How many pads/tampons is too much?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:04 pm
Today is day 2. I've soaked through 4 super tampons, 2 super plus tampons, 3 panti-liners, and 2 light pads.

It took only an hour for my second pad (I'm on my third now, post-shower and dinner) to soak. When I pulled my panties down to change into my third, a LOT of the solid matter came out into the toilet. At this point, I became really worried.

How much is too much? Every time I shift my legs, I feel it leak out. Like, a lot of it. I'm beginning to feel a bit light-headed and I have a headache. I also have a really slight nauseous feeling.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:16 pm
                    well, it sounds like you have a heavy period. mine is somewhat heavy, but it's certainly not that heavy.
                    i'd say try to eat and drink enough.
                    and you should talk to a doctor and your parents before doing anything, but if you're looking for a way to make your periods lighter, apparently birth control can help make your periods lighter.

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Aspirins And Alcohol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:43 pm
my first two days of my period I go through one super plus an hour. No joke.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:53 pm
Oh my! I go through the same thing and i thought i was going to die! But no, Some girls get it really heavy which sounds like the girlys above me do as well so your not alone. I feel like if i move im going to bleed through everything and it really makes me uncomfortable.  

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Aspirins And Alcohol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:59 pm
also, birth control really helped when I was on it but I had other complications so I cant take birth control anymore  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:57 am
Some girls have heavy periods (I, myself, do from time to time). But that does seem a bit excessive.

I would consult your parents (if you're underage) or a doctor, just to be on the safe side.

LilliannaWinterwolf

Moonlight Lover

13,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Bell Kalika

Romantic Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:56 pm
Tainii
Today is day 2. I've soaked through 4 super tampons, 2 super plus tampons, 3 panti-liners, and 2 light pads.

It took only an hour for my second pad (I'm on my third now, post-shower and dinner) to soak. When I pulled my panties down to change into my third, a LOT of the solid matter came out into the toilet. At this point, I became really worried.

How much is too much? Every time I shift my legs, I feel it leak out. Like, a lot of it. I'm beginning to feel a bit light-headed and I have a headache. I also have a really slight nauseous feeling.

that doesn't sound good. depends how old you are and when you first started menstruating, and if this is a cyclical occurrence. I suggest switching all of that out for the diva cup in Canada, or I believe its the moon cup in the states. its what i use and in ONE day using Super tampons I go through one to two every two hours. with the cup, i empty it every 3-4 on my heaviest day and every 10-12 on light days, its comfortable, good for the environment and better for you than putting cotton in your body that has been chemically treated to be white. the cup also eases my cramps,i dont know how but it does. i still wear a panty liner most of the time, and a pad on my heaviest day if im out and about and dont know how often i can get to a bathroom. but i think its something that would really work for you heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I guess it just depends on the period and where you are going. I don't take any pads with me when I go someplace and I for the most part only use around two or three a day anyways.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items