An Authentic Account of Eevee's Eerie Life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Trash Zombie

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:06 pm
I'm Eevee. I'm 26. I've got a full time job I can't stand. I have a girlfriend, Digi and a boyfriend, James. They're married. I have a soon-to-be-here godson, William. I was diagnosed with recurring depression and have a psychiatrist and a therapist, Tom. I have an interesting relationship with my parents, who don't support my lifestyle "choices."

Things I hate: Going to work. I don't hate working. I just have an extremely stressful job and I'm not entirely used to it. My relationship with my friends. Tornadoes. Mayonaise. How Christmas music starts at the beginning of November. Being alone.

Things I love: My girlfriend. My boyfriend. Halloween and anything to do with it. Chocolate. Playing games. Going on long rides. Horror movies. Getting my hair done. Sushi. Books. Makeup. Late night runs to Walmart (don't ask me why.) The McRib. My parents and family.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:15 pm
Today was an awful Monday. My friend/coworker was in a car accident. Everyone and their mother called in and wanted just about everything. I barely had time to pee. But a lot of days are like that. At least I didn't feel stupid that much. Because I feel stupid at work pretty often. I'm new to this job, to this profession, and there's still a lot I don't know. I'm doing my best.

I stopped by Digi and James' to pick up my shoes. It was really nice to see them, if only for a short time. Digi's ready to pop any day now. I'm both excited and terrified. I'm not a baby person. I don't know a lot about them and frankly they scare me. But I want to learn and I can't wait for little William. I'm hoping he will teach me a lot about babies, children, and how to take care of them. But, as Digi says, I'm off to a good start because I know not to throw them or put them in fire.

Now I just want to relax, zone out, watch some TV or a movie. Such is my exciting life.

White Trash Zombie

Popular Raider

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:06 pm
If it makes you feel any better, I have no idea of what to do around babies either. The whole concept is kind of... I dunno, alien to me.

Might I ask what line of work you're in?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:29 pm
Gigi Deveraux
If it makes you feel any better, I have no idea of what to do around babies either. The whole concept is kind of... I dunno, alien to me.

Might I ask what line of work you're in?

I went from working in a library, knowing exactly what I was doing to working as a receptionist in a doctor's office where I know nothing. It doesn't sound like a high stress job...but when you are working on literally 7 messages all at once, trying to answer a phone that won't stop ringing off the hook and trying to get people registered in a new computer system and check them in to see the doctor...things get a little hairy.  

White Trash Zombie

Popular Raider

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:32 pm
Diabolical Eevee
I went from working in a library, knowing exactly what I was doing to working as a receptionist in a doctor's office where I know nothing. It doesn't sound like a high stress job...but when you are working on literally 7 messages all at once, trying to answer a phone that won't stop ringing off the hook and trying to get people registered in a new computer system and check them in to see the doctor...things get a little hairy.

Ohhh. *offers you a stiff drink*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:41 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Diabolical Eevee

Ohhh. *offers you a stiff drink*

*drinks heavily* Thanks for that. *hiccup*  

White Trash Zombie

Popular Raider

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:38 pm
Diabolical Eevee

How is Digi doing?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:54 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Diabolical Eevee

How is Digi doing?

Sorry, I was sworn to post nothing about her labor or William until she could do it herself. Which I understand. But I was dying to tell you about how excited I was!  

White Trash Zombie

Popular Raider

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:23 am
Diabolical Eevee
Gigi Deveraux
Diabolical Eevee

How is Digi doing?

Sorry, I was sworn to post nothing about her labor or William until she could do it herself. Which I understand. But I was dying to tell you about how excited I was!

Forgiven by default *CRUSHER HUG*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:44 pm
I'm feeling really unappreciated right now.

I feel like everything I do, I bust my a** at, and it's still not worthy of being noted. It's just not good enough period.

I work so hard at my job. And I hate it so much. But I do it because I have bills I have to pay and people who depend on me. I work so hard sometimes I don't even have time to pee. Sometimes I skip lunch to get more done. I oftebn get migraines when I come home.

Yesterday we were down a person (someone called in sick) and it was a nightmare. Mondays are super busy, and with only two of us doing all the work, it was impossible to get everything done. But we survived somehow. Today the regional manager came in and had seperate meetings with everyone. And basically it was all about what we're all doing wrong. To sum it all up, they said me and Tonya aren't fast enough and don't pull our weight. And I'm just...dumbfounded.

We're not as fast as their other offices because 1. We're working with a brand new computer system and not all patients are registered in it. Registration takes a lot more time than it takes to check someone in who is registered. Especially when you have more than one patient to check in at once. 2. We don't have as many people on staff as the other offices and they've acknowledged that we need to hire another person. And while we're checking numerous people in and out, we're expected to answer the phone in less than three rings and take messages for the doctors. The workload is overwhelming. I'm so stressed out I've been getting sick in the bathroom. But they told us since we're "new hires" and this is our probationary period, we need to pick up the pace in the next 30 days or else. Which essentially means termination.

And as hard as I work, people either focus on what they perceive as negative in my life or totally ignore how hard I work all together. How depleted I am because I'm trying to provide. I don't mind doing it at all. In fact, it makes me feel good. My girl is actually really good about telling me that I'm loved and that she appreciates me, and I feel like I don't do enough for her. She's really wonderful and when I get the chance, I'm going to treat her to some things I know she's been wanting.

At the end of the day, I'd just really love some acknowledgement of the sacrifices I make and have made. You have no idea how much a little affection from my family and loved ones would improve my attitude. Right now I just feel like I'm crumbling under the pressure.

White Trash Zombie

Popular Raider

White Trash Zombie

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:34 pm
So I haven't updated in over a month.

I lost my job. Me and my friend Tonya were both given the boot. I was really pissed off. Poor Tonya had a panic attack and cried. So my life ever since has been applying for jobs and unemployment. This is the first time I've been jobless since 2009, and it sucks.

As a result, I lost my health insurance and therefore can't afford to see my doctor or get my prescriptions. I've been thinking some ******** up things. My mind is so twisted when I'm off my meds. And no, I don't want to hurt anyone else. It's just the way I think, the way I read things is different, and it all feels like the world is ending. Today has actually been one of few days I've been okay.

So far, I've noticed one-on-one time with Digi and James is a good thing for me. Date time is wonderful. Last week I had an awesome date with Digi that cheered me up, and today I had a date with James. He gave me a pep talk about life. Kind of weird getting one of those from someone 4 years my junior, but he's seen a lot. And last night we all played Castle Crashers and it was really, really nice to be enjoying something, the three (well, 4!) of us.

My relationship with my parents is incredibly strained. I'm not looking forward to the holidays. I can't stand to be around them much of the time because I feel so alienated.

I've been happier when I'm around friends too, and I feel like I need to make more of an effort to try to spend time with them.

I'm looking into possibly investing in a new hobby, but it depends on how finding a job/receiving unemployment goes. Right now I need all the help I can get. Every day is a struggle.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:46 pm
Diabolical Eevee

emotion_hug I'm sorry about the job loss...

Is there a possibility that you could get Medicaid? At least try and put in an application. The worst possible outcome is they'll say "No," and you're the same as before.

I so understand about the family thing... emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 am
emotion_hug Hang in there hon.

Hobbies, hobbies... Pintrest has loads of things you can make from random stuff.... I am totally going to start doing that kind of stuff soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:42 am
-Whimsical Stardust-
emotion_hug Hang in there hon.

Hobbies, hobbies... Pintrest has loads of things you can make from random stuff.... I am totally going to start doing that kind of stuff soon.

Only thing is, Eevee is very domestically challenged. You should have seen her in Home Ec! ^_^

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items