Molton Core was wandering through the fairgrounds at Coney Island dateless and bored. He was 17, good looking, but there was one thing that seemed to keep away the women. He had the ability to melt anything he touched.

He tried enrolling in the X Men Academy, but they turned him down as he was a danger, a threat to the students and teachers there. He tried enrolling in Southtown Finishing school, but even there, his powers were... too hot to control.

As he wandered the fair grounds, the grass continued to wither and the sand turned to glass. Many stared at him wondering what was causing this phenomenon that hadn't been killing him as well.

He sat on a stone bench to prevent anything from happening to it, only it shaped to his butt as he sat down. He sighed heavily as he wondered if there was anyplace that he belonged. Just once, he wanted to know what it felt like to be happy. To be on this so-called "joyride" that he's heard so much about lately on the radio.

Interested?

Character skeleton and rules on how

Rules of the character skeleton
1. Select skeleton and right-click copy.
2. Select "post reply".
3. Right-click again and this time, click paste.
4. Fill out form.
5. Click submit and wait till I say start to roleplay.

Character skeleton

Username:
Character name:
Help or harm Molton:

The need to know

1. I play as Molton.
2. Not everyone at Coney Island is going to want to help Molton, so you can choose harm Molton and play a bad guy.
3. This RP takes place in the distant future where humans can have special powers.
4. Only 2 known schools exist at the moment. X-Men Academy and Southtown Finishing school.
5. If you choose to help Molton, you must think of some fun thing within Gaia rules to do with him without him melting, burning, or endangering others at Coney Island.
6. You MAY be from another planet as humans are open to other world visitors provided that they pass the lie detector test upon landing and prove to be friendly. It will be assumed that you passed this test already.
7. Any questions must be PMed to me.