Quote:
Why do I have to fill out a form to join? Isn't this a Christian guild?
Shouldn't it be open so that anyone can just click to join?
Jesus said "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.

The guild is open to Christians and non-christian alike. Anyone may join as long as there are no ill intentions behind joining.

It is important to me that the guild does not turn into a mouthpiece for the forces opposed to God. Ideally I wouldn't have to make filling out a form, or waiting for approval a requirement for joining, but it is a necessity in order to prevent trolling, abuse, or those that intend to join in order to push an alternative view or religion competing with the message of the gospel.

So it is not to censor their voices, or to prevent them from hearing the truth, but to ensure that this guild doesn't cause anyone to fall. I would hope no one in this guild find the unsaved unworthy of hearing the gospel! Where would any of us be if those that were saved before us thought those thoughts?

I hope that answers your questions where I stand with stand with regards to the gospel, and with allowing the unsaved to hear the gospel. smile I am happy to answer any questions you might have.
God bless you!