Submit

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:30 pm
Thirteen Teens one for each star sign have been granted power based upon their birthsign, but over time a war began, kingdoms trying to claim the chosen youth, each country/kingdom has their own Star Child, and everyone is battling to collect the fulll "set"? Just a thought, seems like it might add a bit more structure to everything. And perhaps either the birth of these children was predicted in the stars, and the leaders of each country searched them out when they were infants, and took them into their care to be trained and prepped for battle

This takes place in 15th Century Europe and Asia

Saggitarious: Nykromantyk
Aries: Minnta Alorpma
Aquarious:
Capricorn:
Gemini: {this one will be twins}
Taurus: Miss Emmi Rose
Peices: Lady Lagomorph
Cancer: SnowPuppy_McL
Leo: Smells-Like-A-Cookie
Virgo:
Libra: Tamwynne the elven
Scorpio:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:47 pm
Power Bases:

Fire Signs: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Earth: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Air: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
Water: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

Sagittarius: The Archer

Leo: The Beast Master

Taurus: The Berzerker {super strength}

Libra: The Balance

Virgo: The Purity

Gemini: Ying/Yang {one twin is ying the other is yang}

Pisces: The Fisherman/Sailor/Pirate {your choice}

Aries: {open for suggestions}

Cancer: {open for suggestions}

Capricorn: {open for suggestions}

Scorpio: {open for suggestions}

Aquarious: {open for suggestions}  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:53 pm
RULES:
Ichi: No God-Modding
Ni: No Meta-Gaming
San: PM with the name of your sign if you what to reserve one
Shi: No Flaming
Go: Alert me if you'll be gone
Roku: PM Profiles with the title 'Stars of Fate'
Nana: Take Lemons to PMs
Kyuu: Follow Gaia ToS
Juu: Non-Zodiac post profiles
Juu-Ich: Have Fun  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:59 pm
Template:

Name:
Sex:
Sign:
Country of Origin:
Height:
Weight:
Hair Length:
Hair Color:
Facial Hair: {Males Only}
Cup Size: {Females Only}
Personality: {Optional}
Bio: {Optional}
Weapon{s} of Choice: {pic}
Apperance: {pic[prefrably anime]}  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:13 pm
The Thirteen Stars

FIRE

Saggitarious

Name: Bodb McTalon
Sex: Male
Sign: Sagittarius
Country of Origin: Scottland
Height: 7’2”
Weight: 320
Hair Length: elbow
Hair Color: crimsion
Facial Hair: goatee
Personality: {Optional}
Bio: {Optional}
Weapons of Choice: User Image and User Image
Apperance: User Image

Aries

Name: Alessandra Flammia
Sex: Female
Sign: Aries
Country of Origin: Italy (Parents were English though)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 114 lbs.
Hair Length: Goes to the middle of her shoulder blades when it's down
Hair Color: Blond
Cup Size: ...
Personality: Alessandra has a strong never-say-die spirit and is adventurous, energetic, headstrong, courageous, and extremely blunt. She can also get very aggressive if she feels threatened/cornered.
Bio: Alessandra is the daughter of now deceased traveling merchants from England. She was born as they were traveling through Italy, and people quickly began to notice the strange behavior fire seemed to display around her. Her parents were killed by a lesser noble who tried to claim and train her to be a weapon against his enemies, but he was soon killed as well and she was taken in by the Church. They claimed she was sent from God to be a warrior against those who opposed the Church and kept her secreted away to be trained for that purpose.

Unfortunately for the Church, she had a tendency of sneaking off to nearby towns of wherever they chose to put her until they finally moved her as far from civilization as possible while still keeping her safe from any who would try to take her. She quickly got bored with this and ran away to explore the world without being in a gilded caged.

Weapon{s} of Choice: Long sword and dagger
Appearance: User Image
Leo

WATER

Cancer

Name: Kadice Havela
Sgn: Cancer
country of Origin: Bohemia
Height: 5'6
Weight: 132
Hair Length: It falls to her waist
Hair Color: Silver
Cup Size: 36C
Personality: Kadice is more of a keep away and don't-draw-attention-to-yourself type of girl, though she was kind to all who'd welcomed her. She tends to stay in a shell, hiding herself from others. Once you coaxed her out, though, she made a loyal friend.
Bio: Kadice, the daughter of a gypsy woman, had spent her life traveling with her mother and dearest aunt. She had always felt a pull towards water, and every one of her fellow gypsies knew she had a love for it. The water even seem to react when she was near. On one peaceful day, when her mother and herself were gathering water, people attacked. They killed her mama and tried to take Kadice away, saying something about her power being useful. At the time, Kadice hadn't known what they were talking about, but she ran; Ran as far and as fast as she could. Upon realizing what they were talking about, she started training herself. From then on, she was a loner, never talking to anybody. Her shell kept her safe, and that's all she wanted.
Weapon{s} of Choice:
User Image
Apperance:
User Image

Scorpio

Pisces

Name: Hugo Reis
Sex: Male
Sign: Pisces
Country of Origin: Portugal
Height: about 167.5 cm (5’6”)
Weight: 120 lb.
Hair Length: Medium – pulled back to the nape of his neck
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Facial Hair: None
Personality: Active, confident, and hardworking, but also prone to going along with anything that might be fun or exciting. More concerned with the wellbeing of the lower class than the upper.

Bio: Hugo was originally born to a fisherman and his wife on the coast of Portugal. He helped his father as a child and therefore developed boating, swimming, and fishing skills when he was still very young. It wasn’t until he fell overboard during a squall that he realized had the ability to control water around him. Once word spread of Hugo’s water skills, he was quickly recruited and trained by the Portuguese government.

Hugo was taught some basic combat skills during his training. He retains his excellent swimming skills and is still great at free-diving. He is proud of his country of origin, but he resents the fact that he has not been allowed contact with his parents since being taken. Hugo is often sent with important nobility on boat journeys to help ensure their safe passage over water, and he is secretly using the travel to plan a defect to another country.

Weapon{s} of Choice: Hugo is skilled with a spear and dagger. He can use a one-handed sword, but he prefers the spear. Hand-to-hand, he’s best at using his strong swimming legs for kicking and sweeping moves.
User Image
Appearance: User Image

EARTH

Taurus

Name: Rhea Taura Koumaditis
Sign: Taurus
Country of Origin: Greece
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 135 lb
Hair Length: Very long, to the small of her back
Hair Color: Dark brown, nearly black
Facial Hair: N/A
Cup Size: B
Personality: Rhea is a very stubborn young woman, with a down-to-earth perspective. She hates to be rushed, and will go at exactly the pace that she wants. She never quits at something, and is extremely loyal to those who have earned it. It takes a lot to get her angry, but if you do manage to anger her, watch out!
Bio: I was six when they found me, helping my mother tend to her herb garden. My father and elder brother were working the smithy. My father is a blacksmith, and so is my brother. My mother is the village's wise woman, she makes medicine and reads the stars for any who need it. She was teaching me the proper way to harvest the leaves of a plant, so that they would dry better, when we heard the sound of many horses coming down the path. It was soldiers, and a representative of the King. I was to go with them, immediately. I would have no need for any of my things, nor would there be time to for me to bid farewell to my family.
Since my departure from home, I have visited only three times: once, to attend the marriage of my brother, again, to attend my mother's funeral, and a third time when my brother's wife had just given birth and needing help taking care of the resulting twins. The first two stays were short, only a few days, although the second lasted for an entire year.
When I was not visiting home, I was being trained by the country's greatest tutors in everything from diplomatic skills to self-defense. Someday, I would essentially run the country, albeit from the background, guiding the king in his choices.
Weapon of Choice: Bladed bo staff, fists
Apperance: I can never tame my unruly hair.

Capricorn

Libra

AIR

Aquarious

Libra

Name:Aurore-Belle Lestrade
Sex:Female
Sign:Libra
Country of Origin:France
Height:5'4"
Weight:140 lbs
Hair Length: Mid-back
Hair Color:Blond
Facial Hair: {Males Only}
Cup Size: C
Personality: Aurore is extremely bright. She likes a good laugh but knows when to be serious.
Bio: Aurore was raised in the mountains in the Champagne region of France, her father a wealthy farmer. When she was twelve, the King's men came to her father's house and demanded he "give his country and king the highest sacrifice," and give them Aurore. From that time, Aurore has been trained in the ways of the court by the Queen and the ways of the Sword by his Majesty's guard. Her allegiance is sworn the the Crown of France, and will do anything for her country.
Weapon{s} of Choice: User Image
Apperance: User Image

Gemini  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:43 pm
{a week from tomarrow regardless of weather or not we have everyone I'm starting this}  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:44 am
((You may want to remind the people who reserved spots to make their profiles))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:38 pm
~ Yeah, that'd probably be a good idea. ~  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200