Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:41 pm
User Image

Malag pushed her head in to his hand as he scratched her and she purried. she loved getting scratched like this. "We can ney see arrrrre futrrrrres" she said, "we deal wih wat we arrre giving. bee it bad orrrr not."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:43 pm
Luminaxxx

Bowen and Nightengale had eventually found the kitchen, but the cooks were so territorial about them in there, they were given a basket of different foods and shown where the dining hall was, so they could eat there.

Something about the cooks told Bowen, that they were good at their job, but were paranoid about anyone who didn't cook be in there.

He guessed that was normal....perhaps they feared someone would try and poison the food and didn't like anyone who wasn't supposed to be in there, be there.

Bowen placed the basket of different foods down on the table and pulled out a seat for Nightingale. Once she was seated he unpacked the different fruit pies, meats, and cheeses for them to munch on.

He sat down when it was all unpacked and smiled.

"I will apologize now if my table manners are terrible. I haven't had to use them in quite some time....and frankly, though I remember some...I don't think I will use them as food such as this, deserves to be eaten with relish and not pomp and circumstance."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash