Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Daddy's little girl remake ( need guy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:08 pm
Anna is the daughter of the school principal and hasn't been able to make any friends because of her father being all high and might of who's she friends with and sometimes she wishes she could meet someone to change her dad's mind.Ben is a rebel who always seems to be getting into trouble and most girls seem to be flirting with him since he had just broken up with last girlfriend. What will happen when the two of them meet

( need a real pic.)

Name: Anna Lynn
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:19 am
Name: Ben
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Vizard Mitsuomi

Vizard Mitsuomi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:21 am
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:29 am
Vizard Mitsuomi
GothicPinkxoxo

it's an autumn day on the campus of blue water boaring school.
A 16 year old student named Anna was studying at the quad alone while everyone was hanging out. For anna that was a luxary because the dean was her father.
"so x=12" she said  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Vizard Mitsuomi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:51 am
Ben walked through the hallway of the quad bouncing a basketball. He didn't hang out with his class much because school drama made him want to kill somebody. Walking by one of the the classrooms he noticed Anna, a beautiful girl who was studying by herself. She seems different than most of the girls in this school...Is she new? He walked into the classroom still bouncing the basketball between his legs before taking a seat at the teachers desk. "What are you doing in here all by yourself?" He kicked his feet up on the desk.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:52 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Vizard Mitsuomi

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:25 am
Vizard Mitsuomi
Ben walked through the hallway of the quad bouncing a basketball. He didn't hang out with his class much because school drama made him want to kill somebody. Walking by one of the the classrooms he noticed Anna, a beautiful girl who was studying by herself. She seems different than most of the girls in this school...Is she new? He walked into the classroom still bouncing the basketball between his legs before taking a seat at the teachers desk. "What are you doing in here all by yourself?" He kicked his feet up on the desk.

" because i have a test" She answer, looking up at Ben. She know it was Ben because that was all her roommates talked about. she looking down back at her book studying. she had to get good grades because her dad would kill her if she didn't  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:52 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Ben let out a sigh and looked up at the ceiling. "Man, I hate studying..." he said softly. "To be honest I only keep my grades up so I can keep running track." Ben was the national champion in the 400m sprint since his freshman year. "What about you? What are you studying so hard for?" He tossed the basketball behind him.  

Vizard Mitsuomi

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:48 pm
Vizard Mitsuomi
GothicPinkxoxo

Ben let out a sigh and looked up at the ceiling. "Man, I hate studying..." he said softly. "To be honest I only keep my grades up so I can keep running track." Ben was the national champion in the 400m sprint since his freshman year. "What about you? What are you studying so hard for?" He tossed the basketball behind him.

" family meaning my dad" She said still writing and studying. Anna didn't like people know her dad was the dean because she would get left out from party and stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:56 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Ben got up and closed the book Anna was looking at before reaching out his hand. "My name is Ben." he smiled and waited for her to shake his hand.  

Vizard Mitsuomi

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:42 pm
Vizard Mitsuomi
GothicPinkxoxo

Ben got up and closed the book Anna was looking at before reaching out his hand. "My name is Ben." he smiled and waited for her to shake his hand.

she look at him and shake his hand " i know you're ben, the most hotest and popular rebel at blue waters." she smirked thinking back at all the time her dad have talk about ben and how much trouble he cause for the 4 years SINCE her dad have been dean." Hi I'm Anna"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games