Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Blood, Lust, and Scary s**t - Who's in? // UPDATED AGAIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which RP idea do you like best?
  A Maiden's Search
  I Hate You So Much!
  The Hierarchy
  A Castle's Thorns
  Violent Paradise
View Results

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:44 pm
I'm extremely bored and I want to RP more, but I want to save my efforts for the next original RP I'm working on. How do I accomplish that? Just remake and revamp one of my older roleplays, of course! However, I don't want to strain myself in the future so I will only be remaking one of these for the moment being. I'd greatly appreciate it if you all looked these over and gave me your input, telling me which roleplays you would join over the others. None of these are up for grabs unless I specifically say otherwise. Also, don't try to reserve any characters just yet for these unless you played that specific role in the original. Save that for when these are up, if they are ever put up.

One more thing; none of the character names will be the same as they are in the originals. I will keep the role titles less specific in name, and there is a slight possibility I will let people play the roles as any gender they please so long as the main personality and interests remain the same as how I intended them. (The Hierarchy being the main exception to this) Also, in A Maiden's Search, the role of the goblins will be completely removed unless I can find a better way to incorperate them~

---

A Maiden's Search
LINK
A weaker, female dragon became bonded with one of the fiercest and most powerful male dragons in the world. Things go well for awhile and they're both quite affectionate until she goes through a particularly long hybernation. When she awakes, she finds him missing and his scent barely lingering within their caves. Worried about what might have happened, she sets off on a journey to find her mate.

I Hate You So Much!
LINK
A princess, disguised as your average adventurer, goes on a journey to rescue her best friend and familiar - who is disguised as the princess herself - from a wicked warlock. She is not alone in this endeavor, however! The princess will be assisted by two prominent yet unwitting suitors of her royal highness, intending on using this rescue as an excuse to get into her good graces and wedding bed. The real princess, while rescuing her decoy, must do her absolute best to hide her identity until all is said and done!

The Hierarchy
Link
A vampire RP with a unique twist to it. (You'll see what I mean if you read over the thread yourself) Each vampire has a unique and special role in the hierarchy of his or her clan. Each of the three remaining clans, as all of the others were wiped out in a brutal inter-clan war hundreds of years ago, fight and contest for both power of the city they live in and the survival of their people. That is easier said than done, though, considering how many vampire hunters remain and how difficult it is for the clans to set aside their differences. (PLAYERS CREATE THE CLANS)

A Castle's Thorns
LINK
A lady, having suffered some horrible and traumatic experience, was found in the woods and rescued by a strange butler to a castle hidden deep within the woods. She is offered shelter and food by the castle's strange Lord, which she comes to appreciate a great deal. However, as the days go by and she gets better and better, the Lord becomes more terrifyingly obsessive and frightening in his affections. This castle and its inhabitants are not quite what they seemed at first glance...

Violent Paradise
LINK
Isolated from the known world, there lays a village for adventurers known as Mosskeep. Here, death is far from permanent. Any who are slain wake up within a few weeks, if not days, at the shoddy tavern at the center of it all - the establishment itself known as the Clever Shrew. To all but those born in this world time is but an illusion. You are a resident of this strange village, and with no will to leave its violent yet cheerful boundaries, you either live out your life or search for the reason why everything is as it is.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:02 pm
I'm interested in all five  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

dream angel 176

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:04 pm
a calsels thorns may i reserve the part of the lady please?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:08 pm
Nykromantyk

Thank you, I'm happy to hear it.

dream angel 176

I'm thankful for your vote and interest, but I'm not taking reservations for any of these at this time - as I pretty much said in the very first paragraph. Not only that, but if you check out the original, you'll see that I was the one who played the lady. I probably should have specified this, but I'll be playing every role I did in the originals - but the characters will all be revamped if not outright remade. Sorry to dissapoint. sweatdrop

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

dream angel 176

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:09 pm
thats alright the vampier one sounds fun to  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:15 pm
dream angel 176
thats alright the vampier one sounds fun to

Thank you. ^.^ It was pretty fun when it was up the first and second time, and if I remake this one, I'm pretty sure it'll be fun this time around too.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:32 pm
Dammit Anime, bring back Maidens as Men!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:32 pm
Ooo, Castle's Thorns! I loved that butler of mine... emotion_kirakira  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 pm
Mad Haru

I don't even remember that one.

Zelly-fangirl

Thank you for your vote~ ^.^ Yeah, your butler was pretty interesting. It'll be interesting to see him in action again if I remake this one.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:34 pm
The Hierarchy interests me. But, i usually play the role of being a hunter, and I'm having trouble finding that slot if there is one. Plus it'd be nice to join since my photobucket arsenal has a picture that hasn't seen light since.....gah.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:38 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
The Hierarchy interests me. But, i usually play the role of being a hunter, and I'm having trouble finding that slot if there is one. Plus it'd be nice to join since my photobucket arsenal has a picture that hasn't seen light since.....gah.

For the hunters, in the original I just grouped them up with regular humans. In the remake, though, I'm considering putting up a whole section dedicated to vampire hunters. *shrug*

Still, thank you very much for your input! ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:58 pm
Animeprincess_9400
Leprechaun_Sean

For the hunters, in the original I just grouped them up with regular humans. In the remake, though, I'm considering putting up a whole section dedicated to vampire hunters. *shrug*

Still, thank you very much for your input! ^.^

You're welcome. I look forward to the possibility. Seriously, the picture is so dusty and old the spiders have made an official graveyard.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:47 pm
A Maiden's Search was the funniest rp I've ever been in. I voted for A Maiden's Search.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:14 am
I like Violent Paradise... But I think I'd end up joining regardless of the RP Anime chooses simply because I miss her =3=  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:30 pm
Animeprincess_9400
Mad Haru

I don't even remember that one.

It was this one where some girls were sent to an all-boy school, but they turned into boys during school hours.
I'm honestly not sure if it was you or not.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff