Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Little Lane Battle! (Remake Girls Vs Boys rp A/O) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:10 pm
Nothing special happens in the quiet neighborhood of Little Lane. Birds chirp happily and the kids happily pla- *SPLASH!* Or not... In Little Lane is a battle of the genders! Boys vs. Girls, reasons unknown why these children are against each other from across the street. Every weekend and vacation has been the same for the past year though. They boys get together while the girls group themselves, both trying to find ways to make the others humiliated. Water balloons, make-up, they'll try it all just to see them in a humiliated state.

However, it seems like the two will have a new member for each! A new boy and new girl, siblings who just moved in a few days ago. Before the two could start unpacking, they were pulled away by the leaders, one by the boy, the other by the girl. Here's the thing though... They pulled the wrong ones! The boy grabbed the girl, and the girl grabbed they boy! They thought they were different genders! Now with this little mix up, how will it affect the war?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:20 pm
Well then... it's that one thing that is in ALL RPS!!!! I really don't need to explain so I won't. I will point out some stuff though. Romance isn't the main point for this rp, but I don't mind it. Remember though, these are kids, nothing over PG-13. Besides that, just Pm me if your a boy put "Boys Rule!" and if your a girl, put "Girls Rock!" That's really it. Have fun though!

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:34 pm
Characters

Boy Leader phantom_princess21
Boy 2 Forever_Hikaru
Boy 3
Girl Aeirwen

Girl Leader Molly the Crazy Angel
Girl 2 Molly the Crazy Angel
Girl 3 Paradoxial Mouse
Boy (Mine!
)

[color=any][align=center]
[i](Quote)[/i]
Appearance
[i]It's almost always on my homework!:[/i]
[b](Name)[/b]
[i]Can't wait till my birthday!:[/i]
[b](Age at least 7 and no higher than 14)[/b]
[i]I'm a:[/i]
[b](gender)[/b]
[i]Don't judge a book by it's cover:[/i]
[b](personality)[/b]
[i]Speaking of stories...:[/i]
[b](bio)[/b]
[i]Eww! I don't have a crush!:[/i]
[b](crush if have one. Can be changed)[/b]
[i]Special info:[/i]
[b](other)[/b]
[i]Invisible person!:[/i]
[b](gaianame)[/b][/align][/color]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:36 pm
Boys

who needs girls anyway
Appearance
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's almost always on my homework!:
Jason Black
Can't wait till my birthday!:
I'm a:
boy
Don't judge a book by it's cover:
Sometimes i can come off as a bit cold and aggressive, but I'm really nice person when you get to know me
Speaking of stories...:
So here thing, when I was six my mom just up and left, and my dad said it was because all women were bad mean people and that they all would pretend to be nice then eventually leave you. a the time my best friend was a girl that I called Penny. The day before I moved, I told her that didn't like her any more and that never wanted to see her ever again. And I haven't seen her since, not that I want to
Eww! I don't have a crush!:
despite what I said to her I used to have a bit of a crush on her, and I kinda still do. but I swear if you tell anyone you'll seriously regret it
Special info:
i normally spend all my time with my friends or studying
Invisible person!:
(phantom_princess21

I don't need to be a boy to be a boy, I just want to eat food.
User Image
Sunny (Sunshine) Taylor
Eleven
I'm a:
...sadly enough, I have to go through those physical thingy majiggers girls do...WHYZZ??!!!
Let's just say I don't get very excited about things, unless I'm interested, but you know what, I usually don't really care about what's going on. I just care about me. Otherwise, don't bother me, I'm sleeping.
Speaking of stories...:
Uhh...yeah... I just moved here with my family...for business reasons...well, for my parents that is. And being a kid, you kind of have to just go whether you want to or not. After all, who's going to feed me? ...I want food to eat...for free. And now that I'm here...these boys want me to join their little gang or whatever. The only question is...are they going to feed me? I'm hungry.
Ugh, man, why don't YOU tell me who you have a crush on.
Special info:
After I got my first hair cut, it never grew back so people started making fun of me, saying I looked like a boy. So after a while...I guess I just started looking like a boy? The girls didn't want to hang out with me because apparently a "boy" like me won't understand and the boys didn't want to hang out with me either because they'll get girl cooties... Well, I moved away, not that I care about what those kids thought about me anyways. Kids these days...I'm appalled to know that I'm stuck in their generation.
Invisible person!:
Aeirwen

Keep the girls out, they ruin everything.
User Image
Zane Grey
Ten
I'm a:
BOY! Don't mix me up with the girls!
I tend to come off as a bit cold, but I'm not that bad. I love to have fun like anyone else and I think I'm better than those girls. Oh and I tend to notice many of the small things that happen around me.
Speaking of stories...:
I lived here all my life, what more is there to tell? I'm an only child so I hangout with the other kids around the neighborhood. For as long as I can remember, I've always been in the gang and you know...I don't think anyone knows why or how this all started, but it's fun. There's nothing to do at home, my parents are always busy with work so I'm always outside, hanging out with the boys or kicking a ball around.
No way!
Special info:
I'm pretty lonely at home so I like to spend as much time with my friends...But I'll never be caught dead hanging out with a girl!
Invisible person!:
Forever_Hikaru

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:03 pm
Girls

Boys are jerks!!
Appearance
User Image
Penelope Petal
I'm a:
girl
nice around the other girls but bitter around boys
Speaking of stories...:
Penelope had a best friend and a secret crush on a boy growing up. However, one day he blew her off on her 6th birthday and made her sad. When she asked him about it, he told her that he didn't like her anymore because girls were gross. This broke her little heart and she made her so depressed. After that her parents broke up and her dad took her to the next town over. She soon made friends and formed a Girls Only club. She was very happy, that is until she found out her old crush was in town and had another club in town.
Well, even though he was a jerk, I-I still like the Boy Club's leader...
Special info:
She tends to be motherly to the girls
Invisible person!:
molly the crazy angel

Hello! Do you like ponies?
User Image
Nicole (Really Nicholas) Taylor
Eleven
I'm a:
Boy but please don't tell my new friends!
I like to talk about random stuff, but mostly about ponies since I love them so much. I like making others happy, even just a smile. I'm also really girly, hence why I crossdress all the time and do my hair all the time.
Speaking of stories...:
My sister and I just moved to this new neighborhood because of my mom and dad. My mom got a new job and so did my dad! They're gonna work together now at a cool design center! Anyway, some girl wanted me to join her and some of her friends and hang out. I don't know why they wanted me, but I guess it didn't help I was wearing my favorite dress. I hope to be their friends though!
I really don't know...
Special info:
I crossdress all the time! I love wearing pretty dressed and looking like a girl. My sister thinks I'm weird but I don't care! Oh and I love My Little Pony! My favorite character is Pinkie Pie!
Invisible person!:
spartan309

"Life is like jelly beans; sometimes you get bubblegum and sometimes you get black licorice."
Appearance
User Image
Molly Heart
Nine
I'm a:
girl!
sweet, spunky, doesn't let things get her down for long
Speaking of stories...:
Molly was born with a rare physical disability that left the bones in her legs very fragile though she can walk a little ways if she really needs to. She has to go through physical therapy every day so she has always been home schooled. When she was 5 her parents moved her to a smaller, quieter town so she could go outside safely. Molly hopes to make new friends in her new home.
Well....I-I think Sunny is really cute....But don't tell him!!
Special info:
She has a big helper dog named Bruce. He's a big Burmese Mountain dog but is very sweet with children.
Invisible person!:
molly the crazy angel

Boys are stupid...
User Image
It's almost always on my homework!: Bethany 'Nagato' Morris
Can't wait till my birthday!: Ten
I'm a: female
Don't judge a book by it's cover: Beth is quiet, shy. She always has a book in her hands, and is always reading. She seems to never pay any attention, even though she is always listening. In addition to that, she has a slight obsession with Nagato from her favorite anime, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya. She is known to act like the 'alien' from time to time, and she will respond to that name...for some odd reason.
Speaking of stories...: Bethany, known also as Beth, Annie, and Nagato, has always been the quiet sort. Her parents bought her book after book after she learned to read at a young age. She only got dragged into this war because she was sitting outside reading when she heard the words 'boys are stupid' uttered. She agreed with this, and she followed the girl who had said the words back to the base.
Eww! I don't have a crush!: Boys are stupid.
Special info: Annie often is sitting in the corner of the base reading. Why exactly she's still involved, or how she helps, is unknown to pretty much all of the other girls.
Invisible person!: Paradoxial Mouse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:42 pm
(I hope more people join!)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:23 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:03 pm
(Bump)  

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:43 pm
(Bump!)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:24 pm
(Please join... I'm really wanting to rp to go off strong... not die before it even starts...)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:59 pm
(Bump...)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:12 pm
(Hmm...I kind of have a suggestion. I'll add in another girl and we can just get started and if people want to join, they can join. For the missing members of each group, we can just have our characters act out as of those other characters are already there, no names, no faces. They're just there. And then later on, if anyone wants to join, they can just join and we'll catch them up.)  

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:51 pm
(but we need the leaders of both groups...)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:06 am
(come on people! JOIN!!!)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:31 pm
/* if you know where the old thread is and can transfer the profile for Bethany, I'll join... */  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff