[PRP] FEELS ; v; (Yusei & Kiryu) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:37 pm
Kiryu was tired. So tired. Since leaving Kotetsu, he'd been moving almost constantly. He had strenuously avoided people, avoided sightings, avoided even sleeping on a real bed. Park benches were great for anonymity but not so fun for getting actual sleep, though. Still, that was where he was, in a new town. He wasn't even sure of the name anymore.

Yusei had long lost count on how many towns he had been through while looking for his friend. He made sure to check every place he wandered too, regardless if he had been pointed in that direction or not. He sighed as he glanced at the buildings around him. Here we go again.....

Kiryu sat up on the bench, feeling very thoroughly miserable. He looked up at the sky and sighed. Maybe he'd walk for a few more hours, burn off some energy. He slept better when he reached the "too tired to think" point. Far fewer worries weighing him down. He slid on his jacket and headed out of the park, casting glances around him with every step.

Pulling the collar of his jacket up, he jammed his gloved hands in his pockets. Any time he past an open window he'd glance about almost if he were "window shopping" so to speak.. He knew what he was looking for wouldn't be hard to spot. Or atleast he hoped so. For all he knew Kiryu could look totally different, as it stood his own outfit had changed some. In his laspe of attention, the male walked smack into someone. Smoooooooth Yusei. He could already here Crow laughing at him in his head.

Kiryu's paranoia was apparently insufficient, because he had managed to not notice another person until they physically bumped into each other. He was, however, awake enough to recognize that hair. "Good gods," he muttered, taking a few steps back and ducking his head. Please gods, let Yusei somehow not recognize him. His hair was longer, his clothes different. Maybe that and the darkness would be enough?

He stood dusting himself and making various apologies, trying not to let his exhaustion show and seep into his words. "Guess I just wasn't watching where I was..." Though his words seemed to die down as he blinked slowly when the other mumbled something. ..Yusei didn't dare lift his head up. There was no way.... He took a deep breathe before finally,

"...Kiryu?"

Damn it all, it was Yusei. Kiryu suddenly felt quite a bit less tired. (He suspected it was a flight-or-flight response, and he really wanted to just book it.) He was actually physically baking away. No, no, no. Yusei was not supposed to find him. Not after what happened.

"Uh," his vocabulary was apparently much reduced. He wanted to lie, but just seeing Yusei was doing horrible things to his heart.

Damn it all.

The Uh made him raise his head. And sure enough. It was Kiryu. He stared, watching the other man edge away. In a slight moment of panic Yusei lunged forward pouncing and tackling the male to the ground. He was NOT losing him again. Not this easily.

Well that was unexpected.

Being pinned to the ground underneath Yusei? Not the worst situation Kiryu had ever been in. Certainly the most awkward, though. He stared up, green-hazel eyes wide. "Y-Yusei," clearly his ability to speak coherently was still compromised. "Yusei, what the hell?"

When Kiryu said his name, Yusei sucked in a sharp breath and closed his eyes. "That should be my line." He mumbled. The fox could feel his fingers curling into the jacket. Though his eyes snapped open again as he felt rain beginning to pour down on them. Yusei gave a sarcastic laugh and rolled his eyes. It figured.

Back to the task at hand though.

"Why?" He mumbled, though he was so quiet it could be considered a whisper... "Why did you just..." He sighed. "WHY?" He yelled at the end, though he really didn't mean too. Yusei curled in on himself, his for head against the others chest, though he still hadn't let go of the shoulders.

Kiryu's first thought when the rain started was 's**t.' It was far too dramatically appropriate, really. And it was doing a nice job of sticking his hair to his face. Ugh, this was not how he had envisioned them meeting again. Though mostly, he had figured he would be spending a long life away from Yusei. Talk with Kotetsu notwithstanding.

it tore him to pieces to see Yusei like this. To know that he had done this to the single most important person to him. But it had been necessary. It would be again. "You know why." Kiryu said. "Damn it, Yusei, you know why. I-I couldn't...I didn't...Damn it!"

"Again, that should be my line." He mumbled. It was more in reference to the curse then anything else. Yusei sighed. He remained curled up but he willed his grip on the jacket to relax a bit. "With everything that's happened.... Did you honestly thing we couldn't handle this? Christ Kiryu." He had to give some credit to the guy... He could be the bloody champ of hiding. "How many time's do I have to tell you that?"

Kiryu growled. "I don't care how well you think you can handle it, can handle her. It would kill me to see you hurt because of me again." He rather wished Yusei wasn't on top of him, he wanted to look anywhere but at him. "Speaking of which, why are you even..." He looked away, staring off to the side. "You weren't...looking for me or something ridiculous like that, were you?"

"Because seeing you hurt doesn't kill me already!" The dark haired man snapped. Yusei abruptly sat up and crossed his arms. "If by ridiculous you mean trekking miles on various tips and leads, not always good ones mind you, to find someone you care about. Then yes." He snorted. "You should have known that before you finished asking."

Kiryu did not drop serious swears often, really he didn't. It was only Yusei that could inspire him to such shock. "What the <********> Fudo." He stared at him, and then he really noticed. As bad as he had to look, Yusei looked worse. "How long has it been since you slept? Had a real meal? Why the hell would you...Yes, I would classify that as ridiculous."

Yusei rolled his eyes, he could play that game too. "Don't give me that attitude Kyosuke." The male shrugged. "Day or two? Maybe longer. Hell if I remember." The both knew he'd never admit to how tired he really was. He uncrossed his arms and jabbed the other in the chest, "You would have done the same thing. For me. And you know it."

Well. Yusei had him there. Kiryu would indeed go to the ends of Faetasia to find him, were their roles reversed. Of course, there was one nagging detail... "I would like to point out that you haven't ever tried to kill me." Why he was bringing that up, Kiryu didn't know.

Had Yusei had any spare energy left he would have slapped the silver haired male upside the head. "Cause you know, the various others that tried to kill me didn't matter. Minor detail. " Of course he'd brush it off like it was nothing. When in reality he had gotten some pretty nasty damage from that. "Obviously Im not dead."

Kiryu growled. "I don't see you chasing after them, nearly killing yourself...I don't understand. Why would you ever want to see me again after that?" He was thankful for the rain, it masked the tears streaming down his cheeks. "Yusei..."

"Because I don't care about them. I care about you. Did you miss just say that? What do you want me to say Kiryu?" Yusei sighed. Reaching down he dragged the other males upper body up and hugged what he could to his chest, running a hand through the silver hair. "How many different ways do I have to show you I love you??"

Kiryu clung helplessly to Yusei, burying his face in the other male's chest. Tears flowed, but he managed to keep from sobbing, that would have been the end of him. "Yusei, you...you don't understand..lI love you, that's why I have to stay away, I can't be the reason you get hurt again!" He had lost. He knew he had lost. He couldn't give this up again, but he knew he should. "...I'm sorry, I am so, so sorry. Sorry is such an inadequate word."

Yusei cling to him just as desperately, some small part of his mind still on edge if the other tried to run. "Shhh" He mumbled as he gently nuzzled the others hair. "Kiryu... Being away from you hurts me more than anything else that could happen. He kissed the top of Kiryu's head. "I know... It's okay"

Kiryu choked on a sob. "I...I shouldn't stay, but...I can't...I don't want to go. I don't want to leave you. I don't want to go back to being alone." He said weakly. He never wanted to be without this ever again. He had to get away and keep Yusei safe. He couldn't bear the thought of hurting the one he loved again. "I won't leave again. I love you." He said it for the second time, as if repeating it made it even more true.

"Easy Kiryu..... Breath..." He whispered, as he continued to card his hand through his love's hair. "I'm not going to leave you.. Besides," Yusei mumbled, trying to cheer the other up. "We both know I would just hunt you down again..." And the fox would keep tracking him down for the rest of his life if he had too. He brought his hands down and tilted Kiryu's head up. "I love you too." He said as he kissed his forehead. "Its going to be okay...I promise."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:17 pm
Kiryu sobbed into Yusei's chest, pathetic sounds that were the best expression of how utterly shredded to pieces his heart was. He whimpered when Yusei kissed his forehead. "You...have always been the single most important thing to me. You know that, right?" He asked, whimpered pleadingly. "No-no matter what else has gone on."

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:25 pm
The raven nodded, kissing the forehead again. "I know..." He hugged Kiryu tight as he continued to sob. His ears flattened. Yusei hated seeing Kiryu like this. "Come on Kiryu..." He brushed at a tear stained cheek. "Stop that before you get me goin."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:51 pm
Kiryu began to take deep breaths, trying to get himself under control. "Sorry, I just..." He sighed. "I'm so glad to see you, but I...I'm so sorry I've hurt you." It seemed to be all he did, hurt people. For the first time in a while, for the first time he'd really allowed them to, his thoughts went to Gwylan, and his heart clenched. Gods, he was never going to do enough to make up for that.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:04 pm
"Things happen..." Yusei said. "You did what you had too... Even if you didn't like it." He knew Kiryu was doing what he thought was best. "Its alright.. You don't need to apologize for that." The raven would forgive him no matter what went down between them. "Just as long as your okay."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:09 pm
Kiryu let out a breathless, humorless laugh. "I really thought you would never want to see me again after what happened." He said. "I should never have listened to her." No names needed, he was sure. "I can't believe she convinced me that you were playing me all along..." Then, he decided to do something he was not sure he had properly thought through.

He gripped Yusei's jacket and leaned up, kissing him on the lips.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:18 pm
"Of course I'd want to see you. We're a team Kiryu." He snorted. "We all have our moments....Sometimes things like that just hap-" Yusei was effectively silenced by this but he accepted it none the less. He wrapped his arms around the other hugging him closer before the kiss broke. "...Now what was that for?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:25 pm
Kiryu let out a soft sigh into the kiss, feeling far better than he had in a long time just being in Yusei's arms. "That was for everything. For not gicing up on me. For looking even though I didn't want to be found. For...being you, you utterly ridiculous man." He sighed, and looked up.

"We should find somewhere to stay before we both get sick," he grumbled. Practicality. It had to happen sometime.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:38 pm
"Im the rediculous one?" He joked. "You do remember who your friends are right?" Course he was talking about Jack and Crow. Jack was self proclaimed king of games. ...And Crow was, well Crow.

"Shut up before you jinx us." Yusei glanced up at the sky as well. It would just figure if they got sick after this. They were both soaked to the bone. .... Though if they got sick that meant they didn't have to get outta bed. ...Not that Yusei was planning on going straight home the day after anyway. ...Hmm..

"I told you though... We're a team." Yusei blinked, thinking... "No.. we're more than just a team.. We're family." And you didn't leave family behind.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 pm
"You are the ridiculous one. What you did? Finding me? Ridiculous." He leaned in and planted a light kiss on Yusei's lips. "Part of what I love about you."

He sighed. "Really, we need to find somewhere. Jinx or not, I don't actually want to sleep on a park bench. Again." He gently pushed on Yusei's chest, since the other male was still, you know, on top of him and all.

A team, family. "Yeah...I guess we are." He agreed. He missed them. "...Wonder how they'll feel about having me back." if he went back. No guarantees. It wouldn't be safe to return to old haunts.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:12 pm
"Whatever." He chuckled. If thats what the other wanted to think then he was fine with that.

"....Better then sleeping on the ground." The fox mumbled. Yusei couldn't count all the things he had tried to get some sleep on. Climbing off the other he stretched, flicking his tail to try and get some of the water out of it to no evail.

"Jack can keep his comments to himself." Yusei grinned. "He finally ended up with Carly. They've missed you though. I know it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Kiryu couldn't help but agree that most anything was better than the ground. "I'm sure there's an inn or something," he said, standing up. He didn't bother trying to get dry, and wouldn't bother until,they were out of the rain.

"Carly? Really? So he sorted out his romantic drama then." Kiryu thought over the name and remembered her. "Sweet girl. Good choice for him."

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 pm
"Romantic Drama? My god you should have seen it..." He chuckled. The sight was rather hysterical. Or so he thought anyway. "Carly fangirled... As you can imagine." He would swear that his ears were still ringing from the shriek of joy Carly had emitted.

Yusei glanced around. "Uh... Do you know where one is?" He honestly had no idea where he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:36 pm
He snorts. "Oh, I can imagine it was quite the sight," he said. He remembered Carly, well enough to know that her feelings for Jack were genuine, not at all related to his fame.

"I thought I saw one...I have a little money, I think I can getus a room." He said. He hoped it was somewhere relatively safe for them. He had avoided it at first because he wanted to e anonymous, but with Yusei at his side he was feeling rather invincible.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:08 am
"Lets get moving then... Before this rain gets any worse." Just as Yusei finished uttering the words, the sky rumbled and flashed. ..."Well I guess Im the jinx now. Remind me to just keep my mouth shut."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff