Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Yume's 1x1 Search~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:26 am
                              Hello there~
                              Yume no Shirube here and recently, I've been dying to do some one x one roleplays. Here's what I'll do and not do;
                              xxx~ I'll do straight or Yuri, I don't really do yaoi but I may be convinced to do so.
                              xxx~ I will play either male or female if wished to do so. On specific ones though, I'll pck what gender I am since they're ones I like the most.
                              xxxIf things get hot, we'll timeskip, okay? Though doubt there'd be anything of the sort happening here.
                              Right, here're the type of roleplays I'm wanting to do. Along with pairings. If there isn't any mentioned here but you still wish to do those sort of roleplays with me, just post them here.

Fairy Tail
                              Gajeel x Levy
                              Gajeel x OC
                              Natsu x OC
                              Natsu x Lucy
                              Natsu x Lisanna
                              Gray x Lluvia
                              Gray x OC
                              OC x OC
                              Fairy Tail x Rivalling guild

Vocaloid
                              Miku x Kaito
                              Miku x OC
                              Kaito x OC
                              Gakupo x OC
                              Len x Rin
                              Len x OC

Original Ideas/Pairings
                              The School from Hell
                              Gajeel x OC
                              Levy x OC
                              Gajeel x New Girl
                              Levy x New Boy
                              Gajeel x Rival
                              Levy x Best Friend
                              Gajeel x Friend

Other Ideas
                              Vampire x Human
                              Wolf x Wolf
                              Werewolf x Human
                              Ghost x Human
                              Artist x Song Writer
                              New kid x Bully
                              Nerd x Popular kid
                              Stranded girl x Stranded boy

Plots

New Years Bash!
                              It's new years eve. Two friends have been invited to a new years bash. They get all drunken up and whatnot but when ___ blurts out to ___ that he loves her. It shocks the world. Though no one takes much notice. That was when the countdown comes up, it's the time for the little kiss of the night. As rumour has it, if you kiss someone at midnight, you'll be together forever. That's when the ball drops and ___ and ___ kiss. Unexpectedly of course. Though, neither pull away for a minute. They're in too much shock until one manages to pull away. Now what will happen to their friendship?

I really can't think up many right now so just tell me! :3 Hope to roleplay with you soon!
                              A little note, the School from Hell is a roleplay I made a while back and I thought of some pairings for it so that was them =w=" Enjoy~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:40 am
Yume no Shirube

Hiya! I'd be willing to do the New Years Bash with you, the LenxRin, or New kidxBully... c:  

Sleepyish v2

Remo Ernesto Rotondo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:11 pm
Ghost X Human sounds interesting. What would the storyline be for that one?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:45 am
Triippiie
Yume no Shirube

Hiya! I'd be willing to do the New Years Bash with you, the LenxRin, or New kidxBully... c:

Hmmm, lets have a go at the LenxRin one since I haven't had the chance to do that one before :3 Which one do you want to be and do you want me to make the thread? :3 Oh, what sort of sory should we have? We could always combine the New Years Bash with it if you'd like?  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:02 am
Remo Ernesto Rotondo

Well I did have an idea of basing it off of the anime/manga, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia if you've ever heard of it, or probably using this sort of scenario.
A young teen enters his house of mayhem, his parents argueing again. He was fed up of it all. He wanted something to change his life. Something. Though he shouldn't have wished for something so life changing. The next morning, he awakes to see a girl stood looking over him. How'd she get there? Who on earth was she? Startled and afraid, he told his parents who came to his room to find nothing there, this only sparked off another arguement between the two as he realised they couldn't see her. But she was right there before his eyes, right before them but neither noticed a thing. It seemed he could see her, what was she? The question continued to linger in his mind as he went t school. There she appeared but no one saw her except for him. Was she following him now? It seemed so as she told him that night she was a ghost, that she was dead and still held regrets here, not telling him what her regret was. So it seemed his wish to change his life came true as he helps the ghost girl out but what could occur on this mystery of the dead?
It's a rough outline really, not too detailed xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 am
Yume no Shirube
Remo Ernesto Rotondo

Well I did have an idea of basing it off of the anime/manga, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia if you've ever heard of it, or probably using this sort of scenario.
A young teen enters his house of mayhem, his parents argueing again. He was fed up of it all. He wanted something to change his life. Something. Though he shouldn't have wished for something so life changing. The next morning, he awakes to see a girl stood looking over him. How'd she get there? Who on earth was she? Startled and afraid, he told his parents who came to his room to find nothing there, this only sparked off another arguement between the two as he realised they couldn't see her. But she was right there before his eyes, right before them but neither noticed a thing. It seemed he could see her, what was she? The question continued to linger in his mind as he went t school. There she appeared but no one saw her except for him. Was she following him now? It seemed so as she told him that night she was a ghost, that she was dead and still held regrets here, not telling him what her regret was. So it seemed his wish to change his life came true as he helps the ghost girl out but what could occur on this mystery of the dead?
It's a rough outline really, not too detailed xD

I have an idea: A ghost girl begins to appears in the Human's house at night after he buys and fixes up a piece of furniture from a Yard sale. She can only come out at night and must disappear at sunrise.  

Remo Ernesto Rotondo

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:07 pm
I wouldn't mind doing the Nerd x Popular Kid with you. ^^

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out