Submit

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:30 am
Any fans of the band Within Temptation in the GGG? For those who've never heard of them here's one of their songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-4JxVGCsP8  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:46 pm
thaskarin
Any fans of the band Within Temptation in the GGG? For those who've never heard of them here's one of their songs:

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-4JxVGCsP8

I love this band, my favorite song of them would be Jillian or Ice queen...or frozen...don't know! and their new cover songs are quite good too 3nodding  

Vinny0816

Vicious Kitten

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:30 am
Annette is my Caprice
thaskarin

I love this band, my favorite song of them would be Jillian or Ice queen...or frozen...don't know! and their new cover songs are quite good too 3nodding
Holy cow I forgot about this thread sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:59 pm
thaskarin
Annette is my Caprice
thaskarin

Hahahaha yeah! it's a quite old topic but I just joined and found the topic so it caught my attention since I've liked this band from a while, not a fan as in knowing all about them but I do like a lot of songs they have xD

How are you? still active around here? 3nodding  

Vinny0816

Vicious Kitten

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:15 pm
Annette is my Caprice
thaskarin
Annette is my Caprice
thaskarin

Hahahaha yeah! it's a quite old topic but I just joined and found the topic so it caught my attention since I've liked this band from a while, not a fan as in knowing all about them but I do like a lot of songs they have xD

How are you? still active around here? 3nodding Not so much, kinda need to start looking at the topics around here. That or I can start a new one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:18 pm
thaskarin
Annette is my Caprice
thaskarin
Annette is my Caprice
thaskarin

Not so much, kinda need to start looking at the topics around here. That or I can start a new one.

I see, I'll look forward to it biggrin

So how are you doing today?  

Vinny0816

Vicious Kitten

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:29 pm
Annette is my Caprice
thaskarin
Annette is my Caprice
thaskarin
Annette is my Caprice
thaskarin

Not so much, kinda need to start looking at the topics around here. That or I can start a new one.

So how are you doing today?Fairly well, been playing a few games IRL (strategy or table-top rpgs like D&D) and had an awesome cheeseburger for the 4th of July.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:31 pm
thaskarin
Annette is my Caprice
thaskarin
Annette is my Caprice
thaskarin

Fairly well, been playing a few games IRL (strategy or table-top rpgs like D&D) and had an awesome cheeseburger for the 4th of July.

That sounds sooo yummy and now you made me think about hamburgers wo I better change topic err err...

Well it's good that you're enjoyning your weekend, do you go to school or work?  

Vinny0816

Vicious Kitten

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:34 pm
Annette is my Caprice
thaskarin
Annette is my Caprice
thaskarin
Annette is my Caprice
thaskarin

Fairly well, been playing a few games IRL (strategy or table-top rpgs like D&D) and had an awesome cheeseburger for the 4th of July.

That sounds sooo yummy and now you made me think about hamburgers wo I better change topic err err...

Well it's good that you're enjoyning your weekend, do you go to school or work?
I work two part-time jobs.  
Music Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff