least 20 mill or so...LOL I KNOW ITS A LOT...but just to complete my dream avi and get a dream item.

How do you make money?
Have any good advice?

gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Buying low and selling high to me is a waste. I was in the marketplace, looking for items on my wishlist to buy and when I got to the screen where I have to put in my password to buy the item, I saw in red that the price I was about to pay for was higher than the average. Honestly I'm glad it told me that because I don't want to pay for an item just so someone can "get rich quick." But that is just me.

I sold my way to the top sort of speak through the marketplace as well, but I sell things at a low price whether it be little things I got from the daily chance or something I once brought in the MP that I realize I no longer want and sell it back. So I just sell my expensive items that I no longer wear as much and if it is something I want again in the near future then i will buy it again. But MP and BG work both fine for me, I mean selling in the marketplace kind of makes me lazy to play BG because I could be getting gold faster through the MP, but I don't know now it feels like I am getting gold faster through both. Oh and there is Zomg, I'm not playing it much now and days but it does add gold too.

Also for a while I did use one of my mule accounts to get gold via BG and once I had a certain amount and traded between accounts.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:12 pm
Personally I hate begging for money so I never did those "questing" threads or go up to strangers asking for donations. And I've never been able to buy low sell high, I always do the wrong items and love money.

So I post a lot in the forums, doing random polls in chatterbox and lots of those "longest quiz on Gaia" also I do puzzles and booty grab when I'm bored.

For me making money is always a slow process.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:52 pm
Making gold on Gaia is very time consuming.
You can't just play a game and expect to have 3mil in 10 minutes.
Don't waste your gold on anything. Save up, sell items. Make a quest forum. Good at drawing? Make an art shop. Join contests! There are plenty of contests forums in the Charity/Quest forum. Play games such as booty grab, number one gold making game.

There is also buying a simple $10.00 cash card from a nearby store and buy a bundle.
Those sell for a lot. But that advice is only for those who are willing to waste 'REAL' money on pixels.

That's my advice if you want gold.
Hope it helped.

IQuitSoBye

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:46 pm
my entire account is worth 23mil.... It took 7 years. Unless you can afford to buy alot of cashcards theres no way to make millions quick. Booty grab is the quickest. you can make up to 150k a day and it really dosent take all that long. making gold is alot easier then it used to be. i find its easier when you dont obsess over money, just find something you enjoy doing
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:02 pm
i play the marketplace with cash items but i go through free offers to it takes a while to build up(only at 390 right now) and other than that it's a lot of booty grab and a lot more of the waiting game  

StrayKit

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:06 pm
I make gold usually by vending on the Marketplace and posting (in the forums or guilds). I don't play much Booty Grab since the aquariums usually don't load on my computer. ZomG helps a lot, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:45 am
User Image User Image

Booty Grabs the quickest way for you to earn money here. What's good about it is that you can use your mules to play on one tank alone. I usually go for airsharks because they give uber large number of coins (mostly because every last coin is blue). You can also post a lot in forums. If you want (and you're not too lazy), you can open your own bump shop. That way, you get to post nonsense for a reason, earn while posting, at the same time people are paying you gold for every post that you make. However, running a shop's not that easy.

I also find this useful. Save on of your mules as some sort of "bank". Place all your the money you've earned on your main and other mules on that account every now and then (like once a week). It's important that you use a mule that you don't regularly use. The idea here is that you won't get sidetracked from your current quest. You'd think that money you have in your main is not enough to buy whatever's tempting you right now, and that you're too lazy to trade gold with your mule account. I dunno, it worked for me while I was saving up for one of my dream avis.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:46 am
awesome guys, thank you for all of your input!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:33 am
My two biggest ways to make money would have to be Booty Grab and collecting bugs and trash in town. (I turn the bugs into ink and sell them. And some of the paper goes for a couple hundred and if you have enough you can get a couple of thousand out of it).  

LilliannaWinterwolf

Moonlight Lover

13,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
05. ✿ - - - Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items