Which one is your favorite?

Mine is Princess Resurrection.
A single boy, living in a house full of women. One of them whom he has to serve or risk having his half immortality renewing revoked. Others of whom happen to just play around with his emotions, as well as tease and humiliate him.
The innocent older sister, who is loved by a bartender, but leaves just as he gets around to revealing his feelings, and has absolutely no idea of what's going on around her.
The battle hardened princess, who just wishes to live in peace, but is constaantly pursued by her siblings in death battles for the throne. This in turn hardens her, making her seem heartless toward her subordinates.
The wild girl with the rocking body, who is looking to live up to her brother's wishes.
The Vampire princess, who is elegant, beautiful, and well liked by many, but is easy to lose her temper around things she can't stand.
The little sister of the princess, who plays the feisty loli, and is also involved in the fight for the throne.
Then there's the little, quiet, and obedient one, who follows the princess without fail.
I'm having trouble remembering names at the moment, but I know it to be my favorite.